RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

jessigrund

May 9, 2020
It's been over 2 years since the first release, but at least the dinner scene is finally over. It appears to be a slow-paced game, made by a very slow-paced dev.
Thinking about non gamer friendly mechanics I assume they are new to game dev and they don't even play adult games. Maybe they started with the idea of earning easy money by buying or pirating game ready assets and watching few game dev tutorials who knows.

This amount of people could be enough for them to "continue" the poor development.

1698548420870.png

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Thinking about non gamer friendly mechanics I assume they are new to game dev and they don't even play adult games. Maybe they started with the idea of earning easy money by buying or pirating game ready assets and watching few game dev tutorials who knows.

This amount of people could be enough for them to "continue" the poor development.

View attachment 3041946
Many games either get abandoned or milked dry. The dev is from a poor/3rd world country so with 200 members, it might be possible to live off, but as some has said..2-3 years and this is the result. There are very few active devs here that are even worth supporting for this reason alone. imagine getting 5-50k a month and only release 1 or 2 updates with minimal gameplay a year. With that amount of money thats enough to release a full indie game onto steam.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Wow......the ending just make it more interesting :love:. Im curious tho, how he is going to make a move on her and her daughter :devilish:. Just don't make it too easy for the husband when looking for them(like wtf they are doing...this too obvious that mc see them) but somehow the events still happen and you can see what they're doing. Either from Jerome or Stephanie POV. Well, anyway sound background really good make me want to see every part of it(something bad going down baby) :devilish:. Still wondered about this, if there gangbang or dp in this. Maybe Jerome call some friends :love: ha ha....Just me mumbling some weird imagination.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Idea of the game is interesting.. but after all its just an idea 2.5 yrs in the making. 3 GB game with nearly zero sexual content but plenty of dialogue, movies that is teasing this big complex story about MC. The most we see is the other guy touching wifes foot..

Reactions: RCC14 and SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I really want to like this game; I believe it has potential. That said, the Episode 1 Beta release in mid-2021 had very little material (to be expected in an early release), and the concept of a "slow-burn" story building character interaction, setting the stage for further plot development, was set early on. And that was basically it...

...in over 2 years, not much has been added - unless you count mini-games...which I can get by typing in "how to waste my time playing games in a search engine".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously. This could be a great game if there were any sort of progression to keep players interested (and please don't give me the "Well, you should support the developer to help them move faster" - I am posting this on a pirate site and I only support developers that actually produce content frequently enough to keep me interested).

I'm going to continue to follow this game and hope that by this time next year there will be some material beyond a birthday dinner party with some low level innuendo and spousal fighting with some dish washing mini-game to occupy my keyboard skills for a few minutes while I despair over the lack of any character transformative moments, story inflection points and something beyond basic suspense to create a tiny cliffhanger about the potential for some real movement forward by Summer of 2024...

Reactions: RCC14

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Idea of the game is interesting.. but after all its just an idea 2.5 yrs in the making. 3 GB game with nearly zero sexual content but plenty of dialogue, movies that is teasing this big complex story about MC. The most we see is the other guy touching wifes foot..
I really want to like this game; I believe it has potential. That said, the Episode 1 Beta release in mid-2021 had very little material (to be expected in an early release), and the concept of a "slow-burn" story building character interaction, setting the stage for further plot development, was set early on. And that was basically it...

...in over 2 years, not much has been added - unless you count mini-games...which I can get by typing in "how to waste my time playing games in a search engine".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously. This could be a great game if there were any sort of progression to keep players interested (and please don't give me the "Well, you should support the developer to help them move faster" - I am posting this on a pirate site and I only support developers that actually produce content frequently enough to keep me interested).

I'm going to continue to follow this game and hope that by this time next year there will be some material beyond a birthday dinner party with some low level innuendo and spousal fighting with some dish washing mini-game to occupy my keyboard skills for a few minutes while I despair over the lack of any character transformative moments, story inflection points and something beyond basic suspense to create a tiny cliffhanger about the potential for some real movement forward by Summer of 2024...
IIRC, dev is Ukranian and stopped working on the game over a year ago due to the war. Started again in June I believe.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
can clearly see the difference, devs who are passionate making a game/newbie devs.. to learn make games for profit...
There is nothing to play here yet, don't waste your time, when at least some content appears, by that time you will buy yourself a normal computer
why your pfp looks so hot :WaitWhat: where that from?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I like this game.

But I found the delivery very slow, and very low content, this is another game that seems to spam in multiple years.

The dev tried to improve the pace of the game, but still... nothing really happen.
My attention spam for a game rarely last YEARs...

I do not understand during the sex scene the need of those arrows.. that really do not add anything to the sex scene and keep hands busy...

Last edited:

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
sorry to be that guy but i wanna ask -

I only have 2 questions

1>will there ever be a discord -> dc?
2> Any news from dev ?( I'd like to send private messages, but I can. How can I send messages to the developer?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes