RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Maybe I skip too much,but when I load save3(massage scene) and the wife took a shower being angry with my peek,I dont know how to promote the plot.
Don't know if your save is bugged or not, but after that you're supposed to visit the daughters (the blonde one has locked her door so you can't actually talk to her), and then go to bed. And don't forgot to brush your teeth! I know some of you filthy degenerates have to be reminded of that.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
the husband and wife scene towards the end is really hard work. Constantly having to use the arrow keys just ruins the entire mood

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Why some choice options are locked in the game and can we unlock them like when choosing between if mc wants to shake hands with jerome choice so I don't want to shake hands can we unlock this choice or is it not implemented yet and other choices like dejavu and camping trip also

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
:LOL:Washing Dishes? Well shit i thought Jerome would be tapping the wife in this update, still i'm not counting my man out hopefully Chapter 3 would be better. I can see it now Jerome u can stay here we got an extra bedroom for u, nightime comes everyone ready for bed honey u coming to bed where is she wheeling around the house trying to find her:ROFLMAO: use your imagination u will figured it out!

Reactions: HenkTucker

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
To all the people whining about mini-games, that's like, your opinion man. I personally like some game elements in a game. Nothing too crazy, but it helps break things up.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Why is this game rated so high? Everything that you do in this game is so fucking tedious.
Because it sets up a really good setting for what could be an amazing NTR story. Most NTR games are wife or crush gets mobbed by randos. This game sets up a slow-burn NTR game where the Protags home is taken over and his family taken from him.

Not a lot of devs are willing to do slow-burn NTR. That and the characters have a lot of promise across the board.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Hey dude have some self respect to the Developer and to his fellow supporters. Wait atleast 1 week before leaking it you literally leaked it when the game has not even been out 1 hour. People like yourself are heroes to supporting the destruction of a developer and his team's hard work. You and others like yourself pride in being call heroes when all you are doing is making developers abandon games for the lack of funds
you should suggest this to the forum admin or post this on relative section of the forum instead of posting this on the game thread. Otherwise you need to make the same post in like 90% other game threads here.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
To all the people whining about mini-games, that's like, your opinion man. I personally like some game elements in a game. Nothing too crazy, but it helps break things up.
im okay with the mini games, not that fun to be honest, but I've seen worse. Its just for the mini games like brushing the teeth or the sex part, theres only one outcome and its not challenging or fun? The point of view of the sex scene is so bad you are viewing from the far top corner of the room instead of watching from close. Whether the animation is fast or slow doesn't matter much if everything is so small.

Also if you can have your opinion that the mini games are good, why can't people have their opinion and say the mini games are bad? Theres no right or wrong here, theres no whining, people are just speaking their mind.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
:LOL:Washing Dishes? Well shit i thought Jerome would be tapping the wife in this update, still i'm not counting my man out hopefully Chapter 3 would be better. I can see it now Jerome u can stay here we got an extra bedroom for u, nightime comes everyone ready for bed honey u coming to bed where is she wheeling around the house trying to find her:ROFLMAO: use your imagination u will figured it out!
Come on bro. Why would you assume that? I'm actually a rather big fan of this one but it's the slowest of slow burns. Zero chance anyone is clapping cheeks in the next real update. I'd be shocked if Jerome even got a HJ. My predication is that she walks in on him when he's in the shower and gets excited but nothing actually happens between them.

Last edited:

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Come on bro. Why would you assume that? I'm actually a rather big fan of this one but it's the slowest of slow burns. Zero chance anyone is clapping cheeks in the next real update. I'd be shocked if Jerome even got a HJ. My predication is that she walks in on him when he's in the shower and gets excited but nothing actually happens between them.
:LOL:Alright then i'm predicting Jerome has her bent over the couch late at night, husband at top of stairs sees what's going on trying to save her falls down the steps and can't get up watching in horror noooo, wife in meantime is like i should go help him but damn Jerome feels good:ROFLMAO:!

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes