RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Fully agree...this Dev is really using the RPG Maker tool on a very unique way i never experienced so far. Anyway till now its stil no progress to the old version in the story and i want to see first how Dev continues and how is his communication on patreon before i support. Bcause this game seems very ambitious and complex what makes me think may its one of these games which just get one update a year..
I'm a patreon so I'm biased, but for what it's worth I can't fault him for his communication. He mentioned the timeline for this update early on and didn't deviate from it by a lot, and has been making regular posts during the development.

Reactions: Puma1978

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought of something
When it comes time for the sex scenes
Are we going to switch perspectives to Jerome or something?

Because otherwise we won't actually see them, I assume
Because the mc won't know what Jerome is doing

Reactions: Chaosguy

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Try going to your wife for talking.
Try going down the stairs and going up again. (have you seen the scene with the two daughters struggling with you)?
Try going to your bed for thinking.

undervbd

Nov 1, 2022
Try going to your wife for talking.
Try going down the stairs and going up again. (have you seen the scene with the two daughters struggling with you)?
Try going to your bed for thinking.
If they had already fought between the two, they threw me and I went to play with the youngest daughter, we lost and now I wanted to go talk to the wife in the kitchen but nothing happens.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
After playing the computer game, did you spoke to the young daughter?

Sorry, the only thing that I remember is: go to the eldest daughter room (downstairs, at the right of the house entrance door), go to the top left side of the bed and talk to her.

Reactions: undervbd

undervbd

Nov 1, 2022
After playing the computer game, did you spoke to the young daughter?

Sorry, the only thing that I remember is: go to the eldest daughter room (downstairs, at the right of the house entrance door), go to the top left side of the bed and talk to her.
I already found a save at the end and it looks like there's still no NTR with Jerome, so I'll wait.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Love the game. Hope to see some action between the wife and Jerome in the next update, especially at the rate updates are being made. Currently a top supporter, but won't be for long if the game gets any slower.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomePrisoner-EP2PatchA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Bruh is the wife brain dead or something ? Imagine seeing your wife give you gift on your birthday a jacked young black guy to take care of you !! i really have theory that the wife might be already courrpted with Jamal i mean really ? i found this site where people help and she just choose this guy of all people and she can't find young girl which 300$ is really enough for her to help the MC ? the Wife is young and horny the mc said she went 7+ months without sex , she used to be rich so she knows how the world works she knows guy like this will take advantage of you , your little girls i mean your husband is cripple lol , its very funny welcoming complete random guy in your house with your 2 little daughters , and not forgot that The mc/wife can clearly see that J is flirting with her/his wife and she just ignore it and in Kitchen when he graps her and literally sits on her and then oh welp nothing happened , The wife is on it really no other answer

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Bruh is the wife brain dead or something ? Imagine seeing your wife give you gift on your birthday a jacked young black guy to take care of you !! i really have theory that the wife might be already courrpted with Jamal i mean really ? i found this site where people help and she just choose this guy of all people and she can't find young girl which 300$ is really enough for her to help the MC ? the Wife is young and horny the mc said she went 7+ months without sex , she used to be rich so she knows how the world works she knows guy like this will take advantage of you , your little girls i mean your husband is cripple lol , its very funny welcoming complete random guy in your house with your 2 little daughters , and not forgot that The mc/wife can clearly see that J is flirting with her/his wife and she just ignore it and in Kitchen when he graps her and literally sits on her and then oh welp nothing happened , The wife is on it really no other answer
What do you expect from NTR women in the genre are retarded and so are the men shit never makes sense in NTR but hey if what they say is true you can avoid NTR.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes