RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

allday90

Jul 17, 2019
After a long wait I decided to check out what the updates were about... got to do the dishes then brushed teeth. Welp guess I'll have to wait about 3 more years for something to actually happen lollll. Jokes aside, I like the slow build up, but I also think when story is just way too slow, it actually backfires and makes you lose interest since you just don't see anything happening any time soon. Hopefully there will be some content that's going to bring my interest back for this game within few decades.

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
I like the game overall but moving around the house is slow especially enter and exit rooms. also, almost no hints and a lack of walkthrough really make the game super time-consuming to a bit annoying point. hope the dev improves in the future update.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I wonder if in the end there will be the option for the husband to kill the guy, he could do the classic thing of planting false evidence and calling the police to be shot in an altercation, but considering that this is an NTR that would be asking a lot.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder if in the end there will be the option for the husband to kill the guy, he could do the classic thing of planting false evidence and calling the police to be shot in an altercation, but considering that this is an NTR that would be asking a lot.
All these NTR games need an alt ending like this IMHO. Probably a major factor in the huge drop in people getting married in recent years...**if you're married, your screwed if your in the 60 percentile of failed marriages**not married, just pack your shit and leave for parts unknown when she inevitably starts falling for some jackoff telling her she's pretty and her man doesn't treat her right or make enough money. It's so easy to get a married woman to cheat nowadays, it's actually more of a bragging right to get a single woman to sleep with you than it is a married one.

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
:sneaky:Some creation story idea's, ...Honey Jerome needs a place to stay we have a spare bedroom, meanwhile later that night everyone sleeping or not, wife wakes up damn i'm thirsty better not wake husband i'll go down stairs get me something to drink be back up .....Jerome what are u doing up:ROFLMAO:,etc......

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
:sneaky:Some creation story idea's, ...Honey Jerome needs a place to stay we have a spare bedroom, meanwhile later that night everyone sleeping or not, wife wakes up damn i'm thirsty better not wake husband i'll go down stairs get me something to drink be back up .....Jerome what are u doing up:ROFLMAO:,etc......
ohh noooo jereme waifu is stuck in the washing machine :BootyTime:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Any news?
I love this game very much, so I'm open to any news about the game.
thx
The developer has not provided timing on the next update. His latest updates have been focused on what he's doing to improve visuals and optimize game play. If I were to guess the next update will come in February or March 2024. Again, just a guess.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts and Irelia26

dejavujuega

Jun 13, 2022
Hola, el juego es bueno, pero a veces se olvida guardar y se toman decisiones y quería saber si hay alguno guardado.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
It's quite interesting but I hope to see other developement of game in the future...there's somenting about NTR but it's really light....

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Its gameplay is extremely boring
I wish it was Renpy
Here's a simple question, what makes Renpy more fun than RPGMV))) Are you all right in your head??? What does the game engine have to do with it and the difference in fun in it, what's the connection???

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
The next update will be awesome, gameplay will be 10x faster, visual updates, added morning, noon, night cycle with family members locations, and most likely Jerome will be back in Episode 3, also confirmed by Dev the house will have more rooms to explore and possibly a backyard (the door near the eldest daughter bedroom)

Last edited:

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
The next update will be awesome, gameplay will be 10x faster, visual updates, added morning, noon, night cycle with family members locations, and most likely Jerome will be back in Episode 3, also confirmed by Dev the house will have more rooms to explore and possibly a backyard (the door near the eldest daughter bedroom)
That's all good but the real question is will Jerome finally start to take action with the daughters because for the moment there has been almost no contact between her and him, they instantly left, an episode 3 still revolving around only the wife would be quite boring. :sleep:

dodoshark12

Oct 19, 2023
is there any gameplay beyond, jerome calling somone and then the start menu as i seem to be not able to go beyond that, if so how do you get there

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes