RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
The author pisses me off.
What was he thinking when he created completely dark rooms in which you can't see a damn thing, except sometimes, in a very narrow place, the blue light from the moon shines dimly?
Tell me, do you really think everyone really enjoys riding that wheelchair around the room for half an hour, stopping every half meter to push a button and hope some activator is found!
What idiocy!

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
Here's a simple question, what makes Renpy more fun than RPGMV))) Are you all right in your head??? What does the game engine have to do with it and the difference in fun in it, what's the connection???
People like Renpy because you can just skip everything and go straight to the sex scenes. Which doesn't really make the game more "fun". It just makes it a faster wank. I don't care what the engine is myself. I just wish the MC moved faster in his wheelchair...

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
The dev is focusing on improving the game and adding new features, so Episode 3 will take a more time to complete, lets have patience and if you like the game so far consider supporting the dev on /

He doesn't have much supporters so I'm sure he would appreciate all the help he can get

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That's all good but the real question is will Jerome finally start to take action with the daughters because for the moment there has been almost no contact between her and him, they instantly left, an episode 3 still revolving around only the wife would be quite boring. :sleep:
This game has a high ntr focus daughters are not realky ntr o_Oo_O

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
This game has a high ntr focus daughters are not realky ntr o_Oo_O
You're wrong, to have "Netorare", the person you love (it could be your daughters) must be 'stolen' by someone else (even better if it's someone you hates), and to come back to my message, I am interested in the continuation of events with the wife, I would simply like another meeting between the daughters and Jerome. :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes