mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
dosent work for me always greyed out and tried different runs unlucky

has someone a save?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022
dosent work for me always greyed out and tried different runs unlucky

has someone a save?
Use the Deja Vu option and choose No when asked whether you remember about the events of the Dinner Party. It will start from Episode 2. I believe you will have the option then. Or just use the second save provided with the game, it leads to that path.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Sorry but it's just me that the game has loading problems, freezes, and more, it has a lot of bugs
To be frank, I couldn't get myself to play for longer than 30 minutes. This game engine is a drag. Takes a lot of time to go through basic dialogues and the "sandboxy" environment is not my type of thing. Occassionally, it freezes, lags even on decent rigs. Maybe I'll give it a try when time comes, but for now it's a no + typical russian writing

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Use the Deja Vu option and choose No when asked whether you remember about the events of the Dinner Party. It will start from Episode 2. I believe you will have the option then. Or just use the second save provided with the game, it leads to that path.
thanks pal(y)the dejavu option at the mirrow was greyed out too but did not relise that the game comes with two saves and the second save worked for me

are there more path than this 2 ??

Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
you should suggest this to the forum admin or post this on relative section of the forum instead of posting this on the game thread. Otherwise you need to make the same post in like 90% other game threads here.

I could care less for other games i am a supporter of this game. I have nothing to post to any admin or forum because i am not against leaking a game what i am against is the game being leaked in less than l hour by that person.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
Apr 21, 2022
are there more path than this 2 ??
As far as I know, there's one path from save1. Another from save2. The save2 path splits depending on your Kiss Her decision which results into the same ending as save1 path but has the massage scene. If you refuse to kiss there's a different ending.

thanks pal(y)the dejavu option at the mirrow was greyed out too but did not relise that the game comes with two saves and the second save worked for me
Try this.

Guys, I'm genuinely amazed to see so many kind words. Thank you so much, I'm also glad to see all of you. It's great to realize that so many people still remember the project.

I've noticed that many people are asking about save files. It seems that the "deja vu" feature has gone unnoticed by some of you. Currently, this feature temporarily replaces the save files in the game due to the fact that each update brings changes to previous events, which increases the likelihood of old saves not working correctly. With each update, this probability decreases, but for now, I highly recommend using the "deja vu" feature – it won't take much of your time.

The "deja vu" feature allows you to quickly browse through your previous choices and proceed to the part of the game that you haven't explored yet. To use it, simply look at the family photo hanging on the left side of the room at the very beginning of the game (after waking up), and then approach the mirror (which hangs on the right side) and choose the third option from the provided choices.
View attachment 2730375

Well, I think there will be more comments regarding the slowness of the game. The developer has played through the game after a long break and reconsidered the scale. I want to apologize for this negative experience. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to work on it, and I might not be able to before the next update. However, it will definitely be addressed, at least partially, in Episode 3, where we'll have to move around the house more frequently.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for continuing to follow the game.
See you in the next update.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I could understand not wanting it leaked so early if there was actual story and spicy scenes but no its just some fixes and alterations of pre-existing scenes. Ill wait till i see some actual growth from this dev before deciding on supporting or not.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I could understand not wanting it leaked so early if there was actual story and spicy scenes but no its just some fixes and alterations of pre-existing scenes. Ill wait till i see some actual growth from this dev before deciding on supporting or not.
Fully agree...as long its only a few minutes long luke a demo version and not really full of really hot stuff it should be for free anyway...thats what many devs do.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I could care less for other games i am a supporter of this game. I have nothing to post to any admin or forum because i am not against leaking a game what i am against is the game being leaked in less than l hour by that person.
i see.. so its never about respect, its just this is a game you like and you think its fine when it happens to other games.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
The minigame at the computer is very hard.
Some versions ago I was able to beat it, but now it seems impossible for me.
Can somebody give any recommendations for it?
Thank you very much.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Inqel Interactive
Thanks for creating this masterpiece, it is excellent.

Please read below if you would like to consider some constructive observations:
  1. This game is VERY good, but VERY slow.
  2. The sounds, the renders, the graphics and all the atmosphere are superb.
  3. There are dialogs that are very important, for example the reading scene with the daughter or the second intimate conversation with the wife. These "core" dialogs are of the finest quality and are a mandatory key for the NTR and future incest.
  4. Unfortunately there are also lots of texts that are unnecessary. These dialogs are non-relevant, unimportant texts that have been added and extended for nothing significant.
  5. The NTR building is nice, very very nice. The erotic scenes are absolutely hitting right on target.
  6. There are too many choices and you don't know the effect of the choices until you notice you have missed important scenes or options. I like the game but it needs some way to know the effect of the choices you made. For example, there are some japanese games that provide a flow-chart showing the options and the branches you have explored. That is very useful.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
I'm quite fine with the pacing of the game, the "slowness" many complain about I would chalk up due to the limited content being available at the moment. Very much a fan of the slow burn that is being built up which not enough devs are able to do right. I had a brief look at the Patreon but wasn't able to find out the ETA for the next release, is there any heroes around?

PS: Well done Dev, this is the best RPG/NTR game I've come across. It would be awesome if after events there were displaced items/clothing pieces that gave hints as to what happened. I would give it a 10/10 if something like that is implemented!

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Well, I have to admit this story has more than disappointed me. After years of following the latest update has moved the story forward by zero amount. Making the third long awaited release to not move the story onward at all. At the end of the update all that is learned, is the exact information that was already known at the end of the first release, come on developer! Love the idea, the vibes, every aspect of the story but if it does not progress it might as well be abandoned.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Inqel Interactive
Thanks for creating this masterpiece, it is excellent.

Please read below if you would like to consider some constructive observations:
  1. This game is VERY good, but VERY slow.
  2. The sounds, the renders, the graphics and all the atmosphere are superb.
  3. There are dialogs that are very important, for example the reading scene with the daughter or the second intimate conversation with the wife. These "core" dialogs are of the finest quality and are a mandatory key for the NTR and future incest.
  4. Unfortunately there are also lots of texts that are unnecessary. These dialogs are non-relevant, unimportant texts that have been added and extended for nothing significant.
  5. The NTR building is nice, very very nice. The erotic scenes are absolutely hitting right on target.
  6. There are too many choices and you don't know the effect of the choices until you notice you have missed important scenes or options. I like the game but it needs some way to know the effect of the choices you made. For example, there are some japanese games that provide a flow-chart showing the options and the branches you have explored. That is very useful.
Fully agree...this Dev is really using the RPG Maker tool on a very unique way i never experienced so far. Anyway till now its stil no progress to the old version in the story and i want to see first how Dev continues and how is his communication on patreon before i support. Bcause this game seems very ambitious and complex what makes me think may its one of these games which just get one update a year..

Reactions: DemandoSama
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes