VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Don't bother asking questions on here... No one will answer them... Still waiting on an answer to my question from 11/28

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there a difference between the ER and PR releases?
Don't bother asking questions on here... No one will answer them... Still waiting on an answer to my question from 11/28
I'd like to think that the answer to both questions isn't easily available and that most members – like myself for instance – are banking on smite2001 to chime in and save the day.

AHH Didums try looking at Discord or Patreon instead of letting somebody else do the work for you
Well, the posts on Patreon and SubscribeStar are patron/subscriber-only and most members are – quite unsurprisingly given the nature of this forum – reluctant to part with the required three shillings, and we forget the name… Discord is also an interesting suggestion, simply because I don't see it advertised anywhere and it isn't listed as a patron benefit on any tier, making it even more elusive than the aforementioned options.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Although the Patreon my be only for subscribers at least you can tell IF their have been any posts and that the game is still alive without giving up your hard earned gelt. Last post on 21 Nov and he was talking about a discord server.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Its only a couple of weeks since he posted on Patreon and has also been trying to to sort out Discord as people have been mithering him for a Discord channel.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
This game is apparently Abandoned. It has been a long time since it was updated and the dev doesn't even post anymore. Dev's last post was Nov, 23... Over a month ago.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This game is apparently Abandoned. It has been a long time since it was updated and the dev doesn't even post anymore. Dev's last post was Nov, 23... Over a month ago.
A VN is abandoned when an abandoned tag appears. One month waiting is nothing around here. So please Chicken Little it's way too early to say the sky is falling.

Reactions: Hordragg

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I just checked his profile. Said he was last seen here, Sat at 7:56....Apparently, he is lurking. You are correct in his last post being 11/23.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
A VN is abandoned when an abandoned tag appears. One month waiting is nothing around here. So please Chicken Little it's way too early to say the sky is falling.
The Dev also has to add the Abandoned Tag to notify. If the Dev doesn't come on to do that, then the tag won't be added.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The Dev also has to add the Abandoned Tag to notify. If the Dev doesn't come on to do that, then the tag won't be added.
Not true. The abandoned tag can be added by a mod after 3 months of "radio silence" from the Dev here and on his/her other sites like patreon or subscribestar. A month of quiet isn't unprecedented by any means, and I am somewhat heartened by his login last weekend. However, his not posting anything or responding to DMs is concerning... Hope he is healthy!

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes