VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
I'll tell you what, i did more laughing than masturbating but shit, it was a good time. I'm waiting for more.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is this abandoned ?
Nope.

But adding to what Ginyu6789 said: it technically isn't. smite2001 has last been active on Patreon / Subscribestar on Nov 21 and in this thread on Nov. 23, so the thread will only be tagged abandoned if there hasn't been a change to the situation on or after Feb 23. Though do take note that smite2001 is still around, lurking hard, only watching the game, controlling it… hmmm

> Arousal increased – You're now slightly horny.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
if i were a betting man witch im not but if i were i would say the game has been abandoned and would garentee you 98% its abandoned

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
But he has not mentioned anything on his Patreon page since Nov 21 either, it must have been one hell of a Christmas piss up!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
smite2001 a very nice start. Totally smitten by Nina already.

The one or two lines where the aunt was saying "whatever you do to my daughter you can do to me" and "hurry up and do something with Nina so we can do something" holy fuck, that was hot.

I love the female sub stuff, but tend towards more of a love/sub role. Will that be possible or is it going to go into a hard sub route?
Not a fan of spitting or anything too violent. Basically I want her to feel loved in the whole thing as well and not just a cum-dumpster object for his (and her) pleasure. Just asking if it will be an option or not. 100% support your right to make it as you see fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnios

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It's about time someone address the extremely controversial scene in this game reflecting terrible parenting decisions that should really be censored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A little late, but as I only played this for the first time yesterday and I'm still trawlling through the posts to see if some questions are answered. I have to admit I noticed that as well and thought that the mom was more fucked up for that breakfast than turning her daughter into the MC's fuckpet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A little late, but as I only played this for the first time yesterday and I'm still trawlling through the posts to see if some questions are answered. I have to admit I noticed that as well and thought that the mom was more fucked up for that breakfast than turning her daughter into the MC's fuckpet. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The entire genre of the game is supposed to be diet and exercise discipline, I tell you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes