May 12, 2021
does anyone knows why doesnt my timeline mod work?
no timeline for HS2. check Joan's pateron for (if/when) new update. some folks recommened using VNGE for breaking out animations. no animations for main game. same thing with AI-Shouygo. Use a mod-manager. post your console output. Search the threads. READ, abstain from skimming, posting one-liner questions in a major thread is shitty. no spoon-feeding here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so how much progress has been made with the translation?
As much as you've played. This game doesn't have a translation other than the auto translator. I heard rumors a while back that Illusion finally got their butts in gear on releasing this on Steam, which would mean an official translation if true, but I have heard nothing for a long time now.

oouoouououoo

Dec 17, 2018
no timeline for HS2. check Joan's pateron for (if/when) new update. some folks recommened using VNGE for breaking out animations. no animations for main game. same thing with AI-Shouygo. Use a mod-manager. post your console output. Search the threads. READ, abstain from skimming, posting one-liner questions in a major thread is shitty. no spoon-feeding here.
oh.. ,well it doesn’t work on the first one either

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
As much as you've played. This game doesn't have a translation other than the auto translator. I heard rumors a while back that Illusion finally got their butts in gear on releasing this on Steam, which would mean an official translation if true, but I have heard nothing for a long time now.
They confirmed that they were working at it in January. Hard to say when they're due to release it but hopefully soon. Then again, they used two frikkin years to get the koikatsu expansion on steam...

LordArthas

May 22, 2021
View attachment 1228391

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 4 // 04.06.2021
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 4 (this release):[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?64181a81b964f70e#BHyDjXjxupMBvdNxziXdHJcXda7jVEfdQ4nUcReqsg2j[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 1228395

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 1228397
Hello ScrewThisNoise, first of all MANY THANKS for the awesome repack you made (i've downloaded the latest R4 package today). It works amazingly and, if i'm not wrong, way smoothly than the previous R2.

I have a question: in some scenarios that i'm guessing - because i'm not a pro in this repacks - are from modders, the game will keep working in a white blank screen, like it's freezing and the console give me some "red" errors without going further. Not happening always and not on the same places. To be sure, i've extracted the whole R4 package in another folder (so a clean start) but the error still occours.

Any ideas why? Beside this, i have absolutely no other problems (actually at least :p) with the game and the repack, but i just would like to understand why this happening.

Thanks again!

Edit: i found the log file of the last console that gave me the error and i've linked it here, if can be helpfull.

Reactions: alex2011
May 12, 2021
Hello ScrewThisNoise, first of all MANY THANKS for the awesome repack you made (i've downloaded the latest R4 package today). the console give me some "red" errors without going further.

Edit: i found the log file of the last console that gave me the error and i've linked it here, if can be helpfull.
ScrewThisNoise

Sorry to bother you but this kept coming up and was wondering if someone can take a look.
There are two things that bothered me in my existing copy of 3.2 but I wasn't certain if I misconfigured/missed a step or was just limited by my hardware.

1.) Remove Cards To Recycle Bin is always firing off in Main game. After 20 min I'll have anywhere from 9 to 40 cards in Recycling Bin (probably group size and groups loading in). And Character creator. And Studio. In short the recycling bin starts to fill up pretty fast and the more detailed the cards (obviously) the larger the items to be recycled become. I don't remember exactly, but I want to say that the auto-save frequency has zero effect in game. even registering a card and unregistering a card fires off the Remove Cards To Recycle Bin

2.) [Warning:XUnity.ResourceRedirector] The asset bundle HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' could not be loaded likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying in-memory with randomized CAB-string. starts to eat memory like crazy. up to the point you can see the memory leak occuring any time a new character is loaded that fires off more. Skipping cleanup because of low memory load

I thought it was just me or I haven't configured something right or my rig is under powered or something. I'm using Process Explorer on Win 10. Every time the game crashes it leaves a Suspended process. Once I get to 2 or 3 Suppended HoneySelect2.exe in the Task Manager, I must do a restart. Seems like the VRAM is still being held after the CTD. I try to keep the Character Card directory to under 50 cards and use subdirectories. but the load times keep getting longer. and the save times start to take forever.

Is this something that can be looked at please?

I just pulled down the R4 update and might install a bit later.

Thank you for all of the hard work you do for us.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Graphics Enhancement 1.03 (Complete) >> Just fine tuning.

6/5/2021
-SweetFX_settings gamma tweak.

The lighting has always bugged me. I wasn't sure what to adjust until recently. The gamma settings for SweetFX have now been tweaked with emphasis on realistic lighting >> No changes to settings >> Some ini scripts have been returned to the pack after adjustments.

Note about this enhancement:
This enhancement is setup to passively shade, and will not hurt the performance of your laptop or pc. To remove it, simply delete the enhancement contents from your game; it's best to keep the enhancement in it's folder and then put that folder in your game. It also will not hurt your ReShade if you decide to also use it in your game(s); just do not put the ReShade in the graphic_enhancement folder.

Last edited:

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
why does ScrewThisNoise HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2 seem to have so many viruses by virustotal?
W32/MSIL_Agent.BPD.gen!Eldorado
Application.MSIL.Amonetize.AEF@6ji1v1
MachineLearning/Anomalous.97%

is this release safe?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise

Sorry to bother you but this kept coming up and was wondering if someone can take a look.
There are two things that bothered me in my existing copy of 3.2 but I wasn't certain if I misconfigured/missed a step or was just limited by my hardware.

1.) Remove Cards To Recycle Bin is always firing off in Main game. After 20 min I'll have anywhere from 9 to 40 cards in Recycling Bin (probably group size and groups loading in). And Character creator. And Studio. In short the recycling bin starts to fill up pretty fast and the more detailed the cards (obviously) the larger the items to be recycled become. I don't remember exactly, but I want to say that the auto-save frequency has zero effect in game. even registering a card and unregistering a card fires off the Remove Cards To Recycle Bin

2.) [Warning:XUnity.ResourceRedirector] The asset bundle HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' could not be loaded likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying in-memory with randomized CAB-string. starts to eat memory like crazy. up to the point you can see the memory leak occuring any time a new character is loaded that fires off more. Skipping cleanup because of low memory load

I thought it was just me or I haven't configured something right or my rig is under powered or something. I'm using Process Explorer on Win 10. Every time the game crashes it leaves a Suspended process. Once I get to 2 or 3 Suppended HoneySelect2.exe in the Task Manager, I must do a restart. Seems like the VRAM is still being held after the CTD. I try to keep the Character Card directory to under 50 cards and use subdirectories. but the load times keep getting longer. and the save times start to take forever.

Is this something that can be looked at please?

I just pulled down the R4 update and might install a bit later.

Thank you for all of the hard work you do for us.
1. Yes, whenever a card is changed, it puts the old in the recycle bin so that it's recoverable. HS2 messes with cards A LOT, so you see that fire quite often.
2. Yeah, that's expected, feel free to ignore that one

No idea about the latter point.
why does ScrewThisNoise HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3.2 seem to have so many viruses by virustotal?

is this release safe?
The hell AV you using? not even heard of either of those. There are no known infections in any of my packs, but if you believe me wrong, at least give me the names of the supposedly infected files, and I'll look into it.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

is this release safe?
None of those apps are in the repack.

If you were stupid enough to DL Flashbangz copy of this you frankly deserve every virus you get.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They confirmed that they were working at it in January. Hard to say when they're due to release it but hopefully soon. Then again, they used two frikkin years to get the koikatsu expansion on steam...
I see, so that expansion was already in the works long ago and just released this year. Sounds like it might be a staffing or skill level issue, either that or some especially annoying and resilient bugs.

If you were stupid enough to DL Flashbangz copy of this you frankly deserve every virus you get.
What gave you the impression it was a Flashbangz repack? All indicators I can see, I can only see one and that's him specifically saying it was R3.2, a Better Repack version, are that it was not a Flashbangz repack.

LordArthas

May 22, 2021
ScrewThisNoise i still experience minor problems about the repack. The same i've mentioned yesterday but i also checked this part of the log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- The pink part aren't those location that kept giving me white blank screen with no load.
- The blue part stuffs are "ment for AI Girl" but i don't know if can cause any issues.

I've had issues of white blank screen with this (as much as i recall):
  • [2155X] Victorias Room
  • [2155X] Slums
Note that, those, works with "call a girl" functions but not when an event is triggered.

Many thanks for your eventual reply.
Best regards.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise i still experience minor problems about the repack. The same i've mentioned yesterday but i also checked this part of the log:

- The pink part aren't those location that kept giving me white blank screen with no load.
- The blue part stuffs are "ment for AI Girl" but i don't know if can cause any issues.

I've had issues of white blank screen with this (as much as i recall):
  • [2155X] Victorias Room
  • [2155X] Slums
Note that, those, works with "call a girl" functions but not when an event is triggered.

Many thanks for your eventual reply.
Best regards.
The meant for AI Girl errors you can just ignore, that's just because I ship it with both variants of the uncensor, planning to change that soonish, but for now it's there.

I'm going over the sideloader modpack as we speak, so I'll take a extra look at those 2155 maps and see if I can recreate and fix whatever is going on

Reactions: LordArthas

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019

No need to be aggressive against him. If he indeed did get warnings about the pack, I'd like to know where those warnings originate from so that I can look closer into it.

He said that he tested against my pack, but failed to provide which files he claims to be infected, I can't do much without that info, so yeah, need that info to look closer into it

Reactions: alex2011

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
so what's the difference between the repack and sideloader? Also is there an all in one download for the sideloader?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
so what's the difference between the repack and sideloader? Also is there an all in one download for the sideloader?
Sideloader Modpack is a collection of zipmods (Clothing, Studio items etc) while the repack is... the whole game + plugins + sideloader modpack...

so in short Sideloader Modpack is part of the repack, but also distributed without the repack for those that want that. You can browse it here:

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
Sideloader Modpack is a collection of zipmods (Clothing, Studio items etc) while the repack is... the whole game + plugins + sideloader modpack...

so in short Sideloader Modpack is part of the repack, but also distributed without the repack for those that want that. You can browse it here:
scan all the 23 exe files with virustotal, many come up with some sort of possible virus. Might be false positives, just want to make sure.

for example (even in R4 these come up with viruses):
dnSpy-x86.exe
ezTransXP.ExtProtocol.exe
InitSetting.exe
KKManager.exe
SB3UtilityGUI.exe
and more

Verified 7z files with crcs on for R3.2, and R4 and all files matched provided checksums. Only scanned R3.2 exe files so far with virustotal but R4 might have similar issues.

torrents from

is this all correct?

LordArthas

May 22, 2021
The meant for AI Girl errors you can just ignore, that's just because I ship it with both variants of the uncensor, planning to change that soonish, but for now it's there.

I'm going over the sideloader modpack as we speak, so I'll take a extra look at those 2155 maps and see if I can recreate and fix whatever is going on
Thank you ScrewThisNoise. Just as giving more information, i had that problem again, the scenario, still included in those [2155] rooms but was the "[2155X] Colonial Ship".

EDIT:
This are how the screen looks when it freeze (the time in the upper left corner still working so the game dosen't crashed) and the process in the task manager:

This is the log of the error occured:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes