kailius

Apr 21, 2017
hi, i don't understand. i'm lost with all packs.
i have the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4".
How to merge other packages with my actually game ?
eg: [ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2, [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10

thx
It's really not that hard HoneySelect 2 DX R4 is newest one that's one game PlayHome R3.2 is another game Koikatsu RX10 is another game they are all separated games :unsure: You do not merge any of these.

MrLaurent

Jun 7, 2021
It's really not that hard HoneySelect 2 DX R4 is newest one that's one game PlayHome R3.2 is another game Koikatsu RX10 is another game they are all separated games :unsure: You do not merge any of these.
thx, else... i can't merge scene, objects (pants, ...) ?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Nope... For I know, you can only port some things (character cards for the main game, maps and scenes for the studioNeo2) between HS2 and AI. The other games are completely incompatible between them.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
It looks like there is no post for Honey Select 2 DX R4, is this thread also for R4 and future releases?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where are the best places to get honey select 2 dx cards?

what happened to hongfire?
Hongfire is dead, some issues caused by outside influence, like DDoS or similar, if I remember correctly. I don't even remember seeing a thread on this game there, anyway, at least not for characters.

hi, i don't understand. i'm lost with all packs.
i have the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4".
How to merge other packages with my actually game ?
eg: [ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2, [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10

thx
You don't, you move UserData from the old pack to the new pack and that's it.

No, separate games have assets that can only be used in those games unless the games are made compatible. The only game made compatible with this one is AI Shoujo and compatibility is limited in that case.

It looks like there is no post for Honey Select 2 DX R4, is this thread also for R4 and future releases?
This thread is for ALL releases, but it needs to be reported as having a new update to be updated.

When I update the game I get the error that all mods are missing!!!! help!
The mods may be outdated and, if you used a method of update that also updates the mod, there may not be an updated mod version yet.

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
Random question, am I just being stupid or is there no way to rename folders in Studio Neo?

May 12, 2021
Random question, am I just being stupid or is there no way to rename folders in Studio Neo?
DO NOT rename any files or directory structures! anything internal shoud be left alone, period. same with any game or software. personally, only "rename" I would do would be full name to something very compact.. aka "C:\! HS2DXR4" or simply "C:\!HS2". You SHOULD be making ajacent directories inside for reference and subdirectories for like !_orig and z_Old. Any text/xml/ini/cfg should have a backup .<name>.<ext>.old or .1st to keep your brain. something goes bad? I delete the modified whatever and copy the !_orig and rename back to proper name. I don't feel like talking about symlinks because we normally don't need them on Win 10...
https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-so...s-clean-up-latency-optimization-tweaks.84802/

May 12, 2021
hi, thank you for this tread, where can i buy this game please ?? sorry i don't speak english,
All of us have purchased our copies here:

Purchase there, save and keep proof of purchase. Then come back here and use the resources. You must read the FAQ on page 1!

Edit: here is the same (and slightly better)

but you have to be in Japan to purchase.. So a Japanese IP address would be required.

Last edited:

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Downloaded the hanmen nextgentextures and put it in my MyMods folder, but my game isn't recognizing it anymore after I updated to DX 4. How can i fix this?

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
does anyone know how to get the english translation back on this game? also I've tried to just click the flag but dosen't work....also do your files of the game have a desktop folder?
thanks
Nova ^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
DO NOT rename any files or directory structures! anything internal shoud be left alone, period. same with any game or software. personally, only "rename" I would do would be full name to something very compact.. aka "C:\! HS2DXR4" or simply "C:\!HS2". You SHOULD be making ajacent directories inside for reference and subdirectories for like !_orig and z_Old. Any text/xml/ini/cfg should have a backup .<name>.<ext>.old or .1st to keep your brain. something goes bad? I delete the modified whatever and copy the !_orig and rename back to proper name. I don't feel like talking about symlinks because we normally don't need them on Win 10...
https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-so...s-clean-up-latency-optimization-tweaks.84802/
I think they meant folders used to organize the list of assets in a studio scene, not actual folders outside the studio. The studio allows the user to organize assets in a scene into folders to keep them grouped however the player desires, like my current mansion in AI Shoujo has all parts grouped by the direction the nearest mansion wall piece faces so that each is grouped into the same area of the island and is easy to edit all at once.

Ok thank you ;) can i make a game that i will sell later if i buy it ?
You can whether you actually buy or not, I personally have not as I use Better Repack, which comes with a copy already.

does anyone know how to get the english translation back on this game? also I've tried to just click the flag but dosen't work....also do your files of the game have a desktop folder?
thanks
Nova ^^
All folders are together wherever you put your copy of the game, usually in a folder that is named Better Repack and the game name and repack version.

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
so last time i tried the repack 4 update it got rid of the translation any tips on what i should do...
Thanks again
Nova ^^

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I think they meant folders used to organize the list of assets in a studio scene, not actual folders outside the studio.
^ Yes. This. Seems massively counter-intuitive that every folder just has to be called "new folder" hence why I figured I might be missing something obvious.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
^ Yes. This. Seems massively counter-intuitive that every folder just has to be called "new folder" hence why I figured I might be missing something obvious.
I think you can double click the name, new folder, and it will let you type, but I have been taking a break from the Honey Select 2 studio to do some work in the Koikatsu studio for a while, so my knowledge might not be entirely accurate.

Reactions: Trinian

Trinian

Naughty Schoolgirl
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2021
I think you can double click the name, new folder, and it will let you type, but I have been taking a break from the Honey Select 2 studio to do some work in the Koikatsu studio for a while, so my knowledge might not be entirely accurate.
That didn't work, which I actually feel a little relieved about, because man would I have felt dumb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

27X

Oct 30, 2019
so last time i tried the repack 4 update it got rid of the translation any tips on what i should do...
Thanks again
Nova ^^
You're not missing anything. The new "translation" is about 900 billion miles off the mark.

She says: This intensity is making my pussy so warm

Google translation: SO FIERCE IS MANKO DESU KA??

New Fan Translation: OHH! MY CUNT IS A CUNT SEE THIS CUNT IT"S A CUNT

She says: The sex is really good, but it's the quiet talking moments like this I like

Google translation: ECHHI NO YOU ARE THE BEST TO BE AROUND IN SILENCE FOR YOU ALSO AND NOT LONELY

New Fan Translation: DID YOU LIKE THE CUNT I HAVE A CUNT IT'S A CUNT

What the fuck did I just read? Who writes this? No one talks like this.

Use your words.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes