alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That didn't work, which I actually feel a little relieved about, because man would I have felt dumb.
Here is how to rename a folder within studio - click on the folder, click on "anim" icon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, there we go, and I was just about to dust off my older copy of the game, R2, to check since I've been on a different one.

You're not missing anything. The new "translation" is about 900 billion miles off the mark.

She says: This intensity is making my pussy so warm

Google translation: SO FIERCE IS MANKO DESU KA??

New Fan Translation: OHH! MY CUNT IS A CUNT SEE THIS CUNT IT"S A CUNT

She says: The sex is really good, but it's the quiet talking moments like this I like

Google translation: ECHHI NO YOU ARE THE BEST TO BE AROUND IN SILENCE FOR YOU ALSO AND NOT LONELY

New Fan Translation: DID YOU LIKE THE CUNT I HAVE A CUNT IT'S A CUNT

What the fuck did I just read? Who writes this? No one talks like this.

Use your words.
Yes, this is what happens when you use Xunity, which is the plugin used for translation. There is supposed to be an official translation coming at some point, so we won't have to deal with anything like this for too much longer.

I know the home builder didn't. Only option was and is take existing nodes assigned and move them to a properly named directory. It behaved exactly like Firefox bookmark managment. I doubt it changed.

Depending on local laws and rules.. you'd have to be a very special type of person to admit to such a thing. I think they used to be called "fucking retards" but we don't use language anymore.

I don't condone piracy. No one here condones piracy. And no one here encourages piracy. Please reconsider what you wrote and what was said, in public, that can be seen from the web. :FacePalm:
As I said when you messaged me, this is a piracy forum, so whether you condone piracy or not is irrelevant here. Also, this entire site being a piracy forum automatically encourages piracy. There are laws against it, but normally that just makes people want to do the forbidden thing more, though that is not my case, I do it only when there are games like this, where, at least to my knowledge up to the point where you posted that DLSite link, there was no way for me to get the game legally because I do not live in Japan. Most Illusion games are NOT available outside Japan by any means other than piracy, the only four that are are Koikatsu through Koikatsu Party, AI Shoujo through its Steam version, Honey Select 1 through Fakku and it is a very specific version at that, and Honey Select 2 through the DLSite link I didn't even know existed because there is no release effort to the west at this time even with the announced intent to do so later.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Those bitter-sweet autumn vibes. Summer moved on. Honey moved on. All you are left with are your crew, your spot, and your coffee.

autumn_melody.png

Reactions: osnoflax and soso07

oevc

Mar 15, 2019
Hongfire is dead, some issues caused by outside influence, like DDoS or similar, if I remember correctly. I don't even remember seeing a thread on this game there, anyway, at least not for characters.

You don't, you move UserData from the old pack to the new pack and that's it.

No, separate games have assets that can only be used in those games unless the games are made compatible. The only game made compatible with this one is AI Shoujo and compatibility is limited in that case.

This thread is for ALL releases, but it needs to be reported as having a new update to be updated.

The mods may be outdated and, if you used a method of update that also updates the mod, there may not be an updated mod version yet.
I update using the app included in the game, but the message is not that is out of date, is that al

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I update using the app included in the game, but the message is not that is out of date, is that al
hi, after update using kkmanager I get this error, please help!
View attachment 1239733
Out of date mods can do this as can the updater program if a mod has been taken out of availability for Better Repack, usually because the modder requested it to be removed for the purpose of putting it behind a paywall. Also, if you are using a character that already had mods assigned to it that you don't have, it will trigger this.

Reactions: Sepheyer

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я посмотрел последние записи и не нашёл нужный ответ. Проблема в том что после обновления при запуске игры она сразу переходит в женский редактор персонажей. У меня уже такое были и не помню как решилась эта проблема, то ли после обновления, то ли удалил один из модов который конфликтовал с чем то. Да кстати обновление так и не вернуло обратно изменения роста у мужских персонажей при создании. Есть способ в ручную вернуть возможность изменения роста? И дополнительный вопрос . KKManager которым я никогда не пользовался для какой то либо загрузке , есть инструкция как им пользовать для обновлений и нужно ли это вообще когда игра и так обновляется.

I looked at the latest entries and did not find the answer I needed. The problem is that after the update, when you start the game, it immediately goes to the female character editor. I already had this and I do not remember how this problem was solved, either after the update, or deleted one of the mods that was in conflict with something. By the way, the update did not return the growth changes for male characters during creation. Is there a way to manually restore the ability to change growth? And an additional question. KKManager, which I have never used for any kind of download, there is an instruction on how to use it for updates and whether it is needed at all when the game is being updated anyway.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
I just found out about Hanmen Nex-gen skin textures and skin shaders (I know I'm kinda late for that) and dang, it really does make characters look so much better! Still need to mess with lighting to make characters pop more.
HS2_2021-06-10-23-54-48-175.png

Goldinia

May 4, 2021
Может кто поделиться торрент-файлом? На сам сайт не могу зайти из-за его недоступности.

Can someone share a torrent file? I can not go to the site itself due to its inaccessibility.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
The problem is that after the update, when you start the game, it immediately goes to the female character editor. I already had this and I do not remember how this problem was solved, either after the update, or deleted one of the mods that
That's due to an autostart mod. Here is where it gets disabled:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Я посмотрел последние записи и не нашёл нужный ответ. Проблема в том что после обновления при запуске игры она сразу переходит в женский редактор персонажей. У меня уже такое были и не помню как решилась эта проблема, то ли после обновления, то ли удалил один из модов который конфликтовал с чем то. Да кстати обновление так и не вернуло обратно изменения роста у мужских персонажей при создании. Есть способ в ручную вернуть возможность изменения роста? И дополнительный вопрос . KKManager которым я никогда не пользовался для какой то либо загрузке , есть инструкция как им пользовать для обновлений и нужно ли это вообще когда игра и так обновляется.

I looked at the latest entries and did not find the answer I needed. The problem is that after the update, when you start the game, it immediately goes to the female character editor. I already had this and I do not remember how this problem was solved, either after the update, or deleted one of the mods that was in conflict with something. By the way, the update did not return the growth changes for male characters during creation. Is there a way to manually restore the ability to change growth? And an additional question. KKManager, which I have never used for any kind of download, there is an instruction on how to use it for updates and whether it is needed at all when the game is being updated anyway.
You don't need to install every mod in the [MOD] folder. Read the readme's first. always always always rtfm.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
That monplane mod is something else... debauchery and perversion await.

HS2_2021-06-12-05-25-56-071.png

Reactions: osnoflax

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
That's due to an autostart mod. Here is where it gets disabled:

Спасибо за подсказку. Я даже не знал что такой плагин есть в игре. К сожалению он отображается выключенным хоть это и не так. Мне он не нужен и я просто его удалю.
erhysrttj.jpg

Вопрос про редактор роста для мужских персонажей остаётся открытым. При загрузке карточек виден разный рост, но возможности редактирования или создавать свой рост без дополнительных сложностей невозможно.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't even know that there was such a plugin in the game. Unfortunately, it is displayed off, although it is not. I don't need it and I'll just delete it.

The question about the height editor for male characters remains open. When loading cards, you can see different heights, but the ability to edit or create your own height is impossible without additional difficulties.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes