tigtagtoe

Apr 27, 2021
how to know if a card was made by a kid?
- default girl face (or anime style face)
- motley coloured hair style
- huge boobs and gigantic butt (a character with weird body, not equal/uniform size)
- loveable pose
- hmmmm, alot of kids and toddle play this game, maybe?

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Is [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect2 DX Better Repack R4 the latest version, it's the only one on

also since hongfire died, are there any recommendations for card sharing sites?

vid911

Dec 14, 2018
I have been getting crashes that have completely wiped my save file everytime... any idea what could be the cause and any way to restore the save files?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Is [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect2 DX Better Repack R4 the latest version, it's the only one on

Yes.

Discord.

RETARDEDGOONBRAIN

Nov 18, 2020
no idea what's up but i can't even get a stable 60 fps at 2560x1440 on a 3080. thought it'd run at 4k no problem. cpu is fine. 32gb ddr4 ram but gpu usage at max and it's struggling

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any tropical beach map for main game ? I looking for one but no luck so far.
No, not really.

how to know if a card was made by a kid?
- default girl face (or anime style face)
- motley coloured hair style
- huge boobs and gigantic butt (a character with weird body, not equal/uniform size)
- loveable pose
- hmmmm, alot of kids and toddle play this game, maybe?
I'm 28 and I do that stuff, though you can forget the huge boobs, I hate those with a passion, especially the unrealistically large ones. Same with butt sizes. I made one exception, my current WIP class in Koikatsu, only because I have specific tropes I'm going for in the class that require a wide variety of breast sizes, but that's it and I am not doing it again let alone doing it in the Honey Select 2 art style. I almost always use the default face, almost always do some sort of pose, and my bodies are almost never uniform.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

RETARDEDGOONBRAIN

Nov 18, 2020
Lighting and shadows are terribly coded, so I'd start looking at those settings.

don't know what to do about those tbh. reading other people running it better on weaker hardware makes me think there's got to be something on my end that for whatever reason is causing issues but i've got no idea what it could be. cyberpunk runs better than this lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
don't know what to do about those tbh. reading other people running it better on weaker hardware makes me think there's got to be something on my end that for whatever reason is causing issues but i've got no idea what it could be. cyberpunk runs better than this lol
My machine (6th gen i7 6700HQ processor, 24GB DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1060) runs it just fine. Now, ask me about AI Shoujo and we'll have a different story on our hands. Mine won't get above 20 FPS on that game and there are multiple people with that same issue that have stronger machines than what I listed. For reference, I can run both Doom games and both Subnautica games at full graphics just fine at a constant 40-60 FPS, which I used to get on AI Shoujo before something badly optimized got triggered to the point it lagged everything for everyone, and Honey Select 2 at the same 40-60 FPS.

From the looks of the hardware you listed, it SHOULD be running just fine like it does on mine. First things first, I would suggest checking your mods, which can be a slow and tedious process, but is likely to produce at least limited results. To do this, disable each one at a time and test the game each time one more gets disabled. This will narrow down any possible mods producing some sort of slowdown in the game that would otherwise not happen. I had to do this for the LewdCrestX mod in Koikatsu at first because any copy I used it on lagged noticeably.

There's definitely something in Honey Select 2 that doesn't agree with your setup, the key is finding out whether it's actually the game, a mod, or if it's your setup causing it because that's where the fix would need to happen. Unfortunately, if it really is the game, you're pretty much SOL, but if it's your system or a mod, the fix is much more doable, not necessarily easy or cheap if it's your system, but doable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I've been looking for a tool/mod/command/whatever to help me change current map/scene instantly (for example teleport from your bedroom to japanese room) for eternity. Would someone be kind and link me if something like that exists for HS2? I know there's one for HS1.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Should I download this and replace the Honey Select 1 Unlimited I have? I mainly use it for DOA girls using Roy12's mods... Is there a difference?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Should I download this and replace the Honey Select 1 Unlimited I have? I mainly use it for DOA girls using Roy12's mods... Is there a difference?
This and Honey Select 1 Unlimited are not the same game at all, this is an actual sequel to that game, not a new version of the same thing. If you decide to get this, you should not get rid of the other unless you need to for the space.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Out of date mods can do this as can the updater program if a mod has been taken out of availability for Better Repack, usually because the modder requested it to be removed for the purpose of putting it behind a paywall. Also, if you are using a character that already had mods assigned to it that you don't have, it will trigger this.
True and not true. I have to date accepted one request to remove mods from the modpack (3 mods I believe it were, all from Rose), and that were before new policy were in place. Current policy for the modpack is as follows:

1623611505149.png

Now mods are moved to Bleeding Edge if the mod have problems I'm unable to fix, or that I don't have time to fix at the time I become aware of the problem. You can get at these mods by enabling Experimental mode in the Launcher (initsetting.exe)
1623611582651.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
True and not true. I have to date accepted one request to remove mods from the modpack (3 mods I believe it were, all from Rose), and that were before new policy were in place. Current policy for the modpack is as follows:

View attachment 1244575

Now mods are moved to Bleeding Edge if the mod have problems I'm unable to fix, or that I don't have time to fix at the time I become aware of the problem. You can get at these mods by enabling Experimental mode in the Launcher (initsetting.exe)
View attachment 1244580
Right, I was just stating possible causes. The more likely causes are the other two, a character that uses something the user I replied to does not have or a mod that is out of date. I've had both of those happen to me in the past, so I ultimately stopped using any card that I can't guarantee is not using a mod I don't have and I always keep the mods as up to date as I can.

May 12, 2021
i've already read that and didn't see anything relevant
huh, I wonder what search terms you tried to used... Lemme try " Unity fixes / clean up / latency / optimization / tweaks" Hmm... two hits. Oh an NVidia screencap.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unity-so...s-clean-up-latency-optimization-tweaks.84802/

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r9-1-illusion.34853/post-5924217

That's odd. maybe check your forum settings? increase numbers of posts for pages works for me. I mean, I'm sure are the type, to y'know.. ;) lurk moar /h omie :KEK: ? Rule 34 isn't the only rule. There are rules unwritten and unsaid.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes