turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So that means the multi-part that is posted on page 1 is not valid then? (being only 12 parts instead of the 16)
Oh man - this one :oops:
Never mentioned this page cuz the usual source to download the BetterRepack is here

Indeed there must be an error in the download list on page one - just because of comparing the file sizes: Anonfile and Gofile are showing parts with 4,0 GB, Mega and Uploadheaven have 3,7 GB parts - this alone can´t lead to the same size amount.
There must be some parts missing.

If you follow the link above (choose "HoneySelect 2 DX" on the left side) you will find a link to MEGA with 16 parts to download.

But as I always recommend it´s much more failsafe to download via torrent.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Unfortunately only a clickbait, you load umpteen gigabits, you get nothing from it because the password for unpacking is missing and the upper earns a golden nose...
Shame about the traffic...

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
hello, I have a question. After I updated into new betterrepack, my studio lags when on screen are more than 2 characters. Does anyone has same problem? I need some tips on how to optimize it.
I would be very grateful for an answer, I wrote on discord but I did not receive help.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
I downloaded from here the main game is divided into archives unpacked one archive inside another was open it says that the archive is damaged what to do?

nympho89

Oct 7, 2020
I downloaded from here the main game is divided into archives unpacked one archive inside another was open it says that the archive is damaged what to do?
Oh man - this one :oops:
Never mentioned this page cuz the usual source to download the BetterRepack is here

Indeed there must be an error in the download list on page one - just because of comparing the file sizes: Anonfile and Gofile are showing parts with 4,0 GB, Mega and Uploadheaven have 3,7 GB parts - this alone can´t lead to the same size amount.
There must be some parts missing.

If you follow the link above (choose "HoneySelect 2 DX" on the left side) you will find a link to MEGA with 16 parts to download.

But as I always recommend it´s much more failsafe to download via torrent.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
First of all: from where did you download?
As you can see some postings above it seems that the download list here on page 1 is not correct.

If you did so, download again with the links from the official site for BetterRepack
Anyway most failsafe method is torrent download.

To extract splitted packs in the right way look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
God this game is a pain to upload...
Apologies for the problem, the corruption issue was a fault on my part, I've reuploaded the parts.
Sorry for the inconvenience as I can understand since this is a huge download.

P.S. Currently doing most of the Illusion games as well, so this was a bit stressful XD

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello, I have a question. After I updated into new betterrepack, my studio lags when on screen are more than 2 characters. Does anyone has same problem? I need some tips on how to optimize it.
I would be very grateful for an answer, I wrote on discord but I did not receive help.
I have heard about this, but don´t work with StudioNEO and didn´t remember the solution.

Anyway may be better to ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-44 or https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-22

Reactions: AmaNo04 and Mr-Fox

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Apologies for the problem, the corruption issue was a fault on my part, I've reuploaded the parts.

P.S. Currently doing most of the Illusion games as well, so this was a bit stressful XD
This is why I use the torrent download now. It avoids any risk of problems joining things up after. I tried twice with the multiple files and had problems both times. Since switching to torrent I've downloaded three different Better Repack versions and had no issue.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

so got all 12 parts of the R11 all in one from gofile.... and they extract to a 43GB .7z file that 7zip cant access...
Same here
Same here. Downloaded all 12 parts -> 43 GB zip which is defect :(
After K3N1´s adjustment the download links on page 1 are looking better - you guys can try again

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
This is why I use the torrent download now. It avoids any risk of problems joining things up after. I tried twice with the multiple files and had problems both times. Since switching to torrent I've downloaded three different Better Repack versions and had no issue.
It's what I recommend for anyone to do, to use torrent, however not many people can download a massive file all in one go. There will always be risks with parts, and I try my best to limit them but it doesn't alway go as planned.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
It's what I recommend for anyone to do, to use torrent, however not many people can download a massive file all in one go. There will always be risks with parts, and I try my best to limit them but it doesn't alway go as planned.
Old bull shit, the extra link to Site 1
Writing add the game version
Link to Betterrepack OMG
Half of the new post write problems and defective files about download
Soviel Inkompetenz geht mir auf die Eier

• Haha

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Old bull shit, the extra link to Site 1
Writing add the game version
Link to Betterrepack OMG
Half of the new post write problems and defective files about download
Soviel Inkompetenz geht mir auf die Eier
Ok - but we have to consider the BR Public Site only offers download links to Google and MEGA. And we know the problems there (Google like to crash or going down, Mega has it´s download limits).

Page 1 shows 4 more download locations, so everyone should find a good working site for him.

Provided of course the uploads are up to date and bug-free ;)

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys, please explain what this Sideloader Modpack that he gives I just the first time I download the game, you can tell in a nutshell what it gives.Thanks in advance.

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
how do i get these footjob animations, the laying one, the sitting one (without foot in mouth), and others in this video?

is there a list of animations and how to activate them somewhere?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes