turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay... I installed this once at one point but now have forgotten the correct way to install the whole deal... I see there is multiple parts you can install... once you download each part do you combine them into one folder? I am confused as to what the installation process is for installing the whole package. Any advice??
Another questions asked 1000 times :p

If you had searched only a few pages back you would have find this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9487247

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Could anyone please share this mod:

View attachment 2211275

Somehow this got deleted when I ran the update software. Probably my own mess up somewhere.

Thanks!
I actually avoid running the updater now for that reason. I will run it to find what I'm missing, but find it wants to delete too many items that I want to keep. So I now just use it for information only then find the mods elsewhere.

I found two mods with similar names v1.0 is 6.39Mb whereas v1.3 weighs in at 21.1Mb which is too large to share here.
Even v1.0 I've had to zip in order to attach it as an acceptable format.
Hope it solves your problem

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I'm a little confused, what am I actually supposed to download to play this game?
Go here

I recommend selecting the Full Pack Torrent option (much easier than the split file options via Google or Mega) but then only initially selecting to download the main game (approx 60 Gb). Get that up and running then come back later for the Optional Mods (a further 150 Gb).
It will take a long time to download (I leave it running overnight) but it's simple to set up from there as no need to join files.
There are more detailed instructions in this thread. Just search for TurboJoe and he's probably written better responses to this over a hundred times.

Best of luck and see you on the other side. And, yes, it's worth it

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I need help. I have made a download and unzipped the repack and I got a new rar. I unzipped it again and I got a fault. I have tried it for 3 times without a chance to play. What ist wrong?
That doesn't soudn right.

Did you download from here?
I select the Torrent option, leave it to download it overnight, then it's just a case of extract and run.
I opt to download the game first (approx 60Gb) then come back later for the Optional Mods (approx 150Gb) once I;ve got the main game sorted.

Best of luck

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh yeah, 55gb for the main game and the rest are mods. Still what is up with those devs, are they the same guys who make COD games or smth
Before you freak out for nothing: the BetterRepack is to download actually ~ 55GB - extracted ~ 80 GB.
From these 80 GB are 55 GB alone mods of the community! Less some other extras of the Repack are about 30 GB remaining for the Game itself. :geek:

If you have a little clue about modding you should know that Modders use to work with high poly models and textures, only mods are making a game big.
But without these mods HS2 wouldn´t has reached this popularity ;)

Anyway nobody is forcing you to downlod this :p

Lemming44

Aug 1, 2017
I am sure this is a question already asked befor, but does the All-in-One pack contain the Optional Sideloader Modpack. I guess since the modpack is 93GB big, its not in the All-in-One pack right?

CkLuckyone

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, the version with the betterrepack does not work for me, it's a black screen of the game window as soon as I launch it.
Any idea where this could come from?

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Is there a way to custom config the kkmanager? There are a ton of mods I never want downloaded.
Disabling the mods just prompts it to be downloaded again, since it doesn't recognize the .zi_mod file name apparently.
Can't delete the mods either since it will just download it again.

I would really love to reclaim that disk space, currently at over 4 gigs of useless to me mods.

Nov 18, 2019
Im having a bit of an issue with scenes with more than one girl. When I enter a scene from the hallway, they both appear standing within one another while we talk.
Also, if I initiate a threesome some of the options will be unavailable. I can select them but they won't play.

Anyone know a fix for this?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I am sure this is a question already asked befor, but does the All-in-One pack contain the Optional Sideloader Modpack. I guess since the modpack is 93GB big, its not in the All-in-One pack right?
I don´t know a "All-in-One pack".

We have the BetterRepack, now R11 - the japanese game with Steam translation + tons of common mods
and for the Steam version the SB3 patch to get the same mod level as BetterRepack.

The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only to use in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

So far I know the Steam version has no StudioNEO.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, the version with the betterrepack does not work for me, it's a black screen of the game window as soon as I launch it.
In most cases the install location is not optimal.
You should have your game main folder on top of a drive (better not C:\) without unneccessary subfolders to avoid long file pathes.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Have you placed it as high as possible in directory path with a s short as reasonable path name?
That seems to be a standard tip to solve performanec issues and
Is there a way to custom config the kkmanager? There are a ton of mods I never want downloaded.
Disabling the mods just prompts it to be downloaded again, since it doesn't recognize the .zi_mod file name apparently.
Can't delete the mods either since it will just download it again.

I would really love to reclaim that disk space, currently at over 4 gigs of useless to me mods.
Not to my knowledge.
I run KK Manager now to see what I'm missing, but don't download as I've found in the past it deletes some items and I'd rather not lose them. So I use it purely for information gathering then find mods elsewhere, unless it kindly says it isn't going to delete anything.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Lemming44 said:

I don´t know a "All-in-One pack".

We have the BetterRepack, now R11 - the japanese game with Steam translation + tons of common mods
and for the Steam version the SB3 patch to get the same mod level as BetterRepack.

The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only to use in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

So far I know the Steam version has no StudioNEO.
All in One Pack used to be a thing. At some point it stopped being released (maybe a year ago, maybe more). I can't advise the history behind it, but others may know more.
Other than that, what TurboJoe said.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes