frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
I am sure this is a question already asked befor, but does the All-in-One pack contain the Optional Sideloader Modpack. I guess since the modpack is 93GB big, its not in the All-in-One pack right?
Its is right, but I downloaded it separate. Must the modpack be inside the game? I have it in an separate folder.

anzai-ir

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, the version with the betterrepack does not work for me, it's a black screen of the game window as soon as I launch it.
Any idea where this could come from?
Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by opening StudioNeo first instead of HoneySelect. After that HoneySelect works normally

Reactions: CkLuckyone

Lemming44

Aug 1, 2017
I don´t know a "All-in-One pack".

We have the BetterRepack, now R11 - the japanese game with Steam translation + tons of common mods
and for the Steam version the SB3 patch to get the same mod level as BetterRepack.

The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio is only to use in StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

So far I know the Steam version has no StudioNEO.
Thanks!

Yeah I mean its called the All-In-One (DX R11 Base Game Repack), so I wasnt sure how I should interpret it.

Reactions: turbojoe

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Same thing happened to me. I fixed it by opening StudioNeo first instead of HoneySelect. After that HoneySelect works normally
Interesting.
Standard solution is minimal directory path and launch via InitSettings. Haven't seen this as a solution before. Good to know.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Go here

I recommend selecting the Full Pack Torrent option (much easier than the split file options via Google or Mega) but then only initially selecting to download the main game (approx 60 Gb). Get that up and running then come back later for the Optional Mods (a further 150 Gb).
It will take a long time to download (I leave it running overnight) but it's simple to set up from there as no need to join files.
There are more detailed instructions in this thread. Just search for TurboJoe and he's probably written better responses to this over a hundred times.

Best of luck and see you on the other side. And, yes, it's worth it
Thank you so much! I was just staring at everything and it all felt like a wall of nothing and I didn't know what was needed and what wasn't.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thank you so much! I was just staring at everything and it all felt like a wall of nothing and I didn't know what was needed and what wasn't.
I probably use a reasonable amount of the Optional Mods. But they add so much to the download time that I find it best to download them later. That's my experience. Others may have different views. I like to keep things simple and manageable.

speedfreakZ

Dec 2, 2022
You don´t need Studio - this is independent from the game, u have to use the ingame character creator.
I can´t post here a full creator turotial - google for "HS2 creator tutorial" and u will find some Youtubes that help.

A short introduction: first make a Backup of your card in another location in the case something goes totally wrong with your changes. In the Main screen choose "Create" and then "Girls" (if your card is a girl ;)) - you´r landing in the Creator screen.
Here you can change everything on your card what you want (I usually tweak nearly every downloaded card to my taste).
Open Settings, hit Load, find your card (this card should NOT admitted in a group!) and open it (loading tooks a while depending on your hardwarepower and Size of the card).
I show you as example to change and rechange an Accessory.
View attachment 1668746
Here at 01 is the wedding tiara Suzie wears in her hair.
WARNING: do NOT DELETE 01, only activate the next accessory (its Wedding Veil), wait til it shows up, then the Wedding Tiara back again. Now the Tiara is updated to the mod u have in your Repack.
NOT to delete an accessory is for the reason most accessories have to be positioned by hand for the right place on the character. This can be a little tricky and when you delete, this work is lost and you have to reposition again.
View attachment 1668775
Saving: go back to Settings and hit Save/Delete; if you have the card not inside a group, you have the option to "Save (Keep Card)", and confirm overrite. When the card is inside a group you don´t have this option, a "Save" or "Save New" resets all the characters existing stats to zero.

Read regularly this thread to learn from the questions and answers other members are posting.

By the way: if you like Suzie, one of my few self created cards, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7310534

Learn and have fun :D
I am having the same issue like he was having. When I download cards, it shows that bunch of mods are missing. Even your suzie says so. Check it out

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Go here

I recommend selecting the Full Pack Torrent option (much easier than the split file options via Google or Mega) but then only initially selecting to download the main game (approx 60 Gb). Get that up and running then come back later for the Optional Mods (a further 150 Gb).
It will take a long time to download (I leave it running overnight) but it's simple to set up from there as no need to join files.
There are more detailed instructions in this thread. Just search for TurboJoe and he's probably written better responses to this over a hundred times.

Best of luck and see you on the other side. And, yes, it's worth it
The Torrent option seems to be not working for some reason. Do we think that is something temporary or should I use one of the other methods?

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Disregard, I jumped through some hoops and managed to get what you were suggesting. Thanks again! (For those in my boat Nyaa Torrent link was not working so I just went directly to the source).

speedfreakZ

Dec 2, 2022
Then look here and choose your game on the left side.
What is the difference between options on the left? Is there a definite version with all the stuff so i can just keep downloading cards. I am asking cause most of the cards that i downloaded from online say that some mods are missing.

I was using version from fitgirl repack site.. I believe is 1.10 or smthing.

speedfreakZ

Dec 2, 2022
Almost all those mods are included in "Better Repacks" or downloadable from kkmanager.
MyKKmanager gave me error, couldnt connect to sources to download missing things.

I am currently downloading [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 169 Gb.. is that the one?

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
MyKKmanager gave me error, couldnt connect to sources to download missing things.

I am currently downloading [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R11 169 Gb.. is that the one?
Yeah, there is 2 zips in that torrent. You can set it to skip downloading the studio pack for now. Nothing included in that will affect the HS2maker. That cuts out about 100gb of files you won't use unless you get into the neo studio stuff.
-
I don't know where I got it from or why I got it, but I have a folder called "Shader Sources" inside are some Hanmen clothes/items .shader files. and some .asset files. An example is "Hanmen Clothes True Anisotropic Alpha.shader"

I don't remember what these are for. If anyone knows if they're needed for the material editor shaders or not, and if they are where to put it would be helpful.
It's possible I downloaded a "developer" pack for making unity files with those shaders baked in; which is far beyond my know-how.

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I am having the same issue like he was having. When I download cards, it shows that bunch of mods are missing. Even your suzie says so. Check it out
As your screenshot is showing you have definitely thes mods missing.

So I have to ask what game version you have installed? The mods you´re missing are part of the BetterRepack for longer.
Suzie is an older card, I´m thinking this time was Repack R7 or R8 out.
If you have an earlier version I recommend to make a new download and install of the recent version R11.

The other reason may be you have only the Steam base version, this has only a few mods included.
For this you need the SB3 Patch.

Here you can find all what you need.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the difference between options on the left? Is there a definite version with all the stuff so i can just keep downloading cards. I am asking cause most of the cards that i downloaded from online say that some mods are missing.

I was using version from fitgirl repack site.. I believe is 1.10 or smthing.
Cuz ScrewThisNoise is making Modpacks for different Illusion games you have first to choose the game you have.
Then you get the page where you find links to download this stuff.
In the Example it is HoneySelect 2DX
BetterRepackPublic.jpg

If you have the Steam version you need option 2.

It seems you´re bloody new to this - I recommend you first search a little through this thread at least 50 pages back, you will all learn what you need to bring your game running well ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Nearly - but as you can find some postings above (I just recommend you to search back a little) the game including a large Modpack is called "BetterRepack" - this is ~ 55 GB to download.
The other thing is the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" - this is a Modpack only for StudioNEO and not usable in the game.
You can skip these 115 GB at first and download later if you get more interested in creating Studio scenes.
torrentR11-filelist.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't know where I got it from or why I got it, but I have a folder called "Shader Sources" inside are some Hanmen clothes/items .shader files. and some .asset files. An example is "Hanmen Clothes True Anisotropic Alpha.shader"

I don't remember what these are for. If anyone knows if they're needed for the material editor shaders or not, and if they are where to put it would be helpful.
It's possible I downloaded a "developer" pack for making unity files with those shaders baked in; which is far beyond my know-how.
There are mods from Hanmen existing, like Textures and Shaders (body and clothing). Normally these are .zipmod files - all zipmods you download yourself and are NOT included in BetterRepack are stored in mods/MyMods.

If you want to load a card which is created with such mods you get weird results if you´re missing this mods.
Anyway each card creator should declare those extra mods and share them or links with the card.

Reactions: Mr-Fox
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes