HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how do i get these footjob animations, the laying one, the sitting one (without foot in mouth), and others in this video?

is there a list of animations and how to activate them somewhere?
you get them thru the achievements that you can check in the menu while in your bedroom (I think?)
Either that or you need to raise the girls stats (mainly dependency I think)

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how do i get these footjob animations, the laying one, the sitting one (without foot in mouth), and others in this video?

is there a list of animations and how to activate them somewhere?
So far as I know there is only 1 footjob H-Scene with girl standing at morning event - the first one of the video.

The others maybe produced in StudioNEO, there are much more poses available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

soyamilk

Dec 29, 2016
is there a mod or plugin that you can select all clothing during H scenes like in HS1?
(By default you can only change with saved outfits can only be used)

Aug 28, 2018
Okay... I installed this once at one point but now have forgotten the correct way to install the whole deal... I see there is multiple parts you can install... once you download each part do you combine them into one folder? I am confused as to what the installation process is for installing the whole package. Any advice??

• Angry
Reactions: Mr-Fox

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Okay... I installed this once at one point but now have forgotten the correct way to install the whole deal... I see there is multiple parts you can install... once you download each part do you combine them into one folder? I am confused as to what the installation process is for installing the whole package. Any advice??
You have 2 options.
Download the partial file and extract it with the risk of corrupted archive, download limit and headaches.
Or single click torrent.

I and probably most veteran users dont recommend using the first method.
Torrent is way easier and less headache but not all people are living in torrent friendly environment.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
hello, I have a question. After I updated into new betterrepack, my studio lags when on screen are more than 2 characters. Does anyone has same problem? I need some tips on how to optimize it.
I would be very grateful for an answer, I wrote on discord but I did not receive help.
I have heard about this, but don´t work with StudioNEO and didn´t remember the solution.

Anyway may be better to ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-44 or https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-22
Just as turbojoe said, its better to move to Studio's thread.
Its less crowded and more focused on Studio so we can have easier time to troubleshoot.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

Homerlander1884

Nov 25, 2022
Ok - I don´t know exactly the steam version cuz I´m using the original within BetterRepack.

But so far I know there is only the SB Patch from ScrewThisNoise, for a DLC you have to look in Steam Shop.
The SB Patch (actually SB3) you can choose between a "normal" version and the "full" version with Modpack.
Maybe the normal SB3 is what you´re looking for Mega
If anybody got official pirated updates, plz tell me cuz I need it for an hf patch or something. I need it to download mods I think.
But if I got that entire process wrong inform me plz, I'm not smart, only horny for 3d titties : (

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

Seag

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys,

Downloaded the new version (torrent download, fresh install) but can't use the menus somehow, most buttons are not clickable. When I click 'meet up', nothing's happening. And when I click 'explore the building' I'm shown the list of rooms, but can't click the ones where girls are. I can only interact with 'manage characters' and access 'call Fur' options from the room's menu. Anyone's had that before?

Thanks!

Sonic 1 Naomi

Dec 3, 2022
Hi guys,

Downloaded the new version (torrent download, fresh install) but can't use the menus somehow, most buttons are not clickable. When I click 'meet up', nothing's happening. And when I click 'explore the building' I'm shown the list of rooms, but can't click the ones where girls are. I can only interact with 'manage characters' and access 'call Fur' options from the room's menu. Anyone's had that before?

Thanks!
I Have the same problem. Please help me!

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
So far as I know there is only 1 footjob H-Scene with girl standing at morning event - the first one of the video.

The others maybe produced in StudioNEO, there are much more poses available.
I see, I was able to discover 2 others upon making a girl reach full dependence via the cheat tool plugin. But not all of them. I guess I'll check the studio out when i can!

Reactions: turbojoe

Spike77453

Dec 1, 2017
Dude, are you all shitting me - 190gb for the main game and 130gb for some mods? I mean if you say it's worth it alright, but I'm not sure

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Dude, are you all shitting me - 190gb for the main game and 130gb for some mods? I mean if you say it's worth it alright, but I'm not sure
It's worth it
130gb is the optional mods. The main game is 60gb. You may want to start with the latter first then, once you want to expand your horizons, add the motherload.
If you are worried about space, I run mine off a separate SD card so it doesn't eat up my main drive and it works fine.
Best of luck.

Spike77453

Dec 1, 2017
It's worth it
130gb is the optional mods. The main game is 60gb. You may want to start with the latter first then, once you want to expand your horizons, add the motherload.
If you are worried about space, I run mine off a separate SD card so it doesn't eat up my main drive and it works fine.
Best of luck.
Oh yeah, 55gb for the main game and the rest are mods. Still what is up with those devs, are they the same guys who make COD games or smth

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
I need help. I have made a download and unzipped the repack and I got a new rar. I unzipped it again and I got a fault. I have tried it for 3 times without a chance to play. What ist wrong?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes