Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Sorry, I thought the images would appear in the quote. Here they are.
View attachment 688865 View attachment 688867
I would appreciate a lot if anyone can just confirm it looks like that to you too
For me, yes.

alex2011 i got 16gb ram
and my gpu is permanently 99% or something , i had no problems playing red dead redemption 2 in 4k so idk whats happening
I had to make Semen simplified otherwise, every time the player had an orgasm, my FPS went into the single digits.

Where the hell are the settings for freckles?

Torrent my friend
Face or Body?

Face is under Beauty Spots. You get two choices of "Buckwheat" but can place them however you like on the face.

Body no idea, I have a character with spots all over her but I have no idea what they did to achieve the look.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Been playing a lot of AI Shoujo lately. Is it safe to assume that this game is basically an upgrade in every way? (At least now that R2 is here?)

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
any way to share folder with AI Shoujo ?
what do you mean by "share folder"? It's 2 different games with their own set of files. The only things that can be shared are character cards

Been playing a lot of AI Shoujo lately. Is it safe to assume that this game is basically an upgrade in every way? (At least now that R2 is here?)
Not at all. HS title plays in it's own way, different from A.I. Only similarity is HS2 is using A.I's game engine thus you can share cards. Some people like HS, some don't because it lacks "gameplay".

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
Downloaded this, and it's not THAT big of an upgrade tbh. The graphics have definitely improved a bit, but this feels more like a modded HS1 rather than its next iteration.
Also, this is unstable af, I'm getting 24-30 fps on my 980ti, but this game should not require computational power equivalent to a 1080ti. It needs to be patched.
People with RX580 get 60fps constant. You are either bottlenecked via CPU/RAM, some other PC issue, or playing at highest visual setting which probs has an insane vertex count or smth.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 i got 16gb ram
and my gpu is permanently 99% or something , i had no problems playing red dead redemption 2 in 4k so idk whats happening
Optimization has been a problem for the last two games, so I would say that's the most likely culprit. I have 24GB and the last two games have had major FPS issues on occasion, though I can no longer play above 20FPS on AI Shoujo at all, Koikatsu still runs fine otherwise.

Will it work if you update r1.1 to r2? will I be missing anything?
As long as you update correctly through any available updater or through a full download, you won't miss anything that wasn't removed by the maker of the repack. I'm pretty sure R1.2 is required to get to R2, though. It would be easier to just download the full game version R2.

Can anybody upload here the full version of repack 2?
It is already available via the creator's site.

Absolute amateur here, but I've searched both this and the discussion thread and i haven't found the answer. I'm new to Illusion games in general.

Is there a way to create custom maps for HS2? I expected I'd find it in the studio, but studio isn't quite what i thought it was.
Not without modding the game.

does anyone know what is the function of HS2plug made by Katarsys? is it the same as koikatsu who has vaginal animation? or is it something new?
I was just reading an update email from him on that very mod, actually. It currently allows first person view and will soon allow you to invite other girls into a scene that is in progress already.

For me, yes.

I had to make Semen simplified otherwise, every time the player had an orgasm, my FPS went into the single digits.

Face or Body?

Face is under Beauty Spots. You get two choices of "Buckwheat" but can place them however you like on the face.

Body no idea, I have a character with spots all over her but I have no idea what they did to achieve the look.
Ouch

Not sure how it works, actually. Only character cards are transferable as far as I know, but scene and coordinate cards, clothes, might be as well.

No, it is a separate game, but shares assets to facilitate the ability to use cards from AI Shoujo. It does not have the free roam capability or any other aspect only found in AI Shoujo, just shared assets.

Reactions: kreuzer2

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
could someone pls, upload the op?
google drive never works and I'm not a fan of torrents, so there's currently no way to get r2.0 for me...
is there a notable difference?

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Are there english/european sound files for this?

Not talking about menu translations etc. Actual sound files for the activities.
Graphics look good but Japanese "moaning" just doesn't do it for me.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Im pretty sure the guy mentioned something about it on his patreon. You might find the guide there.
I've read something somewhere about editing the game's default folder locations in its settings, but i can't for the life of me find that option anywhere in HS2.

I don't know why you'd need to share folders between the two games anyway. My entire UserData folder is 120MB. If you have enough disk space to download a 15GB game, duplicating such a small folder shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

But there is a simple solution for Windows users. Just run CMD as Admin and type:

mklink /J "%AISDIR%\UserData\chara" "%HS2DIR%\UserData\chara"

Replacing %DIRS% with the correct installation paths (eg: C:\AI Shoujo\UserData\chara). This will create a hard link (junction) of the HS2 folder in the AIS folder. Meaning the OS will redirect any attempts to access the AIS link towards the original HS2 folder. You can swap that around and of course repeat the process for other folders, as long as they are compatible between both games. Clear contents of the link folder before running mklink.

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
At this point, I would suggest the forum Moderator have a FAQ section and have the following important links in the OP:
  • Repack Download Torrent (Addition to direct dL links):

• Lists of Current Mods (including 100%Save and Discord channel):

• HS2 Wiki (Japanese) (credited to RockyVA):

• Stats Editor (by Enfrize):
    https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r1-2-illusion.53457/post-3600878

• Card Sharing Sites (such as Kenzato, Booru, etc).
FAQ sections should contain these following parts:
  1. Tutorial (BABY Steps) for beginners about how to Extract ZIP files /s
  2. Tutorial (KINDERGARTEN Level) for newcomers about where to put the Cards/Save/Mods.
  3. Troubleshoot issues related to mods.
  4. Specs Requirement/ Info related to AIS/ HS2 card compatibility.
Otherwise, we will have the cycle of the very same questions over and over again per average 2-3 pages, and many don't even look at/ read anything except just asking the questions.

For instance, Thread#1119 asking the link to download the game, where literally, above his post, Thread#1111 posted by "alex2011" (yeah, surprised, only 8 posts above) giving out the download link for the game. Worst, even if the guy missed Thread#1111 by chance, there was a big whole page-covered Thread#1086 by "Ric" which was just one page away.

I mean, having those links and FAQs section would help tremendously newcomers and for others having a more meaningful discussion.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
To anyone having issues with training and lack of position id's and their effects. You can use.
syoujyo.neocities dot org /
select english.. and import a sample card. save rename and replace your ingame card file and it's good to go.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes