VN Ren'Py Abandoned Horizon of Passion [v0.5] [Line of lust]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am Russian myself. :)

I'm trying to do an inc-patch. I parsed the rpa archives and found out that the names are stored in the screens_general.rpy file, but as I did not try to write an rpy file, the game does not pick it up.
The code should be something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the code must refer to the file, right?

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I am Russian myself. :)

I'm trying to do an inc-patch. I parsed the rpa archives and found out that the names are stored in the screens_general.rpy file, but as I did not try to write an rpy file, the game does not pick it up.
The code should be something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the code must refer to the file, right?
Answered in a personal message. :)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I can get around the (new and “improved”) translation, but why must the MC suffer from the same clueless gene as sooooo many other ones before him? F95 is littered with my musings about this very problem... it ruins it for me when someone that is supposed to be a stand-in for me can’t seem to figure out the painfully obvious motives of the women that practically throw themselves at him!! It must hurt to be that dense... at least I hope it does. **sigh** okay.. I feel a little better venting.. moving on!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Couldn't we have had the MC burst in the room before that happened? From the MC point of view, it looked like he was pestering her I'd have certainly have intervened.
I guess it was a "she's a bitch, so it's ok to let someone blackmail her into a blowjob" situation, but it still doesn't make sense to stay and watch. It felt like that scene was put there just because this update didn't have any action, but it just made me dislike the MC and lose interest in her.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
At least t
I can get around the (new and “improved”) translation, but why must the MC suffer from the same clueless gene as sooooo many other ones before him? F95 is littered with my musings about this very problem... it ruins it for me when someone that is supposed to be a stand-in for me can’t seem to figure out the painfully obvious motives of the women that practically throw themselves at him!! It must hurt to be that dense... at least I hope it does. **sigh** okay.. I feel a little better venting.. moving on!
At least in this game the MC is just clueless, played Erodio(sp?) the other day and MC was clueless a cuck, and also irrelevant to the game. It could be far far worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Line of lust
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote