VN Ren'Py Abandoned Horizon of Passion [v0.5] [Line of lust]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Exiled97

Apr 15, 2019
Line of lust,
Hi, try to fix russian grammar too.
For example, "идиальный" look betters when he has written "идеальный". And "Что делает?" - "Думаю, мне тут нравится", instead of "Думаю, мне тут нравиться".

Last edited:

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Line of lust,
Hi, try to fix russian grammar too.
For example, "идиальный" look betters when he has written "идеальный". And "Что делает?" - "Думаю, мне тут нравится", instead of "Думаю, мне тут нравиться".
I will deal with this with the next versions, thanks for writing about defects in Russian grammar! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice start besides some text mishaps like in toilet when that angry girl is giving bj to her apparent bj there reads remote before text when guy says something and other minor text errors and save (auto etc) are as russian, no graphical errors.

Reactions: Line of lust

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Not bad, not bad. The girls are sexy. And the UI is fairly intuitive despite being needlessly complex.
My advice..
- more renders of woman and WAY less renders of men
- simplify the interface.. this is basically a VN at the moment and navigating the map just to find the trigger for the next scene is kind of pointless, especially when there are so many things to click on.. I assume it's like this because you plan to add more choice to the game later.. if so, carry on

• Thinking Face

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hope we get a choice to busrt in a punch simon or at least stop him. i liked the MC until that point cuz he had no problem fighting the other dude.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've had this game sitting in my phone for a while now. I finally got around to playing it. The girls are pretty hot and even though the translation is pretty bad I can make out what the story is trying to get across. Pretty standard story about the guy wanting to screw all the girls, but a few things stand out. First off they never bring up why the younger girl is traumatized by physical contact. Noone even tries to bring it up. Its obvious that she wasn't that bad before the separation. Now all of a sudden the brother that she basically loves comes back into her life and he doesn't think to ask why she is like this now. I think that should be addressed. Now the rest of the story I don't really have any big issues with. The mom is hot and wants him, so does the neighbor. The aunt coming back in and trying to be the boss is kinda dumb in my book. I'm ex-military myself and even though I've seen people that try to take over any space that they are in, don't usually try to do that in a space where they are guests themselves. Yet noone tries to say anything to her about it. All they do is whisper. The last thing I want to bring u pl is the last scene. Yeah I understand the mc is in shock but shock doesn't last a whole bj. You think he would have snapped out of it while it was going on. Also I know it was said that he might change the scene to give you a choice. But what choice will he give is what matters. Whether it will be you stop it or just leave or keep looking.

Anyways keep going with your story. It's pretty good all things considered. Good luck

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I've had this game sitting in my phone for a while now. I finally got around to playing it. The girls are pretty hot and even though the translation is pretty bad I can make out what the story is trying to get across. Pretty standard story about the guy wanting to screw all the girls, but a few things stand out. First off they never bring up why the younger girl is traumatized by physical contact. Noone even tries to bring it up. Its obvious that she wasn't that bad before the separation. Now all of a sudden the brother that she basically loves comes back into her life and he doesn't think to ask why she is like this now. I think that should be addressed. Now the rest of the story I don't really have any big issues with. The mom is hot and wants him, so does the neighbor. The aunt coming back in and trying to be the boss is kinda dumb in my book. I'm ex-military myself and even though I've seen people that try to take over any space that they are in, don't usually try to do that in a space where they are guests themselves. Yet noone tries to say anything to her about it. All they do is whisper. The last thing I want to bring u pl is the last scene. Yeah I understand the mc is in shock but shock doesn't last a whole bj. You think he would have snapped out of it while it was going on. Also I know it was said that he might change the scene to give you a choice. But what choice will he give is what matters. Whether it will be you stop it or just leave or keep looking.

Anyways keep going with your story. It's pretty good all things considered. Good luck
Yes, at the moment I'm processing the game and will take it into account, thank you ;)

Reactions: Famescua

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So what i understand from the comments mc is another spineless beta cuck that just sits and watches as a loved one gets blackmailed into a blowjob? Well good enough to stop me from trying the game,good luck with your project dev,its clearly not for everyone... Edit : maybe someone can add new tags as blackmail,rape or whatever the fuck is going on in that bathroom

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So what i understand from the comments mc is another spineless beta cuck that just sits and watches as a loved one gets blackmailed into a blowjob? Well good enough to stop me from trying the game,good luck with your project dev,its clearly not for everyone... Edit : maybe someone can add new tags as blackmail,rape or whatever the fuck is going on in that bathroom
No actually the mc let someone else get blackmailed into a blowjob. A girl that was a bitch to him. As for being spineless, not really he has some spine in him. He does stand up to a bully who made his friend cry and stood up to the crazy military aunt. He has the potential to be an alpha. But he is kinda weak when he tries to stand up to other women.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
No actually the mc let someone else get blackmailed into a blowjob. A girl that was a bitch to him. As for being spineless, not really he has some spine in him. He does stand up to a bully who made his friend cry and stood up to the crazy military aunt. He has the potential to be an alpha. But he is kinda weak when he tries to stand up to other women.
Femdom isn't a thing for me either as for the tags i stand my ground as they should be revised,still not enough for me to try the game.Thanks for the reply and clarifying some things!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1. The game has a strong NTR/Cucked vibe
2. Too many (Male Renders)
3. (MC) Feels like a Beta Male?

Dev, what's your plan for this game?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I think you wrote this under the wrong game. I know a game with an annoying military aunt (can't remember the title), but it's not this one that's for sure.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I think you wrote this under the wrong game. I know a game with an annoying military aunt (can't remember the title), but it's not this one that's for sure.
Well damn I'm sorry about that. I know part of what I wrote was for this game. Now I can't remember where I got the other part from.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote