Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am not sure how I feel about this game yet, but I really want to like it. Character models are a bit weirdly shaped at times and animations are definitely not realistic/fluent. Exploring the map with arrows is absolute pain, but I suppose if you haven't unlocked fast-travel option to a spot yet you don't really need to go there manually so I guess this system can be avoided so that's something. What amazed me though was the sheer amount of characters you can check in your phone, if the game will have some work put into it in future this would probably be one of the best features - variety. But have to remember few well done characters are always better than 100 dull ones, but that should not be discouragement, I hope many interesting characters will be realized in this game so game will have that sort of never boring feeling and replayability with different fantasies or roleplays from players perspective. Text is pretty great and I did not have to pop a blood vessel reading it - good job! :D

Putting all the scuffed things aside (which is no tragedy and can be polished in future with a bit of work), I am a fan of cheating, sluttiness, and all kinds of other depravities and it feels like this game will provide a healthy dose of it and have already! I loved the intro, just a shame the wonderful girlfriend got caught, hope there might be a chance to rekindle with her in the future, but if not there are already other slutty girls I am looking forward to and even to corrupt some decent ones :D I enjoy the little side quests btw, for example, to get into doctor's office you have to find it unoccupied, then realize you gotta get key, and only then you get inside. I found that interesting because it wasn't too complicated yet it had more steps than 1 click away.

Summary - game has ambitious start which is not backed up by polished mechanical details such as renders, interface and other things, but is complimented by vast amount of interesting characters, nice environment for scenes, fun little side quests and very naughty ideas. Hope development team have time, energy and resources to stick to it and grow the game to potential it may very well have. Thanks for all the supporters and I think I will keep an eye out on future updates from now!

Have a nice day everyone! :D

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I am not sure how I feel about this game yet, but I really want to like it. Character models are a bit weirdly shaped at times and animations are definitely not realistic/fluent. Exploring the map with arrows is absolute pain, but I suppose if you haven't unlocked fast-travel option to a spot yet you don't really need to go there manually so I guess this system can be avoided so that's something. What amazed me though was the sheer amount of characters you can check in your phone, if the game will have some work put into it in future this would probably be one of the best features - variety. But have to remember few well done characters are always better than 100 dull ones, but that should not be discouragement, I hope many interesting characters will be realized in this game so game will have that sort of never boring feeling and replayability with different fantasies or roleplays from players perspective. Text is pretty great and I did not have to pop a blood vessel reading it - good job! :D

Putting all the scuffed things aside (which is no tragedy and can be polished in future with a bit of work), I am a fan of cheating, sluttiness, and all kinds of other depravities and it feels like this game will provide a healthy dose of it and have already! I loved the intro, just a shame the wonderful girlfriend got caught, hope there might be a chance to rekindle with her in the future, but if not there are already other slutty girls I am looking forward to and even to corrupt some decent ones :D I enjoy the little side quests btw, for example, to get into doctor's office you have to find it unoccupied, then realize you gotta get key, and only then you get inside. I found that interesting because it wasn't too complicated yet it had more steps than 1 click away.

Summary - game has ambitious start which is not backed up by polished mechanical details such as renders, interface and other things, but is complimented by vast amount of interesting characters, nice environment for scenes, fun little side quests and very naughty ideas. Hope development team have time, energy and resources to stick to it and grow the game to potential it may very well have. Thanks for all the supporters and I think I will keep an eye out on future updates from now!

Have a nice day everyone! :D
Thanks for your feedback :)
We're still early days yet considering the scope of the game, and this is only the first public release. Things like the UI / Navigation etc are on our list of stuff to fix.
The animations are certainly a little inconsistent, and while I'm trying not to make too many excuses here, a lot of that is due to the learning process and hardware limitations. Though we've got new hardware already on the way and practice makes perfect, so I hope you'll see some improvements in the future :)

We certainly intend to be here for the long haul and have many plans for this game and others set in the same universe.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Sure, I get that. That's why we're going to give it one shot with the next update. If the changes we make still aren't what people want to see, then we'll hold up our hands and simply remove the "(Optional)". I've got no problem admitting to being wrong about something, but I'd feel like a shit if I didn't at least try to make it work.
what about ppl who does want see NTR content like many of us ??

does that mean there won't b any in the next update ??

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
what about ppl who does want see NTR content like many of us ??

does that mean there won't b any in the next update ??
No, don't worry. The changes I proposed here will only be effective if you turn NTR off. I won't be 'removing' anything from the game, only giving alternative options for those who want them.

Reactions: omarsayed

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I found a bug...I cannot work anymore because Justin icon no more appears in low-left angle of the screen...tried to load a previous save but not solved...don't want to replay from the beginning...does domeone have a save file to share ? It's enough after week-end party...

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I found a bug...I cannot work anymore because Justin icon no more appears in low-left angle of the screen...tried to load a previous save but not solved...don't want to replay from the beginning...does domeone have a save file to share ? It's enough after week-end party...
Hmm, I'm not seeing an issue here. Are you visiting the bookstore between 9am and 5pm on weekdays? He won't be there during the weekend.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
For anyone who is interested, we will occasioanlly be streaming our dev work on . If you see either Nerimo or myself in the Dev Streaming channel, feel free to hop over and take a look. Chances are that most of the time we won't have mic's or sound, but you can at least see what we're up to!

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Hmm, I'm not seeing an issue here. Are you visiting the bookstore between 9am and 5pm on weekdays? He won't be there during the weekend.
Let me check...maybe it's this...we need instructions ! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway I found another issue...you knok at the dore, girl says to enter the room, but nobody is there....and it happened (only with Chris at the moment) to enter the room, she is not there, but there is the icon of her face. If you click it you receive an error and games tells you to rollback...
BTW, is it possible to have an icon showing which characther is where at varius times ? Just to avoid to randomly go location by location hoping to find someone ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's a lot of potential with this so far. I just wish there were more guided paths on what you want to see. As of now, I'm not sure what morality does for me. If I have less morals, does that mean I'm going to get NTR'd like crazy or is it the opposite? If someone wants to take a certain route with a girl, how do we know which way to go? Or does morality not take a part in that? I guess for me, it's just not as obvious.

As another poster mentioned, the animations are very robotic, such as when a character thrusts into a girl and her entire body slides across whatever surface she's on, but I totally understand we're still early on. Either way, looking forward to future updates.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, one more comment...something I find a tad disturbing are the wrinkles on some of the girl's foreheads. Just looks a little weird. I get the intent, but seems a bit much, IMO.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Adel should be somewhere on boardwalk at noon but nowhere to be found. Apart from using cheats how to increase christine attraction past 14 and gemma's past 10? I know there are more scenes probably tied to attraction but don't know how to increase it. Also when massaging christine's legs she is not ready yet to be naked or something. I did use cheats to increase stats later but only because it was not possible to raise the at all without it and i've tried every possible location.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Let me check...maybe it's this...we need instructions ! :ROFLMAO:
Anyway I found another issue...you knok at the dore, girl says to enter the room, but nobody is there....and it happened (only with Chris at the moment) to enter the room, she is not there, but there is the icon of her face. If you click it you receive an error and games tells you to rollback...
BTW, is it possible to have an icon showing which characther is where at varius times ? Just to avoid to randomly go location by location hoping to find someone ?
Do you happen to remember what the time and day was that you got the bug in Christine's room?

As of the next update, the NPC's will be shown on the town map when you hover over an unlocked location and have met that character before. This was actually already in the game, however a last minute 'fix' I made, broke it! Knocking on bedroom doors will tell you where the girls are in the house , if they're home. But I realise that's a little cumbersome and I'll be working on a better way of handling all of the NPC location data.

There's a lot of potential with this so far. I just wish there were more guided paths on what you want to see. As of now, I'm not sure what morality does for me. If I have less morals, does that mean I'm going to get NTR'd like crazy or is it the opposite? If someone wants to take a certain route with a girl, how do we know which way to go? Or does morality not take a part in that? I guess for me, it's just not as obvious.

As another poster mentioned, the animations are very robotic, such as when a character thrusts into a girl and her entire body slides across whatever surface she's on, but I totally understand we're still early on. Either way, looking forward to future updates.
The morality system is still in it's infancy (as is the entire project), and so far really only dictates whether or not you can perform certain actions during a scene. Those actions however, can have a positive or negative impact on a relationship. I'll give an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a few situations like this already in the game with many more to come. Not only for negative Morality but also positive (right now, it's very much leaning towards the low moralty scenarios, but that will change).

Adel should be somewhere on boardwalk at noon but nowhere to be found. Apart from using cheats how to increase christine attraction past 14 and gemma's past 10? I know there are more scenes probably tied to attraction but don't know how to increase it. Also when massaging christine's legs she is not ready yet to be naked or something. I did use cheats to increase stats later but only because it was not possible to raise the at all without it and i've tried every possible location.
When you alter stats with the cheat menu it will open up a lot of unfinshed content (as it warns when you turn cheats on), so you'll get a lot of loose ends like that.
This is still only the first public release of the game so you cannot legitimately go past 9 affection points for most of the girls right now (I believe there's currently a loophole for Christine during the bathroom scenes that gets you a little further, but that's more of a bug than a feature).
During Christine's arc, a lot of her progress is determined by whether or not she's with Lucas. Being able to legitimately get him out of the picture is not possible yet, but it's also not too far away in terms of development (planned for Episode 3).
However, if you want, you can switch the Lucas toggle to OFF, in the cheat menu. This will essentially make Christine single for the purposes of seeing her locked content.
I will say that as with using any cheats, you should do so with caution. I made the cheat menu for myself to make life easier during development. But left it in for people to play with, as I know a lot of people like to have these features.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The morality system is still in it's infancy (as is the entire project), and so far really only dictates whether or not you can perform certain actions during a scene. Those actions however, can have a positive or negative impact on a relationship. I'll give an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a few situations like this already in the game with many more to come. Not only for negative Morality but also positive (right now, it's very much leaning towards the low moralty scenarios, but that will change).
Understood that the game is still in infancy. I just would like a clear path for each girl, how to get there and how that plays out. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye for updates and playing them. I'm liking what I see so far.

Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Understood that the game is still in infancy. I just would like a clear path for each girl, how to get there and how that plays out. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye for updates and playing them. I'm liking what I see so far.
Directly related to that, you can chat with your house mates during dinner to find out the next (or rather, current) step in advancing their affection points.
Or is some thing like a hint system more of what you are referring to?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Directly related to that, you can chat with your house mates during dinner to find out the next (or rather, current) step in advancing their affection points.
Or is some thing like a hint system more of what you are referring to?
That all works perfect. I'm talking more about, how do we get on the different routes for each girl, e.g., (harem, ntr, etc.). Or are all those things inevitable? I'm just not sure what direction we're going in. Will it always be a combination of those? So on and so forth.

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
That all works perfect. I'm talking more about, how do we get on the different routes for each girl, e.g., (harem, ntr, etc.). Or are all those things inevitable? I'm just not sure what direction we're going in. Will it always be a combination of those? So on and so forth.
Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry, I was getting crossed wires :)
So, the overall plan here is not so much to take 'this' path or 'that', rather to try and find a balance based on each situation. I've seen a lot of confusion when it comes to the Harem tag, especially as NTR is also present. But I can only say what I've mentioned before in regards to that, and that is according to it's description, it belongs in the list.
There's not (at least as of right now) any plans to make any kind of 'pure' Harem, or 'pure' NTR routes for the game.
Though I'm not against the idea of adding ways to steer players towards (or away from) either of them.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
3.30 star(s) 60 Votes