GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, I see what you mean. Sorry, I was getting crossed wires :)
So, the overall plan here is not so much to take 'this' path or 'that', rather to try and find a balance based on each situation. I've seen a lot of confusion when it comes to the Harem tag, especially as NTR is also present. But I can only say what I've mentioned before in regards to that, and that is according to it's description, it belongs in the list.
There's not (at least as of right now) any plans to make any kind of 'pure' Harem, or 'pure' NTR routes for the game.
Though I'm not against the idea of adding ways to steer players towards (or away from) either of them.
I get you. I'm not tied to either, just trying to figure out my fapping strategy for this one :sneaky:

What is the purpose? To bang everyone can? Have a relationship? Bang everyone you can while having a relationship? Get NTR'd (I know, broad category here). I'm interested in all the options and how to play through without wasting a lot of time. (My right arm gets tired and my left arm isn't as much into the game).

The last sentence is more or less joking...or is it??? Kappa

• Haha
Reactions: Taka@LumphornGames

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I get you. I'm not tied to either, just trying to figure out my fapping strategy for this one :sneaky:
I've included a (albeit basic) walkthrough with the game. You can find it in the root directory. I'd be willing at some point to elaborate on it and write detailed paths for each character. Though it'd be a 'spare time' project so won't be any time too soon!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've included a (albeit basic) walkthrough with the game. You can find it in the root directory. I'd be willing at some point to elaborate on it and write detailed paths for each character. Though it'd be a 'spare time' project so won't be any time too soon!
No worries. I enjoyed what is available so far. Will keep watching this to see where it goes :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
During Christine's arc, a lot of her progress is determined by whether or not she's with Lucas. Being able to legitimately get him out of the picture is not possible yet, but it's also not too far away in terms of development (planned for Episode 3).
However, if you want, you can switch the Lucas toggle to OFF, in the cheat menu. This will essentially make Christine single for the purposes of seeing her locked content.
I will say that as with using any cheats, you should do so with caution. I made the cheat menu for myself to make life easier during development. But left it in for people to play with, as I know a lot of people like to have these features.
Yea, figured as much that it's locked because of Lucas. I have a question though regarding relationship between him and MC, because you can increase his friend stats with some decisions, like spit roast Christine and if you play low morality it goes well with that kind of behavior, would there be a path where you make deal with him to share girls or it's just straight get rid of him? You probably don't wanna spoil but was curious if you have some plans regarding that?

Also it's kinda meh how Lucas can fuck a lot of chicks on the side but MC can't seduce Christine and dick her and it's already implied by her inner dialogue that she wants it even if she is in relationship with Lucas, so one more step would not be a big deal ;).

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Yea, figured as much that it's locked because of Lucas. I have a question though regarding relationship between him and MC, because you can increase his friend stats with some decisions, like spit roast Christine and if you play low morality it goes well with that kind of behavior, would there be a path where you make deal with him to share girls or it's just straight get rid of him? You probably don't wanna spoil but was curious if you have some plans regarding that?

Also it's kinda meh how Lucas can fuck a lot of chicks on the side but MC can't seduce Christine and dick her and it's already implied by her inner dialogue that she wants it even if she is in relationship with Lucas, so one more step would not be a big deal ;).
Heh . . . yeah. Well, I don't want to spoil anything so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards to Lucas playing the field and Christine having her reservations, that's purely down to their own personas. Lucas is the type who will willingly cheat on Christine without a second thought. But Christine either can't or won't see that side of him, and is less inclined to behave that way herself (at least when she's thinking straight).

Reactions: RottenPlum

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Do you happen to remember what the time and day was that you got the bug in Christine's room?
Not 100% sure but in the morning between 6 and 9 if I well remember

As of the next update, the NPC's will be shown on the town map when you hover over an unlocked location and have met that character before. This was actually already in the game, however a last minute 'fix' I made, broke it! Knocking on bedroom doors will tell you where the girls are in the house , if they're home. But I realise that's a little cumbersome and I'll be working on a better way of handling all of the NPC location data.
ok, understood

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Not 100% sure but in the morning between 6 and 9 if I well remember
Well, I have tried and tried and cannot reproduce the bug you've mentioned! It's possible that I've inadvertantly fixed it already with some of the other changes I've already made since releasing this version.
In any case, see how you get on next update and if it happens again let me know!

Reactions: Fattishman

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The MC sees his roommate's friend having sex in the alley. She's not his girlfriend. He barely knows her. The MC knows nothing about her being drugged. As far as he is concerned, it is consensual. How can this be considered NTR?
If she was his girlfriend and he found her in the alley fucking some guy she just met, that would be NTR. Unless he was into that and then he would be a cuck.

Last edited:

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
The MC sees his roommate's friend having sex in the alley. She's not his girlfriend. He barely knows her. The MC knows nothing about her being drugged. As far as he is concerned, it is consensual. How can this be considered NTR?
If she was his girlfriend and he found her in the alley fucking some guy she just met, that would be NTR. Unless he was into that and then he would be a cuck.
To be honest, in this release (if we ignore the events of the intro for the sake of argument) there's really only one instance of 'actual' NTR so far. And even then, that depends on how far you've progressed with your relationships with your house mates.
And by 'actual' I mean for someone else having sexual relations with a current love interest. And that is:

But I realise there are many varying opinions on what constitutes NTR and what doesn't. I know I should likely try to remain as unbiased as I can, but personally, I agree with your statement.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
...there are many varying opinions on what constitutes NTR and what doesn't
Sadly, this becomes a problem for many Devs.
It comes down to what is considered to be a 'romantic interest'. For some, any player in the game is a 'romantic interest' so everything becomes NTR.
Imagine if movies and TV followed those guidelines.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I have been playing this game for a while and have reached the end of the chapter: I am now continuing to play to make sure I have seen all the scenes. However, I have some questions and some suggestions to make:
1) it happened to me with Adel to knock on the door, she replies "come in", but there is no one inside. Also for some time it happened to me that when I knocked on the door I did not receive any information about the girl's position, simply no result and the cursor no longer worked on the door: I had to first click on the map, then close the map and then again the pointer worked on the ports
2) in this chapter is it possible to find all the photos and videos represented on the mobile phone (20 images and 20 videos)?
3) I still haven't found some tags such as the "footjob"
4) really like the characterization of the characters, but I hope it remains evident also in the later stages: there are many similar games with different girls / mothers each with its own character (Milf, romantic, aggressive, etc) who start well but then man hand end up having sex always the same way). In these games, the interesting thing is that each girl has her own personality which she must maintain: therefore, given the "bad girl", she must always lead the game until the end, dictate the rules and dominate the boy. "sweet little sister" until the end must have an innocent air and blush at every opportunity, and so on...
Instead often in these games, after the initial phase of the "courtship" in which each girl must be approached in a different way, then you always end up doing the same things in the same way ...
5) now i have into "Side objectives" -> "Activate the hidden spycams 36/11" (before 19/11)

Taka@LumphornGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hi, I have been playing this game for a while and have reached the end of the chapter: I am now continuing to play to make sure I have seen all the scenes. However, I have some questions and some suggestions to make:
Thanks for playing and for the feedback!

1) it happened to me with Adel to knock on the door, she replies "come in", but there is no one inside. Also for some time it happened to me that when I knocked on the door I did not receive any information about the girl's position, simply no result and the cursor no longer worked on the door: I had to first click on the map, then close the map and then again the pointer worked on the ports
I have a feeling this probably happened during the weekend? If that's the case, I've already fixed it for the next update.

2) in this chapter is it possible to find all the photos and videos represented on the mobile phone (20 images and 20 videos)?
There are currently 10 photos and 5 videos available to collect on the phone during v0.1.0. Some of the photos, however are in locked locations
, but all 5 videos can be obtained without cheats.

3) I still haven't found some tags such as the "footjob"
You can see this by:

4) really like the characterization of the characters, but I hope it remains evident also in the later stages: there are many similar games with different girls / mothers each with its own character (Milf, romantic, aggressive, etc) who start well but then man hand end up having sex always the same way). In these games, the interesting thing is that each girl has her own personality which she must maintain: therefore, given the "bad girl", she must always lead the game until the end, dictate the rules and dominate the boy. "sweet little sister" until the end must have an innocent air and blush at every opportunity, and so on...
Instead often in these games, after the initial phase of the "courtship" in which each girl must be approached in a different way, then you always end up doing the same things in the same way ...
This is one of the most difficult things about the writing process and it's easy to see how many developers lose their way with it. Especially with so many characters to keep track of. But we will certainly endeavor to let them keep their personalties intact throughout the game (with the minor exceptions of corruption etc).

5) now i have into "Side objectives" -> "Activate the hidden spycams 36/11" (before 19/11)
Okay, thanks for pointing that out. I've seen this before and thought I'd fixed it, but apparently not! - This should now be fixed for next update.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019

dhonmukho

Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 1349731

Overview:
Welcome to our first game set in the town of Horton Bay!
Our main character, Jake (or nickname of your choosing) Rogers, finds himself at the end of his final school year and ready to head off to his local university along with his long term girlfriend and best mate.
That is until everything gets turned on it's head and forces him to change his plans!
Now with seemingly few options, he decides to travel to the other side of the country to the coastal town of Horton Bay, where he can start fresh and try to rebuild a new life for himself!

Thread Updated: 2021-08-13
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Developer: Lumphorn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Italian Translation* - Android Port*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1349745 View attachment 1349755 View attachment 1349757 View attachment 1349758 View attachment 1349759 View attachment 1349760 View attachment 1349761 View attachment 1349762 View attachment 1349763 View attachment 1349764 View attachment 1349765 View attachment 1349766 View attachment 1349767 View attachment 1349769 View attachment 1349770 View attachment 1349772 View attachment 1349773 View attachment 1349774 View attachment 1349777 View attachment 1349778
View attachment 1349731

Overview:
Welcome to our first game set in the town of Horton Bay!
Our main character, Jake (or nickname of your choosing) Rogers, finds himself at the end of his final school year and ready to head off to his local university along with his long term girlfriend and best mate.
That is until everything gets turned on it's head and forces him to change his plans!
Now with seemingly few options, he decides to travel to the other side of the country to the coastal town of Horton Bay, where he can start fresh and try to rebuild a new life for himself!

Thread Updated: 2021-08-13
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Developer: Lumphorn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Italian Translation* - Android Port*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1349745 View attachment 1349755 View attachment 1349757 View attachment 1349758 View attachment 1349759 View attachment 1349760 View attachment 1349761 View attachment 1349762 View attachment 1349763 View attachment 1349764 View attachment 1349765 View attachment 1349766 View attachment 1349767 View attachment 1349769 View attachment 1349770 View attachment 1349772 View attachment 1349773 View attachment 1349774 View attachment 1349777 View attachment 1349778
How much NTR content is present in the game

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes