2.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's not incest so why would they disable it?
its about the description he mentioned the mom the sis and wife the girlfriend etc.. patreon does not defrentiate if it is or isnt the moment they see anything with family related they will disable the page.. even if it does not contain said content..

They crack down on anything like this also humaliation is not something patreon condone either..

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
The race baiting stuff in this game is pretty cringe. The bully can't do a single thing without the writing emphasizing how black it is. He doesn't have a cock - he has a black cock. He doesn't have muscles - he has black muscles. He doesn't have cum - he has black cum. Literally, there's a line that emphasizes that his cum is black cum.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
I've prolly seen hundreds of posts/comments/replies on games similiar to this one and seen the ups and downs of both sides of NTR games and the ouright hatred or over enthusiatic love for em. Here's an original idea, just for once I would love to see a game from a developer that
1. The MC is black and they stick with it and not back out part way through
2. As the MC we become the ones perfoming all the NTR to the secondary protagnist instead of the over used usual way of being the MC that suffers through it with no way to stop or turn it around
3. Give us the options to stop it, lessen it, or manipulate/coax the seconday protagonist to join us

I might just be spitballing here but does this idea strike anyones fancy?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I like NTR/Cuckold/Cheating when its optional and there's concequences and changes to the story. Otherwise if there's no reason behind it its hard to enjoy it ya know? Like without....context? there's no thrill no reason. Its just there. Like violence for the sake of violence isn't good. But with a reason for the violence it interests you, it engages the reader/player. There's meaning.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I would essentially consider this a 0.1 release. Straight to sex. No actual story until chapter 5. To make this into something decent, kirsESS would have to start the story over from the beginning to fill it out like chapter 5, and then fill in all the images to match the story.

If you like NTR and a quick FAP, then this is for you.

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
FUCK! I haven't even played the game but FUCK FUCK FUCK! This is basically an idea I had for an adult novel haha
Pure coincidence, btw. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. It's pure chance.

It doesn't appear to be exact (based on the description) but close. I'll try it to see if it's different enough for me to keep making mine.

It sucks as I'm past the scripting and have begun modeling. I'm glad I found this before I went further so I can find another idea.

Damn, I have a long script already done, too. Damnfuuuuuuuck! Hahaha
I would still go ahead with it if it's the game you want to make. There's is so much crossover and similarity in adult games it's irrelevant if its similar to another.

Reactions: greenp and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
its about the description he mentioned the mom the sis and wife the girlfriend etc.. patreon does not defrentiate if it is or isnt the moment they see anything with family related they will disable the page.. even if it does not contain said content..

They crack down on anything like this also humaliation is not something patreon condone either..
Probably an automatic program that scans the text of members.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
At the beginning this was one of our early works. Our newer stuff has more buildup to the ntr.
Later chapters of this story also try to make up for the abrupt start.

In case anyone else was wondering..
Make some game with older man too the muscle stud ntr is too normie tier is the old man like the old boss in power who turn people on and also younger boys

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly the thing I find funny is of all the positions you chose to give you picked the one dominated by white guys for your BBC cuck fantasy game :LOL:

Reactions: DewMongrel

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Perhaps someone can enlighten me what the point of this "game" is. The novel gives you zero reasons to feel any connection to the mom, sister or girlfriend and throws in Clyde who bangs one after the other. Why should I even care?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Spiritual successor to "Bully" we all asked for. ( well at least some of you guys did :p)
Before it went a wee bit crazy with King Africa and things better left unmentioned.

Reactions: joe316
2.50 star(s) 25 Votes