Aug 15, 2021
Good to see that development is continuing.

I have supported you in the past and it is never fun to see projects you have supported get abandoned. However please dont say your reputation as a dev is shattered. If anything I gained a bit more respect for you based after these events. I liked the way you handled even your initial announcement. Instead of just radio silence when you decided you wanted to stop, you made a post informing patreons - that alone is a good thing in my book since it shows some level of accountability. Also your reason for not wanting to continue was completely justified in my opinion - I have had serious relationships but never been married. I cant even imagine how painful it would be.

In any case I am glad you can still work on this game and I wish you the best with your life.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing this for the first time. I am usually not into the dystopian future type games, but I really enjoyed this one. Can't wait for the next release.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I finally got around to checking this one out and I'm enjoying it quite a bit at this point. Although I see some similarities to Desert Stalker, it's far from being a rip-off as mentioned in early posts. Mad Max with sex is fine with me, however you swing it.

I really enjoy the fact that you can name numerous characters. The only problem that causes is trying to explain which character I am talking about in the forums.

I'm enjoying the plot and the various factions involved in the world. Recent revelations might make some of the earlier story lines a bit more interesting than I previously expected.

As for the women, top notch models. I'm definitely liking the stepdaughters best so far. This might change as the game progresses and some of the other characters become more sexual. Keeping an eye on the savage and the doctor on that part for sure.

Reactions: Onetogo

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Especially since there aren't many to begin with. Many have been abandoned and the rest are dystopian as opposed to post-apocalyptic.
lol he was talking about apocalypse settings in games being distasteful - hence the joke.
There's no such thing as a tasteful apocalypse. It's an oxymoron.
Post-apocalyptic is a different setting, it comes after.

Reactions: TheThirst

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
lol he was talking about apocalypse settings in games being distasteful - hence the joke.
Imagine, that one evening at every home there is a knock, and at the door is your personal Cindy Crawford sexdemon.
- Hi, I'm Cindy and I really need a week long fuck session. Can I come in? :)

One week later 98% of the population is dead due cardia arrest.
50% tasteful apocalypse :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... this is only fun for the demons outta hell ... even the longest running show about lucifer
is all hinged on the fact even the rulers of hell want outta there, meaning world ending antics
where they trash the one place they could realistically escape to and live a confy life is nonsense.

Granted, the nonsense a lot of movies and shows bank on, but still nonsense.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
A post-apocalyptic game with incest? Count me in. I love how it handles both power games and adult content very well at the same time. Looking forward to see the next episode. Has anybody know when it's gonna come out yet?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I understand what he was saying. Don't need an interpreter.

However, considering the post to which the joke was directed spoke about 'apocalyptic games' on F95; not 'apocalypse games' he actually misinterpreted the comment he was replying to. So your correction should point to him, not me.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
lol It's pretty apparent that you do not understand what he was saying.

Not sure how you differentiate between "apocalyptic" & "the apocalypse", here. :unsure:
The apocalypse is apocalyptic, strangely enough.
All "apocalypse games" are "apocalyptic games", by literal definition.

He didn't misinterpret anything.
This game takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting.
The mistake lies with the original comment calling it "apocalyptic", instead of "post-apocalyptic" - an apocalyptic game would be set during (or predicting) the apocalypse, not after it.
Hence the joke reply.
You obviously failed to recognise that.
All you have done is verify that he did actually misinterpret what the OP said and further add that you have also done the same by using an overly literal interpretation. Ever thought that the OP meant post-apocalyptic when he/she mentioned apocalyptic games? Or you both just take delight in nitpicking?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All you have done is verify that he did actually misinterpret what the OP said and further add that you have also done the same by using an overly literal interpretation. Ever thought that the OP meant post-apocalyptic when he/she mentioned apocalyptic games? Or you both just take delight in nitpicking?
Dude, stop digging. You're only making it worse for yourself.
I'm embarrassed for you.
He did not misinterpret anything. He specifically interpreted what had been said, by its literal definition.
Whether "post-apocalyptic" is what the OP meant, or not - it is simply not what the OP said.
It was not misinterpreted. It was interpreted absolutely correctly, based on what was said/written.
It was just incorrectly said/written in the 1st place, which is what gave licence to his joke.

The OP specifically stated, verbatim:
Most apocalyptic games I find on here are distasteful.
What you think he might have meant by that is utterly irrelevant.
The joke was specifically in response to what the OP actually said.
Now you have me curious as to what a tasteful apocalypse might look like.
The apocalypse is indisputably apocalyptic.
The response was, quite obviously, being mildly pedantic for the sake of humour.
Which you clearly missed/failed to comprehend.

You and the OP are the only people who made mistakes here.
You even tried to differentiate between the apocalypse & something being apocalyptic!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the post spoke about 'apocalyptic games' on F95; not 'apocalypse games'
I repeat: "The apocalypse is indisputably apocalyptic."
ALL apocalypse games ARE apocalyptic games, by literal definition.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You were blatantly wrong. Get over it.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Dude, stop digging. You're only making it worse for yourself.
I'm embarrassed for you.

The OP specifically stated, verbatim:

What you think he might have meant by that is utterly irrelevant.
The joke was specifically in response to what the OP actually said.

The apocalypse is indisputably apocalyptic.
The response was, quite obviously, being mildly pedantic for the sake of humour.
Which you clearly missed/failed to comprehend.

You and the OP are the only people who made mistakes here.
You even tried to differentiate between the apocalypse & something being apocalyptic, for fuck's sake. :FacePalm:

I repeat: "The apocalypse is indisputably apocalyptic."
ALL apocalypse games ARE apocalyptic games, by literal definition.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You were blatantly wrong. Get over it.
Okay... enjoy your life

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Someone mention this game to me a while ago but it was abandoned at the time so I don't bother. Glad the dev is back. I'm gonna try it now. Also, three redheads in the banner picture. This should be interesting :v

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOutlawTorn76

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, can someone explain to me why the game is no longer in an abandoned state? Just a few days ago it was and it's a shame the game is incredible, the best I've ever played

• Red Heart
Reactions: BOBBINO122045

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello, can someone explain to me why the game is no longer in an abandoned state? Just a few days ago it was and it's a shame the game is incredible, the best I've ever played
Games get the Abandoned tag when no update has been provided, from Patreon, dev's discord, etc. for more than 3 months.
Dev's Patreon has been active, with 9 posts in the last month.
I think devs can also apply it, or request it. Not sure how that works.

Reactions: Ehterias

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Games get the Abandoned tag when no update has been provided, from Patreon, dev's discord, etc. for more than 3 months.
Dev's Patreon has been active, with 9 posts in the last month.
I think devs can also apply it, or request it. Not sure how that works.
In this case the game was labeled Abandoned because Dev himself said he was done.

But not long after the Dev came back and has openly stated they are back to work so F95 mods now have every reason to take off the abandoned tag.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes