DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Thank goodness for imagination, need a lot of it to fathom Rena not being able to just pick up or otherwise flick away the tiny ant trying to invade her cooch, nice scene though. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Dec 10, 2022
this was for stuck text in certain events couse game dev uses other then english system language on game compilation or code with non eng letters,
not freezing =) I do not have freezes myself, so can not help here sorry
I did the following:
  1. Deleted old game version
  2. Changed my locale to Japanese
  3. Downloaded the new of with 4 parts
  4. Open the Zips using WinRar, changed the optins to 932 (Japanese Shift JIS)
  5. Ran the game as admin
And still don't work. Also I've tried to change the folder location and nothing.

• Red Heart

darsig

Nov 30, 2017
  • Red Heart

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
here are instructions for success from your failure
1. be bankrupt poor without money so that no one comes to rescue him View attachment 2765168 if you have a lot of money and just get defeated you will be rescued and the rescue costs a liver
2. be defeated by a monster and success View attachment 2765170 View attachment 2765171
View attachment 2765172 View attachment 2765177 this scene only plays in old english or japanese View attachment 2765185
3. for being rescued and not having money, the mercenaries will make you pay with your body View attachment 2765192
what patch is it ? how to spend money so it gonna be zero ?

• Red Heart

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
What's new?
The ant level now consists of 3 zones.
1 - Ants that fuck Rena.
2 - Sucking ants. (In a standing and lying position)
3 - Small parasitic ants. (Lying and sitting position) The suit must be torn in advance.
The scene with the treatment of pregnancy due to ants will be later.

Faced a problem. Does everyone get game hangs when interacting with small parasitic ants? (Dialogue does not appear)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where is the small paristic ants ?

• Red Heart

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
f9account

More ideas.
In the course of the main storyline, a plot could be added where Rena devotes her free time to rest.
For example: a public sauna or toilet, a beach, a swimming pool, a water park, a bookstore, a library, a bath at home, a restaurant. Of course, they won't leave her alone...
Some of these places are favored by Japanese films, so there is nothing particularly original, but no less interesting.
The city provides a huge space for imagination, so there can be more than just slums with human-like garbage.

On the way to any of these places, Rena may already be harassed. For example, on the bus (I have already described) or short-term abduction and rape in the car. While taking a bath, robbers or random bastards who followed her on the street can break into Rene's house. In a restaurant, a wealthy gentleman can approach her to get acquainted, she will refuse him, after which he will resort to abduction with the help of his people.
An example of swimwear for Rena and other photos for inspiration:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another option for flies, ants and the like. Renu gets fucked by any of these creatures. She returns. After some time in the city, she ceases to control herself, walks the streets like a zombie, attracts attention to herself, after which she falls to her knees (or on her back. Dead) and larvae begin to quickly crawl out of her vagina (+ ass and nipples). The larvae infect female passers-by. A curtain! A bad end and the final picture of universal biological contamination.

Daniyal.mpi

May 30, 2019
what should u do after the ant scene in doctors lab? i always pressed "think about future " to see my next objective but its written in japanese and i cant understand it . if anyone know , pls help

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes