Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
I translated the patch notes using an AI, so I don't take any responsibility if something was mistranslated :D

Patch Notes:

I added two erotic scenes this time. One is an event where you extract a parasitized ant as a continuation of the main story. Please go to the doctor while being parasitized by the ant. The erotic event will begin.

Another one is an event of making a detour. Please go to the slums while being parasitized by something. The event will start when the wriggling occurs there.

I also made some improvements to battles in the non-transformed state. Until now, the parasitic state was not reflected in battles, but from this time, it will be reflected in battles.

You can see the parasitic organism icon in the top left, right? Of course, it will also move during battles to interfere with Rena's actions.

Next time, we plan to create a continuation of the main story. Please look forward to it.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
We now have 4 parts to the full version. She's gettin' thicc boys.

Full Version
Part 1: |
Part 2: |
Part 3: |
Part 4: |

Update Only
Patch Zip: |

Mirror:

NOTE: I'm experiencing major issues uploading to Pixeldrain at the moment. I'm only getting 200kpbs. No issues with the other services. So this may take some time before the full Parts 1-3 are available.

Release Notes:
I added two erotic scenes this time.
One is the continuation of the main story, an event to remove the parasitized ants
Go to the doctor with the ants parasitized.
An erotic event begins.

The other implemented a detour event.
Go to the slums with something parasitic.
When a wriggle occurs there, an event will begin.

We also made some improvements to the battles in the non-transformed state.
Until now, the parasitic state was not reflected in battle, but from now on it will be reflected in battle.

Last edited:

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023

Full Version
Part 1: [Uploading...]
Part 2: [Uploading...]
Part 3: [Uploading...]
Part 4: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update Only
Patch Zip: Mega | Pixeldrain

Mirror:
sangkyu!!
but..
i dont know if i did something wrong.. but when i try to install the patch..
it keeps stuck at 56% for some reason..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
When you say that, do you mean 56% stuck extracting from the zip, or 56% stuck when Windows is writing the files to disk?
So far I can't replicate that, unpackaged just fine.
well what i did is i'm extracting it first.. and its fine.. after that i try to move it to the game folder thats when it got stuck at 56%

• Red Heart

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
The dialogue with parasitic ants still hangs.
The scene in the slums is working.
Download the save from Inui: The scene with the treatment works, but after Rena leaves the doctor, her monologue also hangs. I've tried everything. Apparently it's a curse.

• Red Heart

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Certainly nothing wrong with the zip then, that's an OS level issue, and quite possibly a drive issue. Might perform an error check to see if something's going on.
well in the end i just download the whole thing from your link part 1-4, and now it works just fine.. LOL.. i don't know what's wrong with the patch only.. anyway.. thank you for the follow ups.. appreciate it so much

• Red Heart

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i installed patch and it went through, but i did mention that it worked once for me before but then also once that didn't. Though, getting rid of infection froze it... however, i had 2 infections to see what would happen. And the freeze might be a result of that.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
i installed patch and it went through, but i did mention that it worked once for me before but then also once that didn't. Though, getting rid of infection froze it... however, i had 2 infections to see what would happen. And the freeze might be a result of that.
Could someone maybe tell the creator? I did but his answer was "It didn´t happen for him" = /

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

Full Version
Part 1: Mega | Pixeldrain
Part 2: Mega | [Pixeldrain Uploading...]
Part 3: Mega | [Pixeldrain Uploading...]
Part 4: Mega | Pixeldrain

Update Only
Patch Zip: Mega | Pixeldrain

Mirror:

NOTE: I'm experiencing major issues uploading to Pixeldrain at the moment. I'm only getting 200kpbs. No issues with the other services. So this may take some time before the full Parts 1-3 are available.
Can you mix and match Pixel and Mega? = o

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
The dialogue with parasitic ants still hangs.
The scene in the slums is working.
Download the save from Inui: The scene with the treatment works, but after Rena leaves the doctor, her monologue also hangs. I've tried everything. Apparently it's a curse.
The dialog popups in the animated action scenes vs. the game dialog (bottom bar) are two different things. That actually tells us that you have some sort of corruption in the HoTM64/Text files, which may or may not be some larger system issue.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
what happens in the slum once your infected. i sat there in the allayway mostly just a thug and working girl and some guy is there am i missing something
You need to get infected by something, you basically just get attacked and rape if you lose. It's a pretty small scene though.

This update's 2 scenes were both small and kinda generic.

• Red Heart

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Is there anybody who managed to make it work the scenes like the parasitic ants for example when it tries to enter her? I tried 2 seperate computer WIN10 and WIN11 japan/old_eng/main_eng set localisation to japan but it always freeze the scene. The action buttons work I can zoom in in the background for example but the erotic scene stays in the front and not progress from the first picture. I know there have been many discussions about it but it has to be corrupted files does not work for me (or pls attach just the not corrupted text file). Not this, nor the previous version worked, downloaded them multiple times tried to just patch the previous month version. I just ran out of options. When the same problem appeared in the goto_office the fixed attached text solved the problem. Can somebody do the magic here as well please?

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes