tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Id like a fleshed out captured/escape scenario where rena is taken in by syndicates or slave traders or monster dens, there she would either fight or sneak off to escape also different scenarios can occur within the escaping part like different game overs or a new side quest other than escape things like that are fun to imagine.

LOADINGg..

Aug 30, 2021
some got saves before boss fights? like every single boss i killed the bosses to fast so i did not get to see any h scene... thanks in advance

Reactions: Fly'earth

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
if you search my posts, probably back in the 150/60s I put a series of saves and a corresponding guide to which save is before each boss/level and guide to game up to that point gouza fight I think. The cheat table is mostly broken due to updates but give that a try.

just "ctrl+f" my user name if you have to but I put a bit of effort into it

SUPRA_MK44

May 22, 2017
I have a problem with the game, when I reach the phase 3 (map with flys), I just get stuck on a infinite LOADING screen, and the stage never start, so I have to close the game, but this problem repeat everytime I try to start the stage... someone have a solution?

Reactions: Fly'earth

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Another scenario idea imma throw out there, is that perhaps the "Heaven" dealers (I honestly forget the name of the organization Rena is fighting against... I think it was mentioned in the prologue?) decide to strike back against her.

This comes in the form of an attack on her residence, she wakes up [or perhaps via player option she doesn't, cue h-scene and fast track to bad result* I'll list shortly] and dispatches one goon/mercenary then suits up. Sidescroller mission then starts set in her home base that gives it a bit more life rather than static images when resting/showering/etc.

Eventually fight your way to the garage where the sortie is, fight more goons and you either dispatch them and beat info out of one of them that leads to next mission OR *get beaten, subdued then taken to a prison/hideaway where you'll then need to try and escape from.

These mercenaries can show off new abilities, perhaps (if dev REALLY wanted to punish the player) each mercenary has a unique ability to help them stand apart from one another or you encounter a different one in each room that fights differently. Gives plenty of antagonists for Rena/player to enjoy pulverizing in the future.

So ultimately both outcomes will lead to the same story location, just going the latter/H-scene way will make it much more difficult.
No idea how I'd go about translating that concept from english into japanese but uhh... yeah, figure I'd share.

Prob a tall order for someone with crippling depression but if its ideas they're after then why not these ones? :)
As it's been a while since I posted this and the latest posts are regarding ideas and what people would like to see in the game I figured I'd shine a light on this once more because I reckon it'd make for a great addition to the game.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes