locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the game aint finishd yet how can you ask for full version off the game however the game has problem loading sertain thing's
aka game is unstable to play and i got the latest version of this game downloaded

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

Reapter

May 3, 2019
I get a white loading screen. Even after using different links, after installing the update, replacing Part 2, change the language...hmm, anyone else have any ideas what could be wrong? Or maybe someone the May links, so I can update that? (cause they are no longer active)

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
f9account
About ideas for erotic scenes:
"Continental Breakfast by Anna Uddenberg"(I can’t upload a photo right now, but it’s called that)
Options:
- Abortion.
- The mad doctor and his "research".
- Sexual slavery (Sex with a machine/living beings).
Camera:
1 Side view 90°.
2 View from above and a little behind. (To see the buttocks and what is happening)
3 Front and slightly below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
f9account
About ideas for erotic scenes:
"Continental Breakfast by Anna Uddenberg"(I can’t upload a photo right now, but it’s called that)
Options:
- Abortion.
- The mad doctor and his "research".
- Sexual slavery (Sex with a machine/living beings).
Camera:
1 Side view 90°.
2 View from above and a little behind. (To see the buttocks and what is happening)
3 Front and slightly below.

i mean we do have the sexual slavery ones though its mostly game over scenes

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
Can Ant Zone add multiple Bad endings?
For example, after collecting newborn ants
1. After being brought back to the nest by black ants (version 1), they will use Reina’s uterus as a nursery, continue to use semen as nutrition for newborn ants, and require Reina to oral semen as food, and then give birth to black ants, and so on.
2. When Reina's HP&MP&battle suit is 0, when Reina falls to the ground and encounters the second version of red ants, she will put the red tail into her mouth, vagina, butthole, and inject those liquids into her breasts, making Reina's body more sensitive and emotional. After that, the male ants will continue to rape Reina, so that she will continue to produce newborn ants, and the newborn ants will grow up by sucking the milk in her breasts. The fluid that comes out of the red ant's tail is not only an aphrodisiac, it also makes her breasts produce mother's milk. Adult ants turn into red ants or drones.
3. When Lena's HP&MP&battle suit is 0, she will encounter newborn ants, and when she falls to the ground, they will attack her frantically. When she had no resistance, dozens of newly born ants would savagely burrow into her lower body, making her miserable. At this time, her belly will grow huge, and the newborn ants that enter will fight inside her, and the last survivor will only become the queen and take her to the new nest. The queen will inject powerful prolactin and prolactin into Ruina's body, and then release countless eggs in her uterus, and the hatched ants will grow up by sucking the milk from her breast. When the ants grow up, they will become various ants. At this time, a male ant will perform anal sex with Reina to prevent her from escaping.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Can Ant Zone add multiple Bad endings?
For example, after collecting newborn ants
1. After being brought back to the nest by black ants (version 1), they will use Reina’s uterus as a nursery, continue to use semen as nutrition for newborn ants, and require Reina to oral semen as food, and then give birth to black ants, and so on.
2. When Reina's HP&MP&battle suit is 0, when Reina falls to the ground and encounters the second version of red ants, she will put the red tail into her mouth, vagina, butthole, and inject those liquids into her breasts, making Reina's body more sensitive and emotional. After that, the male ants will continue to rape Reina, so that she will continue to produce newborn ants, and the newborn ants will grow up by sucking the milk in her breasts. The fluid that comes out of the red ant's tail is not only an aphrodisiac, it also makes her breasts produce mother's milk. Adult ants turn into red ants or drones.
3. When Lena's HP&MP&battle suit is 0, she will encounter newborn ants, and when she falls to the ground, they will attack her frantically. When she had no resistance, dozens of newly born ants would savagely burrow into her lower body, making her miserable. At this time, her belly will grow huge, and the newborn ants that enter will fight inside her, and the last survivor will only become the queen and take her to the new nest. The queen will inject powerful prolactin and prolactin into Ruina's body, and then release countless eggs in her uterus, and the hatched ants will grow up by sucking the milk from her breast. When the ants grow up, they will become various ants. At this time, a male ant will perform anal sex with Reina to prevent her from escaping.
Pervert.:) I didn't understand much, But I'm always for more violent scenarios with her participation. :) Anyway, it's definitely possible to make a scene where Rena's pregnancy is so hard and her belly is so big it's going to burst. Or Rena will be eaten from the inside. Small ants, fly larvae, .... it doesn’t matter. (There was such a scene in HOTB)

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Many look for stronger and more explicit things with animals, which I respect because they are their tastes.

I, on the other hand, expect more with the different aliens, because what attracted me to the game in the first place.

Especially sweep since it came out in the bar( I would love for there to be a route where she agrees to be his partner and seal the deal with with a few drinks and a blowjob ) I expected to see it in action but it only has a scene with Rena solo on her motorcycle that I love but I was left wanting more.
1690348503648.png

Am I the only one who would like to see something about the beach

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Pervert.:) I didn't understand much, But I'm always for more violent scenarios with her participation. :) Anyway, it's definitely possible to make a scene where Rena's pregnancy is so hard and her belly is so big it's going to burst. Or Rena will be eaten from the inside. Small ants, fly larvae, .... it doesn’t matter. (There was such a scene in HOTB)
I´m not too interested in Gore . . . I hope he adds none of that . . .

kenngpm

Mar 17, 2023
Many look for stronger and more explicit things with animals, which I respect because they are their tastes.

I, on the other hand, expect more with the different aliens, because what attracted me to the game in the first place.

Especially sweep since it came out in the bar( I would love for there to be a route where she agrees to be his partner and seal the deal with with a few drinks and a blowjob ) I expected to see it in action but it only has a scene with Rena solo on her motorcycle that I love but I was left wanting more.
View attachment 2800816

Am I the only one who would like to see something about the beach
The following is a story I thought about before but I don’t know if the author will make it? Would you like such a story?

I think of a plot that reads as follows:
A traitor of the GOTO organization (forget the name of the person), there is news that he hid in a nightclub, but that nightclub is dominated by another organization, so the GOTO organization cannot go in to collect information. So RENA was asked to go undercover.

But RENA had no choice but to work in a nightclub. During the interview, RENA said that his money was cheated, and he wanted to work here when he had nowhere to go.

And the manager will make various tests to RENA during the first meeting, and RENA will give her different jobs if she responds differently.

If she resists from the beginning, the manager will dress her in SM queen costumes as a high-level SM queen because of her behavior and attitude when she resisted.
If you don’t resist at the beginning, you will resist when the manager wants to have sex with her, and will give her some very revealing clothes as work clothes. For example: translucent dresses or semi-transparent sexy underwear for her, as Ordinary nightclub hooker.
If you don’t resist and allow the manager to blowjob and have sex, you will give her SM slave girl clothes (the clothes expose breasts, pussy and asshole) and become the lowest slave girl.

The manager will also have sex with her every time she returns to work in the nightclub, but it is different according to her position (the clothes she gave her for the first time).
If she is the Queen of SM, then only she can play with the manager to collect information.
If she is an ordinary hostess, then she can only make rescues, for example, the manager originally wanted to have sex but could choose oral sex, etc., to collect information.
But if she is a SM female slave, she can let the manager play with her irresistibly, and sometimes even insert a tail and other toys into her vagina and asshole to work and collect information.

It also collects information in response to RENA's different services to customers in different clothes, so that it can meet the requirements of humanoid sex here. Different sex scenes can also be added from time to time.

After many days, the traitor of the GOTO organization was finally found in the nightclub. It turned out that he and the store manager were secretly selling drugs in the store, and finally defeated several of the store manager's subordinates under the condition of not being able to transform (if they transform, they will enter a bad ending, treat RENA as People who work as GOTO organizations come to compete for this nightclub, and they will fight countless enemies until they are defeated, and there are different bad endings according to her job position and clothes), and if she fails, she will enter a bad ending (depending on her job position, there are different bad endings).

If after defeating several subordinates, you find that they have entered the secret passage. At this time, the manager leads a large group of subordinates to arrive. At this time, you have to choose "Explain why you attacked the store manager and his friends" or choose "Enter the secret passage without explaining."

If you choose "Explain why you attacked the store manager and his friends", explain the reason. Of course, you will not mention the GOTO organization, because RENA has worked in this store for a while, and knows that this organization also prohibits this drug. Because it will affect them girl.

After the explanation, the manager will be upgraded to the store manager, and RENA can also come in to work at any time to collect information, of course, she will have sex with the store manager every time she comes back. The secret passage will also be closed, but the new store manager will tell her where the secret passage is going.

If you choose "Enter the secret passage without explaining", there is a chance that the ending will be bad once you enter. It turns out that the work clothes she wears have a hidden electric shock/drug injection function. Unless you have gone to EUNO LAB before and was detected and destroyed by EUNO, you will enter a bad ending. Ending (according to her current clothes have different bad endings). If RENA is not caught, she will fight with the former store manager. If she loses, she will have a different bad ending depending on whether she has a battle suit. If she defeats the former store manager, she will use drugs to transform again In the battle, if you lose, you will enter a bad ending, if you win, you will send the traitor away. Of course, if you are forced to have sex in the battle, there will also be a special birth plot. But every time you work in a nightclub, you will have different ways for the new store manager and his subordinates. the insult.

The nightclub functions as follows :
1. Allow RENA to add clothes styles.
2. In this way, RENA can have clothes to change for going out, and different sex scenes will appear according to different clothes.
3. Feel free to add guest or manager sex interaction with RENA.
4. When the rescue owes too much, it can force RENA to work here to pay the debt.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
I´m not too interested in Gore . . . I hope he adds none of that . . .
A bloody ending can be depicted with text description, dialogue, and a timely black "Bad Ending" screen. Rivers of blood are optional :) The fantasy of the fan itself conjectures what is not in the game.
kakashiuchiha
This is good.
There, Rena can be buried in the sand up to her waist ... So that she becomes defenseless.
Or that only her ass and legs would stick out of the sand.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes