TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
This game has many updated. I have no idea that what you got the game client type. (x64/x32).
If 'UnityCrashHandler32.exe' file is on the game folder, It's x32 client.

Check 2 points.
1. Is ReiPatched ? if 'ReiPatcher' folder exists on game folder, It's ReiPatcjed. BepInEx is not works with ReiPatcher.
2. Is there any multi-bytes characters in the game path? It's a BepInEx's bug. game path must have just engligh characters. Try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\HorM\")
I've tried both the 64 bit version and the 32 bit version but neither worked. I don't have reipatcher so that can't be the problem. The game path only has English characters.

I don't know what else I can do to make it work.

Reactions: Fly'earth

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I've tried both the 64 bit version and the 32 bit version but neither worked. I don't have reipatcher so that can't be the problem. The game path only has English characters.

I myself have NEVER used any of the un-censor patches that float on this thread or anywhere else for that matter. It doesn't seem to me like it adds anything to the experience of value and I'd rather not compromise my game files with some DLL hack by some forum rando (no offense to those randos).

I wonder if those of you having issues have that in common.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

This is installation of another game.
try move game folder to another place. If using windows special folder("Downloads", "My Documents", ...), absolute path has windows user name.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I myself have NEVER used any of the un-censor patches that float on this thread or anywhere else for that matter. It doesn't seem to me like it adds anything to the experience of value and I'd rather not compromise my game files with some DLL hack by some forum rando (no offense to those randos).

I wonder if those of you having issues have that in common.
I've only downloaded the three parts from the download section on the first page. I haven't used any un-censor patches.

This is installation of another game.
try move game folder to another place. If using windows special folder("Downloads", "My Documents", ...), absolute path has windows user name.
I moved the game to a different folder but that didn't fix it. It's not placed in a special windows folder.

I did a fresh install of the game to see if that'd help but it didn't.

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
Dombarov
View attachment 2744573 View attachment 2744576
English main gave me a freeze in the part that loses to the purple dog and the woman and rescues by the hunters when the hunters are going to swing the eggs the game gets screwed up but in old English it works it should work in Japanese too I think
View attachment 2744615 english main doesn't pass this scene for me only in old english or maybe in japanese i didn't test it in japanese
which scene is this ? i never get this scene

• Yay, new update!

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
which scene is this ? i never get this scene
here are instructions for success from your failure
1. be bankrupt poor without money so that no one comes to rescue him Screenshot_1.png if you have a lot of money and just get defeated you will be rescued and the rescue costs a liver
2. be defeated by a monster and success Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png this scene only plays in old english or japanese Screenshot_6.png
3. for being rescued and not having money, the mercenaries will make you pay with your body 1689196868539.png

Last edited:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
no gallery and needing to download different game versions just to run an ending is fucking stupid... no one has a video format for these? what was the dev thinking? im trying to see where the raptor scene goes, that izolda girl keeps rescuing me despite having zero money... fuck her.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm just going to say this for everyone here. This is troubleshooting 101. Realize that a game is a self contained piece of software. If it works for one person, it should work for EVERYONE. The only thing to do is to recheck the basics:
  • Was the Zip blocked when you extracted it?
    • Right click > Properties > Unblock
  • Read/Write permissions on the directory you're extracting to?
    • Try a separate drive other than C:\ (if available) ?
  • Did you merge the zip files correctly?
    • P1 + P2 + P3 = Full Game
    • Update patches must be extracted into an existing directory
    • Side stories do not belong in the game directory, they have nothing to do with it and are completely separate products.
  • GFX Drivers honestly shouldn't play a role here but check them anyway.
tbf, the first time i ran it, it went through the scene just fine. Then when I reloaded and did it again, it failed. But recently ran it again, and it worked. So...... yea.

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
Frankly, it still sounds like an installation issue. So here's a post I made a long time ago detailing the installation in detail (as long as you know how to use basic computer functions you should be able to follow it). As a note, this was when the game only had 2 parts, but all you need to do is repeat the copy and paste section for part 3 and it's good. Though if you really, REALLY need a more detailed installation instructions version, I can do that, but that's where I include things like "how to click a mouse", you know, the basic computer functions.
wait...WAIT...so, whatve you been telling me..is that ive been playing PART 1!? all this time!? ive read updates and played the game and went, dude, i dont see the update, is it bugged or just premium? i didnt know you had to extract EACH DATA file into one folder. ....well, i guess i got something to do now.

• Yay, new update!
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes