Agito92

Mar 30, 2020
ok the new opponents are in, you can also be infested by a parasite but the quest to turn in the parasite doesn't seem to have been added yet.

Or I was too stupid to give them away.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry been busy with actual life shit all day. Adulting is fun.

I didn't even look at the blurb to see what's new so.. ya'll on your own.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full P3: Pixeldrain | Mega
What's new?
The ant level now consists of 3 zones.
1 - Ants that fuck Rena.
2 - Sucking ants. (In a standing and lying position)
3 - Small parasitic ants. (Lying and sitting position) The suit must be torn in advance.
The scene with the treatment of pregnancy due to ants will be later.

Faced a problem. Does everyone get game hangs when interacting with small parasitic ants? (Dialogue does not appear)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Same.

Offhand, transition to file with dialog is incorrectly registered somewhere in the script (ex. name error), but I don’t know where to look for this transition, dialog itself looks normal.

aleksdmad

Apr 24, 2023
Game freezes during a conversation after the farm raid. Dialogue doesn't advance, but you can go into character screen or title menu. Tried reinstalling, running with admin privileges and on a diggerent device. Nothing helps. Any ideas or fixes appreciated.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Game freezes during a conversation after the farm raid. Dialogue doesn't advance, but you can go into character screen or title menu. Tried reinstalling, running with admin privileges and on a diggerent device. Nothing helps. Any ideas or fixes appreciated.
Do you actually see dialogue?

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
And you installed via an update file?
If you did overwrite your original text folder with the update file's text folder
It does not matter. I have the same problem with the cleaned install. Probably the same error we experienced at the GOTO office. It does not work even with japan lang setting. I can only guess some of our operation systems have localization issues.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
It does not matter. I have the same problem with the cleaned install. Probably the same error we experienced at the GOTO office. It does not work even with japan lang setting. I can only guess some of our operation systems have localization issues.
Uh... try setting your localization to japanese encoding then?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Anyone know why my energy is at zero and cannot be refilled? Seems like a weird bug that makes boss fights impossible
could be you messed with your suit settings resulting in massive overdraw of energy. if youre referring to the thug fight after you arrive on planet, thats a scripted no energy fight. its not impossible to win, but difficult

• I just jizzed my pants
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes