Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
What is the result...
When interacting with parasitic ants, the dialogue hangs. Reinstalled the game - didn't help.
The March update still does not work. (Where Rena is fucked by the mole savior and his partner on another level). Previously worked.
Eh, I hope Inui fixes the problems.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
Dombarov
1688489598095.png 1688489634522.png
English main gave me a freeze in the part that loses to the purple dog and the woman and rescues by the hunters when the hunters are going to swing the eggs the game gets screwed up but in old English it works it should work in Japanese too I think
1688490163822.png english main doesn't pass this scene for me only in old english or maybe in japanese i didn't test it in japanese

Sep 16, 2022
First of all.... OMG, this update is amazing!!! I so love the new ants and would love to see if the small ants grow inside Rena into adult ants like the flies in HotB. But the honeypot ants are the true winner. Finally more boob milking action.

That gave me a good idea. This game needs some kind of mosquito mob, that targets Rena's boobs directly and stings into her nipple to suck milk. Once it sucked enough milk, you can see it at its body, that get fatter and white (like a real mosquito when it sucks blood). And like the bats scene, it can be animated in standing or lying.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
If someone has the latest update working without problems ... Please post full-size screenshots (Parasitic ants). I would like to see what is there.
I'm just going to say this for everyone here. This is troubleshooting 101. Realize that a game is a self contained piece of software. If it works for one person, it should work for EVERYONE. The only thing to do is to recheck the basics:
  • Was the Zip blocked when you extracted it?
    • Right click > Properties > Unblock
  • Read/Write permissions on the directory you're extracting to?
    • Try a separate drive other than C:\ (if available) ?
  • Did you merge the zip files correctly?
    • P1 + P2 + P3 = Full Game
    • Update patches must be extracted into an existing directory
    • Side stories do not belong in the game directory, they have nothing to do with it and are completely separate products.
  • GFX Drivers honestly shouldn't play a role here but check them anyway.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
where are the little ants?
in addition to advancing in the story you need to visit the battlefields and kill the monsters to get experience and level up to open new battlefields with different monsters which includes ants

IggyUmbs *new
each battlefield contains 2 scenarios after killing the monsters until you level up you need to go back home access the bike again to access the new battlefields will open in another location

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

IggyUmbs

Aug 14, 2019
in addition to advancing in the story you need to visit the battlefields and kill the monsters to get experience and level up to open new battlefields with different monsters which includes ants
I get to the end of formic hills, and it says to be continued. even after levelling up

Reactions: Fly'earth

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Really love these games but after so much time seeing these pointless enemies sucking the mc animations and yet still no throat fucking or split roasting. So many perfect enemies to split roast or face fuck her (like the dogs and large ants) but no.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes