Jul 22, 2023
Just gave it a try and HOLY SHIT... the bad ending is harsh. I don't want to spoile anything, but it sure was a surprise. Only needs translation, but I bet that f9account is already working on it. So, it looks like we are in the endgame scenario of the game plus 2 to 3 extra levels. My good sir, this game had a great run, I have to say and I can't wait to see the final chapter of it.

Inui, you are a masterful creator of fine art. I hope you will continue making more games.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Just gave it a try and HOLY SHIT... the bad ending is harsh. I don't want to spoile anything, but it sure was a surprise. Only needs translation, but I bet that f9account is already working on it. So, it looks like we are in the endgame scenario of the game plus 2 to 3 extra levels. My good sir, this game had a great run, I have to say and I can't wait to see the final chapter of it.

Inui, you are a masterful creator of fine art. I hope you will continue making more games.
Harsh? I would say I was kinda disappointed by how "tame" it was compared to what she had to endure during the fight, with aliens shooting acid down her throat and womb...tame is maybe a bad word here but it was basically just your ordinary "snuggle with a struggle".

Jun 29, 2017
I just love a scene that Rena is kidnapped and we will play as Goto to rescue her. If he fails, well, you know. :devilish: (Just like Jill & Carlos in Resident Evil 3 Remake). ^^......And my idea for a Prison scene....Could anyone tell him or instruct me the way to contact him? Thanks. :).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I just love a scene that Rena is kidnapped and we will play as Goto to rescue her. If he fails, well, you know. :devilish: (Just like Jill & Carlos in Resident Evil 3 Remake). ^^......And my idea for a Prison scene....Could anyone tell him or instruct me the way to contact him? Thanks. :).
Post your ideas here and I will translate them for him. Or you can try contacting him directly on twitter, but keep in mind he doesn't speak English.

ShingekiOkami666

Jan 12, 2022
Post your ideas here and I will translate them for him. Or you can try contacting him directly on twitter, but keep in mind he doesn't speak English.
Hi, can you send him my Ideas? I'm sure they aren't original or he's already working on them.

1. More Anal scenes (Includes Masturbation)
2. Rena Masturbation scenes (Either with her fingers or the dildo she was given)
3. Double Penetration Scenes with humans and Infected and Flies
4. Perhaps extra levels, Like a prison being overrun by infected, or an Apartment in the city that's full of infected.
5. Prostitution? Perhaps at the bar.
6. More Parasites
7. Existing Parasites being able to infect Renas Vagina and Anus (I'm referring to the maggots) It would be great to have them invade Renas Vagina as well.
8. Increase the number of maggots inside of Rena (More than 3)
9. Have Rena give birth to parasites in her home or the city
10. Perhaps the fly eggs can be laid in Renas Anus too, and hatch from her anus. (maggot Anal Birth)

and please let Inui know that his fans won't leave him. Let him know to take his time so he doesn't end up like Yoshihiro Togashi. I will be looking forward to the full release on Steam!

Last edited:

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
He made it just in time for the end of Nov:

This is an update for November 2023.
This month has been a last minute update.
I'll just write an article about supporter benefits and update it in 2-3 days.
Those who have supported us for November will be able to view it.

Well, this month's updates are as follows.

• Implementation of defeat event for humanoid creatures
  • Mating by parasitized creatures.
The first one doesn't need any special explanation.
Regarding the second thing, after a certain period of time has passed while being parasitized by this creature, the following mating motion will begin.

View attachment 3130092

Next time we will progress the story further.
The development period is also getting longer and longer, so I would like to complete the story first, then add about 2-3 stages after that and complete it for the time being.
More and more games are being created that are better than mine, so if I don't finish them quickly, they will be obsolete before they are released.
The recent evolution of doujin erotic games is amazing, and the AI is also evolving rapidly, so it's hard to keep up.
In any case, even if it gets old and doesn't sell in the future, I will continue to complete this work, so please continue to work with me if you'd like.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mirrors: | Mega
Please post a side story. She's already gone out. Thank you.

• Red Heart

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Have Inui weaken the last monster. It took a lot of effort to get the scene where the fallen Rena is fucked by the larva of this monster. Well, or so that the larva is preserved after winning at this level.

If Inui finishes development of the game soon, let him make a terrible ending to the scenario (optional), where Rena will be fucked for a very long time and painfully. After which she will end her days in sexual slavery :)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Have Inui weaken the last monster. It took a lot of effort to get the scene where the fallen Rena is fucked by the larva of this monster. Well, or so that the larva is preserved after winning at this level.

If Inui finishes development of the game soon, let him make a terrible ending to the scenario (optional), where Rena will be fucked for a very long time and painfully. After which she will end her days in sexual slavery :)
Dude, you can change difficulty in options to make this fight a walk in the park at any freaking moment xD
Don't push for things that are already solved.

• Red Heart

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Wait, is there any current translation. I click the link and it says 2020, not 2023.

That is the most recent english translation posted on the creator's ci-en, it's more recent then the 20230630 game version on the updated OP post as of this post

• Red Heart

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The difficulty level is already at a minimum. Only their HP level is still high.
It means you are just too weak, probably no upgrades. I mean, it was an easy, rather quick fight if not for that tackle attack...which you can basically minimize if you keep enemies grouped together.

• Red Heart

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
which scene is this bro ?

• Red Heart

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I hope we get more anal and Masturbation Content, It'll also be great if Rena could give birth to flies in the city. Thank you for your work
That'd be a pretty funny game end scenario. Giving birth to a shit ton of flies, and they go around raping the city.

• Red Heart

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Everytime I try to go to the third Sortie, or actively the hunt for the Larva in the back alley, the game freezes at the loading screen.

The part I am at is just after defeating Sweep and Rescue. Please help me.

• Red Heart

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Everytime I try to go to the third Sortie, or actively the hunt for the Larva in the back alley, the game freezes at the loading screen.

The part I am at is just after defeating Sweep and Rescue. Please help me.
DId you update from existing files?
Make sure you have all translation files downloaded.
Or set the language back to japaense to test if it has to do with the locale files.

• Red Heart
Jul 22, 2023
Harsh? I would say I was kinda disappointed by how "tame" it was compared to what she had to endure during the fight, with aliens shooting acid down her throat and womb...tame is maybe a bad word here but it was basically just your ordinary "snuggle with a struggle".
People have different tastes and opinions.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes