tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
qqqqqqq
How do I install this? I merged it and it doesn't work properly
qqq
You should already have a main folder hounds of the meteor.
There should be a diff zip. Hotmdiff1 or something.
Unzip the diff, to upgrade drag everything from the diff folder into your hounds of the meteor folder.

***NOT JUST OVERWRITING MANAGED_DATA FOLDER***
***OVERWRITE EVERYTHING***

then it should work.

Reactions: Fly'earth

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
qqqqqqq

qqq
Unzip the diff, to upgrade drag everything from the diff folder into your hounds of the meteor folder.

then it should work.
I have 3 folders for HotM, I dragged them all into 1 and got glitches immediately. I'm confused and I wish he'd just make it all one install instead of this. It was the same deal with HOTB

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I have 3 folders for HotM, I dragged them all into 1 and got glitches immediately. I'm confused and I wish he'd just make it all one install instead of this. It was the same deal with HOTB
Try downloading one of the recent upgrade files and redo the process with just the upgrade zip and your original combined 3 zip files.

If that doesn't work then your base game never worked to begin with.... which is odd.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Try downloading one of the recent upgrade files and redo the process with just the upgrade zip and your original combined 3 zip files.

If that doesn't work then your base game never worked to begin with.... which is odd.
I'm confused I just downloaded these the other day, I got it to work once before a long time ago but I don't really remember how I did it. What folder do I put where to do this because this is just retarded

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
qqqqqqq

qqq

then it should work.
there arent files to overwrite every original file in the update folders

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I haven't followed this project in quite a LONG time, but for first time setup and download everything went great and seems to be working fine. No laggy loading or freeze ups at all. I believe all content seems to be working fine as well. BUT... as I've not followed the project of parts were missing I wouldn't know. Loading a posted save file works and mine appears to be complete.

I would suggest anyone having trouble to scratch and redownload entire (3 part) of mega.

A few notes, cheat engine works like a charm but I do miss several of his old options from HotB, especially "takumi times". The strength, suit, and energy dynamic is fantastic but again cheat engine on estrus and defilement is the only way I've found to keep the scenes challenging-ish. Either you can get away or you don't then its the same for every encounter of that type. Not much for scaling difficulty. So I often toss a bit of extra estrus for a challenge, or high defilement 15-30 is interesting. At 50 she gets chain locked and very difficult. But again either your out of a grapple in 5sec or stuck until next scene (which without takumi times) can be repetitive and annoying. For the fly level I had to lower strength to 250-280 for a challenge. If you raise games difficulty setting it only affects health and hits (i think) but shes still pretty much invincible to H-attacks until gameover HP. In HotB this was very different. Suit defence % = struggle strength. After a few big hits struggling was VERY challenging and kept each level and play unique.

I LOVE all of the visual upgrades but for the actual gameplay I still prefer HotB.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes