halo17

Jun 5, 2017
What is HotB?
Hounds of the Blade, his precursor work, it can be found in the big Mega that someone posted a page or so back. Though I believe his version in in Japanese there is both an English translation and a voice pack floating around somewhere.

The tranlation is available on ulmf site there are like 2-3 thread for HotB. The translation has a separete one but you have to "install" like 2-3 translation pack and if I recall the last few missions were never translated. The main translator was Wessex, with his name and the website Im sure you can find it. :)

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
How can I access side stories?
https://f95zone.to/members/sgt_bilko.823986/#about
His signature contains a very complete archive and side stories and instructions.

(would be totally complete with HotB voice pack and latest translation) I dug though my old files I've got wessex V2 2015ish translation mega archive version is 2017 so not sure if theres a v3. (its not a stacking translation as suggested earlier this is version 2 but prob not the latest.)

The last stage of HotB i remember had the strange little alien rapers and an actual pregnancy chance and scene, (not just flies). Just a fun bit of history, but nanocrisis had the first stunlock to oblivion dogs (later changed skin to HotM "dogs" in behavior). HotB had a really fun and challenging cockroach level. HotB ended when he tried pregnancy and end scene with the little aliens when he updated from GameMaker. AND I BELIEVE there was an EVEN earlier game of his with an Ax weidling heroin vs ogre creatures. I might be able to find it if I really searched my old files, but showing my H-gaming age here...

I know the old Ax lady vs the ogres was his game because it made quite a stir with HOW he made his games. He took DAZ or a 3d modeling software to create sprites > rendered several stepped images > created .gif to add to Game maker. It was cool because it required zero pixel graphics (i cant art) skills which back then EVERYTHING (mostly flash and game maker) required. I even tried my hand at it... but in addition to no art skills I couldn't learn game maker either. Not as easy as it sounds. Also attached was my first test Daz render for my game... but after about a year of frustration I gave up.

It's actually a really cool and unique method he pioneered, later copied by several others. HUGE POTIENTIAL for others since tech has advanced since 2009!

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
https://f95zone.to/members/sgt_bilko.823986/#about
His signature contains a very complete archive and side stories and instructions.

(would be totally complete with HotB voice pack and latest translation) I dug though my old files I've got wessex V2 2015ish translation mega archive version is 2017 so not sure if theres a v3. (its not a stacking translation as suggested earlier this is version 2 but prob not the latest.)

The last stage of HotB i remember had the strange little alien rapers and an actual pregnancy chance and scene, (not just flies). Just a fun bit of history, but nanocrisis had the first stunlock to oblivion dogs (later changed skin to HotM "dogs" in behavior). HotB had a really fun and challenging cockroach level. HotB ended when he tried pregnancy and end scene with the little aliens when he updated from GameMaker. AND I BELIEVE there was an EVEN earlier game of his with an Ax weidling heroin vs ogre creatures. I might be able to find it if I really searched my old files, but showing my H-gaming age here...

I know the old Ax lady vs the ogres was his game because it made quite a stir with HOW he made his games. He took DAZ or a 3d modeling software to create sprites > rendered several stepped images > created .gif to add to Game maker. It was cool because it required zero pixel graphics (i cant art) skills which back then EVERYTHING (mostly flash and game maker) required. I even tried my hand at it... but in addition to no art skills I couldn't learn game maker either. Not as easy as it sounds. Also attached was my first test Daz render for my game... but after about a year of frustration I gave up.

It's actually a really cool and unique method he pioneered, later copied by several others. HUGE POTIENTIAL for others since tech has advanced since 2009!

Let's not forget another oldie but a goodie with a blue haired woman with a rifle he made.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
It doesn't seem to work, what should I do?
Not sure what your doing wrong. Look and think logically about the end game folder? idk... should look like this.

Fresh DL the big archives 1,2,3
1 contains MOST game files.
2 has excess data
3 has more data

The archives 1st folder is just a name folder, then inside that is the game files. So if you just open the zip and copy the 3 generic named folders it wont work. (If im being over simple I'm not trying to be an ass, but idk what else to do to help)

Extract the "game" folder out of the 1st, then extract the "data" folders out of the 2/3 INTO the "game" folder which will merge into the 1st data folder for a complete game.

If this is what you're doing and not working... idk... I've got my system on English, not Jap region settings?

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
anyone got any idea how to see this scene? Ive never seen this before

and is the ysolda rescue scene in the game? I saw some ppl saying that if MC doesnt have enough money for the rescue she gets raped or something. But Ive tried like 5 loses in a row trying to check this out but never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018

and is the ysolda rescue scene in the game? I saw some ppl saying that if MC doesnt have enough money for the rescue she gets raped or something. But Ive tried like 5 loses in a row trying to check this out but never happened.
if memory serves... this is when you lose to the Sweep doods repeatedly

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022

Essentially to get the scene:

After losing the first time to sweep, Bar (Sortie RT= Sweep1 + Return Home Sweep1.5) -> Euno (Sweep 1 can now not be replayed) -> Sortie Rock Tunnel -> Lose again, it'll prompt a "I can't lose again" or something like that -> After going to Bar and thug Win/Lose -> Sortie RT [Lose to Sweep = GAME OVER]

As for the ysolda rescue, usually she just comes in and shoots a bit and you go back home, I've never tried anything at 0 money though, idk if there's an additional scene

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021

You follow sweeps quest line.
You have to lose to him three times for the game over scene.

1. Lose to sweep after he confronts you about lying about being Zaki's girlfriend. Whoever the big boss guy is.
2. Lose to sweep again after you confront him about not obeying him anymore even though he has the videos that he's blackmailing you with.
3. After getting Euno's help to erase the videos on the net, lose to sweep again and he sell you as a slave to try to make up for the loss money of having his videos deleted.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
does anyone know if it is possible to reset the goto office monster , the worm he impregnated me I received 150,000 $ , selling it to the doctor

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes