tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I'm trying to give birth on the street, but i just can't seem to do it, even taking the medicine and waiting dosen't really work,
i give birth only after i rest in my room, anyone has a strategy on how to do it?

also trying to get this scene :
after the first defeat to sweep, getting the scene in the bar and winning the fight then resting. Go back to the bar once again to encounter the grey man. Chosing the top option twice leads to the protagonist getting drugged and fucked in the toilets.

from what i understand the scene in the bar only happens after the second defeat
I found the scene again.

When you fight thug the transformed version in the slums, get impregnated by him by going through the cycles of violent kiss into repeated penetration (3x).When that cycle is done, standing up you'll get knocked onto the floor, and again repeat the cycle on the floor of the violent kiss into repeated pentration (3x) in the piledriver position. After that you can finish the boss off and Rena will say she feels sick.

When she walks ouit onto the street to go see doctor hermer she'll give birth to the thug infectian.

DKnight336

Jun 10, 2021
i downloaded a cheat file that someone posted here(been long time).. i don't remember which file it was but i don't need to use new cheat file for every update thanks to it... its like it works on all updates , if anybody can guess which file it can be then i'll be glad to upload it here,,,, u wont need cheat engine or anything else if u have that file.. cheats in that file includes stuff like.. break suit in sequence, full hp mode, low hp mode, self damage, ctrl+Q to close game(for those who have esc key issue)
Sound like Noxtek's but i'm not sure how it's not getting errors every updates

Reactions: Fly'earth

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i downloaded a cheat file that someone posted here(been long time).. i don't remember which file it was but i don't need to use new cheat file for every update thanks to it... its like it works on all updates , if anybody can guess which file it can be then i'll be glad to upload it here,,,, u wont need cheat engine or anything else if u have that file.. cheats in that file includes stuff like.. break suit in sequence, full hp mode, low hp mode, self damage, ctrl+Q to close game(for those who have esc key issue)
No needed re-upload. go to the post.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin
no version of BepInEx gives me the plugins folder, could you leave the link of your BepInEx version for download.
OP's client is unity x64/mono type. so use .
But may be 'no version of BepInEx gives me the plugins folder' is cause by game folder path issue.
Is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path ? (ex. "c:\ゲーム\Hounds of the Meteor\")
Try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Hounds of the Meteor\")

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
First, you must install . May be you have a x64 version. use
Extract it to game folder(where .exe file exists)
Run game once. and close game.
BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created. not created ? It's wrong version of BepInEx is used. try another version(x86).
Extract plugin file to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. That's all.
If I get this box, I did it right, right?
1677026896892.png

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes