Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I'm actually in agreement. There are so many great sex scenes so far, it might make more sense at this point to implement the rest of the story campaign with just the dialog and combat, then come back and make a second pass with either GORs or combat-sex actions. Although having said that, I would like to see a payoff for the anal bug or fly embryos if left untreated with what we currently have.
Hell yeah! Someone tell him that! I´ve been waiting to see more of those!

Reactions: Fly'earth

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
... If they ever make another game.
DON'T SAY THAT! (All opinions are totally valid! just fear on my part and wild crazy eyes at anyone with requests for dev), Every time he reaches this point in a project he scrapes it all and retools for a new engine. It's happened 4 times now over 14+- years... do the math. Everytime with more dialog, plot splits, and loose ends. For HOTM it took him years to get the basic game up. The earlies alphas of HOTM were... painful...

Just hope for more stages and keep it simple!

The poor guy could have completed a small series half-assed (or whole-assed) games and sold them on dlsite like everybody else, but hes chasing his own vision of perfection at no charge to us! "Because he's the hero Gotham H-community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. We SOOOO NEED him... So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Please don't lol!"

support
support
support

Any one want to make a guide to cross moonrunes to support him?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
DON'T SAY THAT! (All opinions are totally valid! just fear on my part and wild crazy eyes at anyone with requests for dev), Every time he reaches this point in a project he scrapes it all and retools for a new engine. It's happened 4 times now over 14+- years... do the math. Everytime with more dialog, plot splits, and loose ends. For HOTM it took him years to get the basic game up. The earlies alphas of HOTM were... painful...

The poor guy could have completed a small series half-assed (or whole-assed) games and sold them on dlsite like everybody else, but hes chasing his own vision of perfection at no charge to us! "Because he's the hero Gotham H-community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. We SOOOO NEED him... So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Please don't lol!"

support
support
support

Tbf, each subsequent game (imo) ended up being better than the one that came before so supposing that track record continues to trend I'd be pretty keen to see what his next project is... that said, am hoping he continues to develop this one more though!

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I agree with this actually, although rn the deciding factor on progress is his own mental health
Yeah, on reflection... with each project getting better than the one that came before... it also seems to go hand-in-hand with his mental state deteriorating more and more with each project too. Not the ideal kinda ebb-n-flow a dev (or anyone really) oughta maintain. :(

Sicko123

Nov 28, 2017

support
support
support

Yeah it is what it is. Just saying, that if it ever happens then it would be cool.

dante9696

Sep 1, 2019
Does that happen to you just at random or can you reliably replicate it at a specific section in the game? Bear in mind its incomplete so its entirely possible you're hitting some unresolved bug. That UI window border looks a little weird, are you running in Windows? What version?
Win10 21H2. Download from main page of ci-en. crashes every time I return from a mission
I guess it related with save file.

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes