sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
1677432730521.png

This is a continuation of the last time I gave birth to Gausa.
In the previous update, it was straight to the bad end, but in this update, it will be parasitized in the vagina and it will be plagued night after night.
After giving birth, if you select "Rest" while being parasitized by a creature, it will transition to an etch scene.
In that case, the scene will change depending on the costume as shown below, so please try it.

Patch Update: |
Part 1: |
Part 2: |
Part 3: |

Also..
I'm not sure but I think GoFile seemingly purged my last file set. I really don't like it anyway, the UI is atrocious and its the slowest upload out of the others, if anyone has another suggestion I'm open to it but I think I'll drop it next release.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
View attachment 2421172

This is a continuation of the last time I gave birth to Gausa.
In the previous update, it was straight to the bad end, but in this update, it will be parasitized in the vagina and it will be plagued night after night.
After giving birth, if you select "Rest" while being parasitized by a creature, it will transition to an etch scene.
In that case, the scene will change depending on the costume as shown below, so please try it.

Patch Update: Pixeldrain | Mega
Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega

Also..
I'm not sure but I think GoFile seemingly purged my last file set. I really don't like it anyway, the UI is atrocious and its the slowest upload out of the others, if anyone has another suggestion I'm open to it but I think I'll drop it next release.
mega link is easy and fast,,, people need to understand that they should download 'Mega downloader",, just a 4mb software.. download limit is unlimited in it

GoosiePoosie

Jun 20, 2021
Howdy all, just another post screaming for help about the load screens.

I've extracted part one as recommended, and part 2 and 3 both extracted into the origin HOTM file, and yet I'm still getting the infinite loading screen after the first scene with the thugs. Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Fly'earth

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Howdy all, just another post screaming for help about the load screens.

I've extracted part one as recommended, and part 2 and 3 both extracted into the origin HOTM file, and yet I'm still getting the infinite loading screen after the first scene with the thugs. Anyone have any ideas?
Try first to pass the part of the thugs in its original Japanese language and then save and change to English.

Jun 29, 2017
This is cool. But honestly I'd prefer him to focusing on the main story line to sticking too much to the branch, which takes a lot of time....Many months but actually little progress to move on.....No means to offense anyway...Just my idea...

Last edited:

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Well, I guess I'm taking back my disappointment then, but still it looks a bit "difficult" for now to follow such version of path in realization. Here people talk about "branches", but who said that this isn't main direction now? We don't know where story will be skidded :cool:

I really look forward to last translation, they looks a little comical during dialogue :sneaky:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
This is cool. But honestly I'd prefer him to focus on the main story line than sticking too much to the branch, which takes a lot of time....Many months but actually little progress to move on.....No means to offense anyway...Just my idea...
I'm actually in agreement. There are so many great sex scenes so far, it might make more sense at this point to implement the rest of the story campaign with just the dialog and combat, then come back and make a second pass with either GORs or combat-sex actions. Although having said that, I would like to see a payoff for the anal bug or fly embryos if left untreated with what we currently have.

blewdster

Sep 17, 2019
Hey, anyone know if the small flies will become big flies during gameplay? I believe this was featured in hounds of the blade, seems like it would make sense here as well.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes