Sep 16, 2022
A bad ending where little rats will gnaw/suck pregnant Rena's boobs and then grow up to fuck her. :p
And

A rape variant where, among other things, street/bar bastards will suck milk from her breasts.
It is necessary to make it possible to make opponents in such scenes transparent.
To be honest, when I saw the scene, where the rat licks her pussy while she was on the ground, I thought why
could not two rats jump on her tits and rip open her suit to get access to her tits to suck milk from it, just like
when your suit is completely ripped and three bat go after you. I tell you, there is so much potential in this
game, it flips your mind.

But also, in the fly location, the plants or the fly themselves could suck on her tits as well.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
To be honest, when I saw the scene, where the rat licks her pussy while she was on the ground, I thought why
could not two rats jump on her tits and rip open her suit to get access to her tits to suck milk from it, just like
when your suit is completely ripped and three bat go after you. I tell you, there is so much potential in this
game, it flips your mind.

But also, in the fly location, the plants or the fly themselves could suck on her tits as well.
Yeah it's kinda sad that across all the dev's games, the bats are the only scene of this kind

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
This is an update for May 2023.

This time is a continuation of the last time.
Implemented a special attack for large ants.
The ants tried to take Lena away, probably because they thought she was weakened by the ants' continuous rape.
If you are taken to the edge of the screen as it is, a game over event will occur.
Details are as follows.

• First of all, you will be attacked by ants, leave it alone for a while.
  • Then the ants try to bring Lena into the nest.
  • If you go to the edge of the screen as it is, you will be taken to the ant nest and the game over event will start.

Actually, I wanted to implement a small ant, but I didn't have time, so I'll do it next time.
I would like to complete the ant stage next time.

Update Patch: |
Full Part 1: |
Full Part 2: |
Full Part 3: |

Sep 16, 2022

The ants tried to take Lena away, probably because they thought she was weakened by the ants' continuous rape.
If you are taken to the edge of the screen as it is, a game over event will occur.
Details are as follows.

• If you go to the edge of the screen as it is, you will be taken to the ant nest and the game over event will start.

Actually, I wanted to implement a small ant, but I didn't have time, so I'll do it next time.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega

Oh, here we go. This sounds sweet as hell!

Yeah it's kinda sad that across all the dev's games, the bats are the only scene of this kind
I was actually surprised, when I saw the rat scene, because I had no idea and when I saw the bats, I was confused at first that the bats were not attacking me.
But as soon as the suit was damaged, hell broke lose and once the suit was completely ruined, I was like "WTF... you're hiding this scene like that?!"

I was so surprised, but the reward was sweet XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022

Details are as follows.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega

Sweet ideas here, looking forward to the small ant

Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
It's great!
True, this can be said about almost all updates to this game.
But it's really great!
Corporations should work for this guy! And he's just a loner. And updates are only once a month... Looking at other games, this speed is a success. It's sad.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That dragging mechanic is kinda cool. However... I don't think it's possible to get out of it, because if you're at that point, you're character is probably so weak that you can't get out of anything. So while cool, seems kinda pointless to have the entire process play out like it does.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes