TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I like it too, but it takes far too long to get to that state - what, 12 cycles of the same animation (well, it does change a little bit between stages, but still the same position overall)? It's very unlikely a player would discover that organically. Feel like it should be maybe 3 or 4 rounds and then start the abduction sequence. Also wish the missionary position in the post-abduction scene were part of its regular animation set. Following the birth sequence was a prime opportunity for some of the tit-sucking so many of us crave, that has been unfortunately missed. But hey, I'm not the one making the game.

Still it's a really cool mechanic and I wish more action H-games had similar sequences. Only one I can think of that does it justice is Sinisistar, where if you lose to a certain few enemies you'll get a sequence "off the beaten path" and then have to escape. Ghost Hunter Vena had one instance where you wake up tied up in a room, but nothing happens. Oh, and Wofenstahl's Paper Heads had one for the sewer level, but an enemy comes along and just goes though its regular set of animations. There's also Magic Detective Fione ( ) which is an RPG that implements it during battle with the wasp enemy which is kinda crazy, but it works well

Last edited:

Rem is the best

Jun 4, 2021
1685310232112.png ok guys can someone tell me how to fix this? i start the 3rd place to fight the Fly and worm but it just keep loading like this for 30m already....idk what to do....the1st and 2nd place to fight is fine.....but it happen when i start the 3rd place

Reactions: mkdh and Fly'earth

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
That dragging mechanic is kinda cool. However... I don't think it's possible to get out of it, because if you're at that point, you're character is probably so weak that you can't get out of anything. So while cool, seems kinda pointless to have the entire process play out like it does.
agreed I think it should be part of the game over segment but I don't mind it where it is

Reactions: Fly'earth

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
I like it too, but it takes far too long to get to that state - what, 12 cycles of the same animation (well, it does change a little bit between stages, but still the same position overall)? It's very unlikely a player would discover that organically. Feel like it should be maybe 3 or 4 rounds and then start the abduction sequence. Also wish the missionary position in the post-abduction scene were part of its regular animation set. Following the birth sequence was a prime opportunity for some of the tit-sucking so many of us crave, that has been unfortunately missed. But hey, I'm not the one making the game.

Still it's a really cool mechanic and I wish more action H-games had similar sequences. Only one I can think of that does it justice is Sinisistar, where if you lose to a certain few enemies you'll get a sequence "off the beaten path" and then have to escape. Ghost Hunter Vena had one instance where you wake up tied up in a room, but nothing happens. Oh, and Wofenstahl's Paper Heads had one for the sewer level, but an enemy comes along and just goes though its regular set of animations. There's also Magic Detective Fione ( ) which is an RPG that implements it during battle with the wasp enemy which is kinda crazy, but it works well
That's a good point actually, it feels like most people would just move on to the game over give up screen instead of playing out the scene. Also it definitely seems the parts people want the most that you pointed out with the tit sucking and missionary appears to sparingly

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
I may just be dumb, but I still cant get the scene where she is arrested. Any help on that?
It's after the Normal Drug Dealer that Transform. Not the Big Boss one. Another after that part. Get raped enough to get prego from him. Win the fight. Then leave the slums. Scene will start. She gives birth on the streets. Cops show up and do the Dirty with em.

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
It's after the Normal Drug Dealer that Transform. Not the Big Boss one. Another after that part. Get raped enough to get prego from him. Win the fight. Then leave the slums. Scene will start. She gives birth on the streets. Cops show up and do the Dirty with em.
That is the one in yellow, right? Or do you mean Woova?

Last edited:

Amy Burn

Jun 22, 2017
Don't remember someone in Yellow. Checked up old posts from inu's DL Site. So this is before the Mafia main HQ guy gives the Mission to beat the opposing faction farm lvl. So after Woova Fight and before Farm Mission.
So it is the yellow guy or do you men the spider looking guy? On a side note, about how any times is needed to get pregnant?

Edit: It was in fact the thug in yellow. Thank you.

Last edited:

g1rthquake

Oct 14, 2021
Had an idea bouncin around my head for a while (if we’re still interested in those). I’m not sure how difficult it’d be but I think it’d be cool if there was a random chance each encounter for the enemy to slip into the wrong hole sometimes. My way of saying we need more butt stuff lol

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes