Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Maki Bad End #17 - She gets nomed on by the flower

View attachment 2661816

Pixeldrain | Mega
Why is she fully dressed again!?:cry: It's not cool without bare boobs. Is this done on purpose, or is it faster to draw the Main Character in clothes than without them (Inui always tries to hit the schedule)? If not, then please write to him in the comments, so that the undress of his cute Creatures. At least in the area of boobs and ass.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Had an idea bouncin around my head for a while (if we’re still interested in those). I’m not sure how difficult it’d be but I think it’d be cool if there was a random chance each encounter for the enemy to slip into the wrong hole sometimes. My way of saying we need more butt stuff lol
I think more scenes with anal fucking can definitely be done. If only it could be seen not only in the dialogues.
And so that anal penetration was more painful for her (expression of her face).

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I finally beat the spider, now I'm at the ants.

As developement of this game has gone on, the amount of barely escapeable chain attacks and instant frame one stunlocks has gotten completely out of control. Combined with the player's tiny attack boxes, this game plays like total shit compared to the previous games, and those didn't play all that well either. The frame stuttering that has a bad habit of eating inputs is the shit cherry on top.

Reactions: TJ412 and Fly'earth

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
how to get this scene ?
At formic hills, without giving up and going to the immediate game over scene, just keep letting the ants do their thing. It'll stop a few times with dialogue showing progression of the kidnapping to the cave, where the rest of the long scene will occur

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019

As developement of this game has gone on, the amount of barely escapeable chain attacks and instant frame one stunlocks has gotten completely out of control. Combined with the player's tiny attack boxes, this game plays like total shit compared to the previous games, and those didn't play all that well either. The frame stuttering that has a bad habit of eating inputs is the shit cherry on top.
I feel the same, but I just found out if you max power and damage on your stats it becomes super easy to escape grabs. Hope this helps.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019

As developement of this game has gone on, the amount of barely escapeable chain attacks and instant frame one stunlocks has gotten completely out of control.
You should have been there for the the Hotb hounds of the Blade "hounds" or dog enemy debut. that was REAL stunlock hell!

He has gotten better... but I feel he is more interested in game development and tangible "assets" than behind the scenes polish so I do agree with you in a way. Hands down he put more emphasis on balance of struggle in hotB (I've said it before I miss the "takumi times" and hidden suit durability to struggle power ratio (fun thing to try, I used to half close my eyes to a blur and randomly hit takumi times)), BUT in HotM we get that kick ass little side screen mini camera of insertion!

I challenge you to find another Hgame out there with a mini insertion (and reactive to key press & not pixel graphics) "struggle camera" view! Sure theres plenty of internal shot games but thats what sets inui apart.

Don't worry just time travel a couple of decades and his final and perfect game will be for sale! He's just got to flesh out every single mechanic to be the next best step and one day combine them all. Ok... I'm starting to get a 90s kid power ranger hard-on so I'm out!

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
You should have been there for the the Hotb hounds of the Blade "hounds" or dog enemy debut. that was REAL stunlock hell!

He has gotten better... but I feel he is more interested in game development and tangible "assets" than behind the scenes polish so I do agree with you in a way. Hands down he put more emphasis on balance of struggle in hotB (I've said it before I miss the "takumi times" and hidden suit durability to struggle power ratio (fun thing to try, I used to half close my eyes to a blur and randomly hit takumi times)), BUT in HotM we get that kick ass little side screen mini camera of insertion!

I challenge you to find another Hgame out there with a mini insertion (and reactive to key press & not pixel graphics) "struggle camera" view! Sure theres plenty of internal shot games but thats what sets inui apart.

Don't worry just time travel a couple of decades and his final and perfect game will be for sale! He's just got to flesh out every single mechanic to be the next best step and one day combine them all. Ok... I'm starting to get a 90s kid power ranger hard-on so I'm out!
Agreed inui is the most polished of this type of game and that's why we're here :HideThePain:

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Yes and no, let's say... . What did I want to say? Suit system, there were 3 options in which direction to pump it (system had a limit, it wasn't infinite), one option was maximum points for resistance and less for direct defense, only in this case level with dogs in Nanocrisis could be appreciated (so even if MC went to "complete insanity", there was an opportunity to resist, but there were no "continuous orgasms"). So in the rest of "games from the series" there is no such system of development/balance, and I think there is some omission in that.

Last edited:

water_of_bottle

Oct 5, 2020
At least Hounds of the Blade had the setting to change how long combat rape would be. That made extended scenes a lot more bearable to go through. In contrast, this ant scene took long.

Issues that will be solved if we had a gallery but that's really not inui's thing.

R0mik

Oct 7, 2018
Guys, i caught some bug. When level start, suit energy just drop to zero without no reason. Who know how fix it?

UPD. I found reason of this bug, it was because i reset suit level to 0.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes