Joe mathiew

Sep 6, 2020
I Cant instal the 2015-2019 MC visual C++ it said "microsoft visual c++ the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" im using windows 8 is it a must to use windows 10 plz help i will apreciate i already tried delete previous update on Regedit but it dosent work.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I Cant instal the 2015-2019 MC visual C++ it said "microsoft visual c++ the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" im using windows 8 is it a must to use windows 10 plz help i will apreciate i already tried delete previous update on Regedit but it dosent work.
I couldn't understand the translation properly, but you can try
AIO run times - All in One Runtimes Download

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
DO NOT REMOVE C++ Redistrib packages from regedit. That will break a great many applications that depend on it. I cannot stress that enough. You really need to be on Win10 at this point but in lieu of that..

That should contain everything you need. If it still doesn't work, you've got some other issue and might as well start thinking about upgrading.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
News:

My note: Transformation means "Armored"

First of all, I achieved 6000 followers.
Thank you for many follow-ups.
I want to aim for 10,000 followers in this condition.
I will do my best.

By the way, in the next update, we will implement a battle at the time of non-transformation.
There were many requests for the erotic scene of everyday wear, and I was planning to implement it myself.
However, it is not an action like when transforming.
As expected, it is very impossible in terms of time to make the same amount of motion as during transformation until non-transformation.
It will be as simple as this.

article-April-13-2021-1.jpg

You can decide the success or failure of the attack by looking at the position of the bar and pressing the button at the right time.
The speed of the bar also changes depending on the strength of the enemy.
Below you can see the HP bar, which is scraped to decide the game.
Regarding eroticism in battle ... I'm sorry, but please let me see you off this time.
I want to do it in the mountains, but the reality is that I can't handle it.

Of course, if you are defeated, an erotic event is waiting like this.
I hope you can expect it.

article-April-13-2021-2.jpg

Basically, in situations where you can't use a suit, such as being entangled with a thug or a vagrant in the city, the battle will be in this format. I think it would be nice to draw a different figure of Lena from the time of transformation.

Last edited:

putu

Nov 13, 2017
News:

First of all, I achieved 6000 followers.
Thank you for many follow-ups.
I want to aim for 10,000 followers in this condition.
I will do my best.

By the way, in the next update, we will implement a battle at the time of non-transformation.
There were many requests for the erotic scene of everyday wear, and I was planning to implement it myself.
However, it is not an action like when transforming.
As expected, it is very impossible in terms of time to make the same amount of motion as during transformation until non-transformation.
It will be as simple as this.

View attachment 1140450

You can decide the success or failure of the attack by looking at the position of the bar and pressing the button at the right time.
The speed of the bar also changes depending on the strength of the enemy.
Below you can see the HP bar, which is scraped to decide the game.
Regarding eroticism in battle ... I'm sorry, but please let me see you off this time.
I want to do it in the mountains, but the reality is that I can't handle it.

Of course, if you are defeated, an erotic event is waiting like this.
I hope you can expect it.

View attachment 1140451

Basically, in situations where you can't use a suit, such as being entangled with a thug or a vagrant in the city, the battle will be in this format. I think it would be nice to draw a different figure of Lena from the time of transformation.
can't wait for next update:love:

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Man we really need to get some kind of animation showcase for this game and (HoB) of all the grapple h-scenes, cut scenes, and bad endings. Its so tedious going to saves to make the events trigger.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Man we really need to get some kind of animation showcase for this game and (HoB) of all the grapple h-scenes, cut scenes, and bad endings. Its so tedious going to saves to make the events trigger.
I'm holding out for the possibility that inui will do a gallery mode. If not, it wouldn't be too hard to do some screen recordings and dump them into an empty Unity project. The question will be, is it worth it though?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
can't wait for next update:love:
Firstly, nice signature! What a funny coincidence I even see a lot of the same games on our lists haha!

Secondly the feeling is mutual, this game is really this devs largest project so far and the dev certainly has not disappointed! Almost every update has been delivered on time, consistent new content. Great combat and great visuals. Really looking forward to the future of this game may yet be my all time favourite h-game!

Reactions: Bob Grey

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ok, here's a current translation ready to be tested.

It'd be very helpful if someone could grab a screenshot of the typos that exist in the H-scenes; specifically, there's a common typo "Next SCENEN" that comes up a lot. I need actual screenshots to get it fixed since it's not actually in the txt.

As always, please report any bugs here so I can get to them.

EDIT - BUGS FIXED WITH NEW FILE 4-18

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Ok, here's a current translation ready to be tested.

It'd be very helpful if someone could grab a screenshot of the typos that exist in the H-scenes; specifically, there's a common typo "Next SCENEN" that comes up a lot. I need actual screenshots to get it fixed since it's not actually in the txt.

As always, please report any bugs here so I can get to them.
The game freezes at this part of the translation, Have yet to try the other routes so yeah.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes