Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Working on the translation.
Guess I'm late to the party.. had a busy day. Oh well, better late than never:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on May 28, one month later.

As introduced in the previous article, this time we implemented a battle scene at the time of non-transformation.
It will be a battle with Gorotsuki at the bar.
Implemented another event related to it.
In terms of the number of scenes, only 2 scenes are implemented, but there are about 3 motions per scene.

And if you lose the battle, you'll be waiting for something like this as usual.

I wanted to implement two more erotic motions, but the time has run out.
I'd like to talk about that next month.
Also, if you don't proceed with the main story, it won't end forever.
I would like to set aside the production of side roads and return to the production of the main story from now on.

Non-transformation battle
I will explain the battle at the time of non-transformation.

When not transformed, it becomes such a simple thing.
In the future, when fighting with thugs in the city, it will be this type of battle.

The various gauges are as follows

It will be the main gauge.
If you press the enter button when the red bar is inside the blue gauge, the attack will hit.
If it is on the outside, it will be counterattacked by the enemy.

Enemy attack gauge If
you do nothing, this gauge will accumulate and you will be attacked by the enemy.
It will decrease when this attack hits.

HP bar
Both HPs.
Win or lose will be decided when either HP becomes zero.

You can self-destruct by pressing the F4 key.
Please use it when you want to lose quickly.

Procedure to erotic scene (spoiler attention)
The road to the updated erotic scene is as follows.

1. 1.
Defeated in the Tavern Brawl Sweep, Lena's erotic videos are played at Bar Cazadorla.
After that, when I went to Bar Cazadorla again, the customer base was different from usual.
When I try to get out of the store, I get stopped by a bad customer and get into a brawl.
If you lose, you will be insulted

2. 2.
After winning the brawl in Nampa Event 1, he fought Sweep and also won.
After reporting the victory at Bar Cazadorla, when he tries to enter Bar Cazadorla again, he is stopped by a pick-up man.
Select "Follow" or "Drink" from the subsequent options.

Thanks VersusZ: https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...tjB8zpXWsVg8dNnIE4RlpaXo0GkOXl5apq34CYeQcVYQk

My Archive:
Full: Mega
Update Only: Mega
I beat those guys but there is no follow or Drink option = o

Reactions: t65k1

putu

Nov 13, 2017
i can't wait for playing this update. but, i'm don't understand japanese. so i just waiting for translation and playing game for better experience :KEK: (btw rip this guy)

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20210428
unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"
(English can be selected in the option from the main menu)

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 to get 1k money
F6 to get 1k exp

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Is the 20210428 version translated already, or does it need a patch? First time trying this game.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I punch and kick! I punch and kick and punch!
Punch, punch, punch! Kick, kick, kick!
It's the parasite in the anus game!

I remember the previous game with the gun being much more fun than key bashing face punches to dick monsters.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Uncensor and cheats for v20210428
unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"
(English can be selected in the option from the main menu)

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 to get 1k money
F6 to get 1k exp
Did I miss something or was there re-balancing damage in/out (everything's seems normal for old saves, but new ones, that are made with cheats, turn character into robocop)? Unsensoring is good, but if it also deliberately "weakens" opponents - it's a little uninteresting, maybe it's better to make it "button-activated" with being normal on default?
Edit: Oh, it seems this is because I was illegally assigned level 40... :unsure:

By the way, about 2nd scene: sequence is exactly as they said 1) win in the bar 2) go to take revenge 3) rest and return to the bar for congratulations 4) leave and try to enter again 5) we get "one-time" scene. Tried all other ways - doesn't appear. In this regard, two-stage check-refuse is incomprehensible, there is no point in this, since they aren't generate any further branches.

I don't like that it's one-time again, it still made sense to organize "regular drinking right in the bar" where slipslop will temporarily raise level of libido/promiscuity/uncontrollability and, depending on this, event takes place either 1) in bar itself (hall/restroom) or 2) on the way home (lane/slum), or even 3) after returning to apartment solo/with accompanying persons, which will allow to leave events "without cutting them off forever" ...but scenes themselves are good, me it :p

With cunning placement of triggers/priorities in "storyline", gallery mode, as well as excessive generation of individual saves, in general, will not be needed.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has there been news of a gallery feature being added or do we just have to wait for a kind soul to upload a video of all of them like they did for hounds of the blade?
It seems likely there will be, since there's a gallerydata file in the save folder, but there's no gallery in game yet.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So Ecstasy still doesn't mean anything? Still kind of waiting to see her language change based on amount of arousal....there isn't much in regards to corruption because of this being missing

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Not yet. There doesn't seem to be a focus on the estrus nor infection system at the moment. I think the dev is going to focus a little bit on the main story next according to their recent updates on Ci-en. (Assuming I didn't misread it)

Reactions: Christin Eleven
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes