Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Ahh, sorry, I didn't explain myself properly. Horrified that a creator who has kept me 'entertained' for years (I followed Hounds of the Blade from early days) was contemplating that sissy boy. Been quite impressed with the recent content in this game.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
Are there any blowjob/deepthroat animations in the game? cuz didn't see any on images and 'd like to know before I try.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
this wonderful game is still very early, and as I understand it the artist wants to waste time writing a book
1620683207775.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
this wonderful game is still very early, and as I understand it the artist wants to waste time writing a book
Well, the game dev has never actually finished a game (that I know of at least), so as good as it may be I personally wouldn't hold out hope for this to be finished.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Okay, so I literally just started the infectonator nest and my game freezes. If I press any button beyond "move right", it crashes. If I do press "move right", I move right for eternity before being raped... Only my character is still frozen in her static pose, there's no animation. It's worked fine until now, but it's locked on this one nest. Thoughts? Cos I tried looking on the forum but, unless it's very specifically worded, I can't find anything related to crashes, locks, freezes or infectonators.

Nevermind. I screwed around a bunch and it unfroze. Maybe it was a health thing or something? I dunno. Anyway, fixed it.

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Neeeewwwwwzzzzzaahhhh:

I used to report the progress at the end of the month, but I couldn't report the progress properly because the update was delayed at the end of the month.
So, in the future, I would like to update it appropriately according to the progress.
After that, I think that writing an article itself will be an advertisement, so I would like to update it multiple times, not just once a month.
It may be difficult because there is not much content that can be reported.

By the way, in this month's update, we will advance the story of the main story a little.
I used to make the branches and leaves, but if I made only the branches and leaves, it wouldn't be completed forever, so I'll continue to make the main story for a while.

The next enemy is like this:

A young head of a yakuza organization that confronts the Goto group.
For the time being, it is a character positioned like a small boss.
It looks awful to see, but the contents are also atrocious as it looks.
It is a "gangster" of the crunchy martial arts group, which is different from the sword-like Zetu and the chimpira-style Raki.

After all, it's a yakuza.
Lena, a combat professional, will be able to win without a suit.
You can choose whether to use a suit before fighting.

However, if you just lick it with a yakuza, you may become a horseman like this and be stabbed with a knife ....

Like this, next time it may include a little Ryona element.
However, please be assured that there is no glossy depiction.
I think it will add a little violence to the insulting scene so far.

With the next update, the story will finally reach the middle stage.
It's a long way to go, but I hope you can get along with us.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Translation is being worked on, there's an exceptionally large amount of storyline this month.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Translation done for the month. Might look into doing some of the "bad endings" if there's interest.

Please post any screenshots of any typos or bugs.

Also, if anyone can get a screenshot of the typos in the birth scene in the lab, that'd be appreciated!

EDIT - Bug and typo fix 5-17. Erase 5-16 rar and replace with the 5-17 rar below:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1221406_Translation_5-17_BUG_FIX.rar

Last edited:

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
Translation done for the month. Might look into doing some of the "bad endings" if there's interest.

Also, if anyone can get a screenshot of the typos in the birth scene in the lab, that'd be appreciated!
probably a stupid question- does this go to HoundsOfTheMeteor64Full_20210428\HotM64\Text\Japanese folder and overwrites?

tuske

May 23, 2017

You sir are a god amongst men (y):) I don´ t want to be greedy, but if you would translate the bad endings too, that would be awesome.

Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes