f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You can communicate with him on those?

Hmm, maybe cuz its all in japanese, it's hard to find.

May be I am stupid or just blind, but I can´t find where I can post a reply on those sides :(
Since you guys were having trouble with Twitter and Ci-en, here's his Pixiv:

I don't think he checks it as much, but it's free and easy to use. Pixiv is also in English so it's just like any other image-posting site like imgur.

Reactions: tuske

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Many creators and artists are very "in the zone" bipolar working types. So they go through periods of inactivity and no motivation and then suddenly get the burst of energy and then hammer out creativity like mad at 200% productivity.

This is not good for their equipment OR their mental health, but it's just how that world works.
Being an artist myself I can totally agree with that.:D

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Apologies if it is already answered, But does this have CG only when the Heroine looses or is there an actual story here?

tuske

May 23, 2017
Since you guys were having trouble with Twitter and Ci-en, here's his Pixiv:

I don't think he checks it as much, but it's free and easy to use. Pixiv is also in English so it's just like any other image-posting site like imgur.
Thx mate :) (y)

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Many creators and artists are very "in the zone" bipolar working types. So they go through periods of inactivity and no motivation and then suddenly get the burst of energy and then hammer out creativity like mad at 200% productivity.

This is not good for their equipment OR their mental health, but it's just how that world works.
So you mentioned this a while ago now back in February well interestingly enough seems this dev is going through that right now and has been very open about it. Going so far as to even offer people their last month's money back (see below patch notes in spoiler tags - second spoiler tag for the refund portion of the patch notes)

what new this update?

Here are the patch notes (taken from Ci-en and simply passed through Google translate)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part of the patch notes the dev also explained about delay, apologised for it AND EVEN OFFERED A REFUND. I can't quite follow how much refund is being offered due to the translation but it looks like they are refunding one month's support for those who want it.

This developer is very genuine but this should not come as a surprise to anyone who has followed their work in the past. I've said it before and I'll say it again, their previous games were free and they would not even accept donations of any sort to avoid any financial obligations to complete their games as they know themselves and know they have streaks of being unable to develop the game.

One of the core promises when they started developing this game and put it up on Ci-En was that the funding meant they guarantee they will develop this game to completion and well so far they have made excellent progress and have kept their promises I do feel they put a tad too much pressure on themselves as the updates have been excellent quality and even if they miss one month the quality and progress still speaks for itself.

I hope this missed month doesn't put extra pressure on the dev himself/herself as then next month again the update will be missed or bad quality and it can then become a cycle of depression/stress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So you mentioned this a while ago now back in February well interestingly enough seems this dev is going through that right now and has been very open about it. Going so far as to even offer people their last month's money back (see below patch notes in spoiler tags - second spoiler tag for the refund portion of the patch notes)
Yep, and that's why I recommended people go and tell him on social media he has a lot of emotional support from people.

If you feel inclined, it'd probably help to hear from someone. :) I think he can finish this game if he just gets over these emotional black holes he gets now and then, and the way we can help is to just give those random little compliments on his creature design or birth scenes or anything unique he does.

Here's his Pixiv:

And twitter:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Yep, and that's why I recommended people go and tell him on social media he has a lot of emotional support from people.

If you feel inclined, it'd probably help to hear from someone. :) I think he can finish this game if he just gets over these emotional black holes he gets now and then, and the way we can help is to just give those random little compliments on his creature design or birth scenes or anything unique he does.

Here's his Pixiv:

And twitter:
Yeah I always do on his posts on Ci-en, am also a monthly supporter there :D

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah I always do on his posts on Ci-en, am also a monthly supporter there :D
Haha, nice! May I ask for a personal favor, please help mention that we need some new tentacle creature scenes with Rena (or anyone). That's the best and most unique part of his art!!!

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Haha, nice! May I ask for a personal favor, please help mention that we need some new tentacle creature scenes with Rena (or anyone). That's the best and most unique part of his art!!!
I don't think Inu has ever done any tentacle creatures in any of their actual games. I know the out-of-game animations some of them have tentacles but I don't think any of Inu's games have featured a tentacle enemy yet.

Inu mostly seems to like humanoid monsters/aliens, alien beasts/monsters and insect insemination.

I'll be very surprised if Inu adds a tentacle scene in Hounds of Meteor as I don't think that fits with the devs tastes.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I'll be very surprised if Inu adds a tentacle scene in Hounds of Meteor as I don't think that fits with the devs tastes.
It's also very hard to do. You have all those limbs that have to move independently but also look convincing.
I think for some artists its also a little ridiculous. They're often imagined as thin and smooth and anatomically boneless yet somehow have the tensile strength of an anchor line rope.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't think Inu has ever done any tentacle creatures in any of their actual games. I know the out-of-game animations some of them have tentacles but I don't think any of Inu's games have featured a tentacle enemy yet.

Inu mostly seems to like humanoid monsters/aliens, alien beasts/monsters and insect insemination.

Hey, an artist can never grow unless they are willing to challenge themselves! Art is a two way street from the audience to the artist, and part of motivation is to explore what the audience wants as well. When artists runs low on ideas and motivation, that's when hearing ideas from the crowd create inspiration and new energy.

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
since you have no idea, it's not difficult to get her naked and make faces, in countless different positions. how much drama
the positions of nudes and ahegão are infinite.
depression and lack of gratitude to life and arrogance for not recognizing people are sacrificing to get you better.
his pathetic depression is costing the blood of those who love him.
y2meta.com-Awaken Cinematic only Ionia Scenes (Irelia, Karma, Kennen, Yasuo, Sion, Akali) - Le...jpg

Last edited:

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
any walkthrough to new scene ?
To get the new scene you just have to:
1. Beat Sweep in the Rocke Tunnel
2. Go to your room, you will receive a message from Zetto
3. Go to the Goto Office and talk to him. Sortie to the new location.

You will have a choice to go into the fight transformed or not.

Transformed fight H-scenes are mainly ryona. Losing to the fight, transformed or not, will result in a H-scene and a game over. Winning will lead to a fight that is not yet implemented and will be added in the next update.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes