f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I need a favour from the community. Inui, the designer, is feeling very depressed an unmotivated lately. If we want the project to continue, he will need some moral and emotional support.

I'd like to please ask everyone to post a positive encouraging message to him on his social media; he really needs that, especially now since it's crunch time before the end of the month.

For example, he's asking what makes his game unique and different in this twitter post.

If people could maybe post what they like about the game, something like "Your artwork is unique" or "No one does 3D as well as you can" or something like that...those little comments really make a difference.

A different post:

Here, he's questioning his writing ability or designing ability. He really needs some support to continue, even if it's just little comments like "your writing is extremely popular with the English community" or "we love Rena, she's an amazing character."

In this post, he's worried about his lack of energy:

I think he just needs to take a 2 day vacation. If people tell him he's doing a great job, and to just maybe ease off on the pressure on himself...that'd probably prevent him from burning out.

Thanks in advance!

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I need a favour from the community. Inui, the designer, is feeling very depressed an unmotivated lately. If we want the project to continue, he will need some moral and emotional support.
I've been doing this on and off since when he began working on meteor, because even from the time he worked on hotb I've noticed that he was a person who needed positive reinforcement.

I doesn't take much time to write a nice message in English and then dump it into google translate to japanese. While I'm sure the translation doesn't come out perfect I think the core message will certainly be understood so if you like their games and want to give him a bit of encouragement then it's a fine way to do so.

Reactions: f9account

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I try to help him out too and as somebody that deals with depression I know all the fine words can only do so much until the mood passes, he will get back to normal sooner or later. But yes sending positive words does help.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I've been doing this on and off since when he began working on meteor, because even from the time he worked on hotb I've noticed that he was a person who needed positive reinforcement.

I doesn't take much time to write a nice message in English and then dump it into google translate to japanese. While I'm sure the translation doesn't come out perfect I think the core message will certainly be understood so if you like their games and want to give him a bit of encouragement then it's a fine way to do so.
Actually, sending a message in English would probably be well-received too, possibly moreso. Hearing from other cultures and parts of the world is encouraging.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

I'd like to please ask everyone to post a positive encouraging message to him on his social media; he really needs that, especially now since it's crunch time before the end of the month.

For example, he's asking what makes his game unique and different in this twitter post.

If people could maybe post what they like about the game, something like "Your artwork is unique" or "No one does 3D as well as you can" or something like that...those little comments really make a difference.

A different post:

Here, he's questioning his writing ability or designing ability. He really needs some support to continue, even if it's just little comments like "your writing is extremely popular with the English community" or "we love Rena, she's an amazing character."

I think he just needs to take a 2 day vacation. If people tell him he's doing a great job, and to just maybe ease off on the pressure on himself...that'd probably prevent him from burning out.

Thanks in advance!
I don't use Twitter, is there any other reliable way to communicate with him?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't use Twitter, is there any other reliable way to communicate with him?
Sure, there's Ci-en:

Blog:

Pixiv:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
You can communicate with him on those?

Hmm, maybe cuz its all in japanese, it's hard to find.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Not a great update it seems. Haven't tested yet myself but here we go:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on June 30th, one month later.

This time, as I mentioned before, I advanced the main part a little.
Please refer to the procedure described in another section.

Procedure
Locke tunnels in defeat Suwepu

Back in his room when contacted by Zetu enters

go to Goto set office

The battle is planned to be in two stages, but with this update, it will be implemented in only one stage.

About the result of this update
I will say it clearly.
The result this time may not be very good.

I've been mentally ill since the latter half of May.
I couldn't help but think that my game was crap.
Even if I tried to make a game, I was palpitated and couldn't handle it at all.
Brains completely refused to make the game,

I've had this kind of thing several times before, so it seems that I'm mentally unstable on a regular basis.
We apologize for the inconvenience to our followers due to the negative tweet barrage on Twitter.
I feel bad.

Since it is a game made in such a state, honestly, we cannot guarantee the result of this time.
Those who will support us from now on, those who purchase past logs.
I think it's okay to pass this update.

Refund acceptance
So, those who are already supporting and are not satisfied with this result.
I will accept refunds from such people.
Please use bank transfer or PayPal for refund.
For overseas, PayPal is the only option.
If you would like a refund, please contact us using the message function of Ci-en.
Those who have supported us by purchasing past logs after May 30th will not be eligible.

64B Partial Update:
Full:

Last edited:

tuske

May 23, 2017
Sure, there's Ci-en:

Blog:

Pixiv:
May be I am stupid or just blind, but I can´t find where I can post a reply on those sides :(

Reactions: pothb

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018

A different post:

Thanks in advance!
Done. (y)

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
And today we have a side story addition:

Thank you for your support.
This time too, I just slipped in.
It is a supporter privilege in May.

It is the entanglement of lizards and Makoto on the desert stage.

Makoto
Ugu, Agu, Kuu, Uh, Ah!
Hi, Uguuu, Ngu, Ahhh!
Infectious body
ky ii ii! !!
The end of those who are defeated by the infectious agent is always the same.
A man is eaten and a woman is raped.
To take in new genes and produce more powerful monsters.
Makoto
Kua, no, this is it!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
But someone ... help ... uh, uh, uhhh! !!
Infectious body
ky ii ii! !!
Makoto's cry echoes in the wilderness.
How many more hours will it continue to be violated until the rescue helps her?
The only thing that is certain is that by then it will surely have a monster cub.
Makoto
! No! No!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hey, uh, uh, hhhh! !!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Here's the translation up to 6-2.

If anyone can, please get screenshots of any typos in the full-sized scenes. They often have "NEXT SCENEN" with the extra N and I need picture examples to fix it as it's impossible to find that in the actual text.

EDIT - Slightly changed one txt file with a typo. If you downloaded this early in the day, please redownload with the typo fix.

Last edited:

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I notice you mention Português...would you be interested in translating this as well?
I'm not interested

I use the

but I like to imagine the dialogue in my mind, so I have different and endless stories.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v 20210530
unzip, copy and paste in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"
(need some testing, i had to change more code this time)

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 Take damage
F6 Suicide
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes