f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The game freezes at this part of the translation, Have yet to try the other routes so yeah.
This should clear up the bugs, just place it in the same folder and overwrite the last update from yesterday. I've also updated yesterday's link, so anyone who looks at this past 4-20 already has the fix.

Please check for any more bugs:

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Old news - I already posted that version.
Remember that supporters who contribute 500 yen (dorks like myself) get early access to the builds (which I will always share with you lovelies) and 100 yen supporters get it exactly one month later.
forgive me if I'm retarded, but your link there is to Mar 27th. This new update appears to be Apr 27th

smick

Dec 29, 2017
I hope there'll be some mouth action in this update, or maybe in future ones cus i haven't seen any so far, unless i've missed a scene or 2. Maybe double/triple would be nice as well.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Guess I'm late to the party.. had a busy day. Oh well, better late than never:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is a game body update.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on May 28, one month later.

As introduced in the previous article, this time we implemented a battle scene at the time of non-transformation.
It will be a battle with Gorotsuki at the bar.
Implemented another event related to it.
In terms of the number of scenes, only 2 scenes are implemented, but there are about 3 motions per scene.

And if you lose the battle, you'll be waiting for something like this as usual.

I wanted to implement two more erotic motions, but the time has run out.
I'd like to talk about that next month.
Also, if you don't proceed with the main story, it won't end forever.
I would like to set aside the production of side roads and return to the production of the main story from now on.

Non-transformation battle
I will explain the battle at the time of non-transformation.

When not transformed, it becomes such a simple thing.
In the future, when fighting with thugs in the city, it will be this type of battle.

The various gauges are as follows

It will be the main gauge.
If you press the enter button when the red bar is inside the blue gauge, the attack will hit.
If it is on the outside, it will be counterattacked by the enemy.

Enemy attack gauge If
you do nothing, this gauge will accumulate and you will be attacked by the enemy.
It will decrease when this attack hits.

HP bar
Both HPs.
Win or lose will be decided when either HP becomes zero.

You can self-destruct by pressing the F4 key.
Please use it when you want to lose quickly.

Procedure to erotic scene (spoiler attention)
The road to the updated erotic scene is as follows.

1. 1.
Defeated in the Tavern Brawl Sweep, Lena's erotic videos are played at Bar Cazadorla.
After that, when I went to Bar Cazadorla again, the customer base was different from usual.
When I try to get out of the store, I get stopped by a bad customer and get into a brawl.
If you lose, you will be insulted

2. 2.
After winning the brawl in Nampa Event 1, he fought Sweep and also won.
After reporting the victory at Bar Cazadorla, when he tries to enter Bar Cazadorla again, he is stopped by a pick-up man.
Select "Follow" or "Drink" from the subsequent options.

Thanks VersusZ: https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...tjB8zpXWsVg8dNnIE4RlpaXo0GkOXl5apq34CYeQcVYQk

My Archive:
Full:
Update Only:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes