incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Nope. The original story seems to work now but anything else I cannot move.
No idea. All stories work for me using keyboard and mouse. A controller being plugged in used to cause issues but that's been fixed. I can play all stories with the male and female MC without having movement issues. Your best bet is going to the Eek discord and asking for help. That is if you want to play something besides the original story.

If you're trying to play custom stories that you've downloaded that's probably the issue. The default ones made by Eek are fine.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
quite disappoint about the female MC
which is not really any female content but just your MC is shown as a female....
darn that testing update that is intended as a low content test having not content right?

Though it took way to long i think they did a good job on the female mc and i can not wait for the full public version along with that new house guest.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Guys? I am currently stuck, i can’t talk to either Derek or the grumps since they just stand near the firepit without me being able to interact with them (i get a message saying they are busy when i try to talk) i tried knocking them out making them move ´ but nothing work, anyone got a solution?

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Guys? I am currently stuck, i can’t talk to either Derek or the grumps since they just stand near the firepit without me being able to interact with them (i get a message saying they are busy when i try to talk) i tried knocking them out making them move ´ but nothing work, anyone got a solution?
Are you using an old save or the female playthrough version? Could be a bug. I never invite them so I haven't seen that one. Seems as others are having issues with the Game Grumps in the female playthrough. If you join their discord, post it in bug reports.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
darn that testing update that is intended as a low content test having not content right?

Though it took way to long i think they did a good job on the female mc and i can not wait for the full public version along with that new house guest.
Honestly, I can see why people would be disappointed in general. It was advertised as being a beta set to release in February a while ago. So when it finally comes in April and there's barely anything there, it's going to be a huge let-down for some people considering it's basically a model swap with a few lines of new dialogue. I honestly don't care but I can see why people would.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Are you using an old save or the female playthrough version? Could be a bug. I never invite them so I haven't seen that one. Seems as others are having issues with the Game Grumps in the female playthrough. If you join their discord, post it in bug reports.
I didn’t use an old save and i am playing the male version in the latest release, thanks for the suggestion a iut using the Discord i didn’t think about that ^_^

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Honestly, I can see why people would be disappointed in general. It was advertised as being a beta set to release in February a while ago. So when it finally comes in April and there's barely anything there, it's going to be a huge let-down for some people considering it's basically a model swap with a few lines of new dialogue. I honestly don't care but I can see why people would.
Its still in a beta state just public beta now they never released a full version yet

Reactions: ReiCaixa
Jul 21, 2019
i cannot wait when they release female protagonist if they want donation please do make it available. dont request us to pay high payment on monthly subscription, if 10000 people donate like USD$1 or Euro€1 it would be estimate total 10k , or if developers seek something far great than this better you sell it to the banks and millionaire tycoons if you seek heavenly fund support.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
i cannot wait when they release female protagonist if they want donation please do make it available. dont request us to pay high payment on monthly subscription, if 10000 people donate like USD$1 or Euro€1 it would be estimate total 10k , or if developers seek something far great than this better you sell it to the banks and millionaire tycoons if you seek heavenly fund support.
wut?

Reactions: Elbo

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
quite disappoint about the female MC
which is not really any female content but just your MC is shown as a female....
Well, for now you can go for Frank and Patrick if you feel like watching them with the female character. (I don't remember scenes with Derek).
But yeah, really sad, hopefully they'll improve on it.
Who knows, they might make the same story but with different variations.
I could see a Female MC being able to influence Katherine to show more to the camera as an example (I doubt they'd do it)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
By now the game is also sold on several commercial platforms (I bought on Gamejolt and GOG), so there is no need for subscriptions at all.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
bro have yalls seen the new dlc coming out!

shit gonna be fire!
Its nice too see a new character but the same house? now a new building would be nice for a dlc pack.

Add a public space for a party just a different situation heck make it daylight.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes