jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I sort of agree with this. I'd like to see the female playthrough completed and them start to work on the next game. This game has been in development for too long that almost everyone that's heard of it already owns it and has played it. Maybe the Doja DLC will give them some extra sales but after that it really is time to move on.
well today's twitter post it sounds like they went all out on doja cat

And i quote:

There's new story on the way, functional intimacy cutscenes, and much more we've got to add/test/fix/etc.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
well today's twitter post it sounds like they went all out on doja cat

And i quote:

Yeah I mean the Doja DLC was never not happening. It's been marketed for quite a while now. I was just saying I hope they push that DLC out and finish the female playthrough and move on.

Good to hear that the Doja DLC won't be half-assed though.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Yeah I mean the Doja DLC was never not happening. It's been marketed for quite a while now. I was just saying I hope they push that DLC out and finish the female playthrough and move on.

Good to hear that the Doja DLC won't be half-assed though.
Click on link 2 there doing just that

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Click on link 2 there doing just that
Oh yeah, I know that. I'm somewhat of an inside source. They also have possibly one more DLC lined up after Doja. No details on that yet. I just wish they would stop after the Doja and Female playthrough to start on Office Party.

Reactions: TheZX

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
is there any reason to get characters drunk apart from for certain opportunities?
Some of the characters have entire storyline paths based on getting them drunk. Off the top of my head, Madison, Ashley, Stephanie, and Arin. There might be a few I missed, but essentially, you can feed the characters I mentioned beers and if you give them enough they go off the rails. They are fun side-stories. They usually derail the main storyline for you though for that character.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
People, how do I activate the in-game DLC, the Explicit Content on steam?
open the steam client

Go to the library then find house party

Right click the game in the list hit properties.

You will see a dlc section there make sure it has a check mark.

It also gets auto activated upon purchase/download

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
open the steam client

Go to the library then find house party

Right click the game in the list hit properties.

You will see a dlc section there make sure it has a check mark.

It also gets auto activated upon purchase/download
I have it checked, but how do I activate it in the game? it's only for the main story, the dlc?

SpYmAtE

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone have older version? Version before it was remastered. The version that Rachel says they looked better. 0.6.4 or older

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I kept some selected ones back to 0.8.3

It's not worth to play the old versions tho. They are buggy and there is not much in them.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I found 0.6.6 but it can't download the story sadly :(
I tried using new version story. that did not help either.
Dam sorry i got no idea to fix this unless anyone knows of a way back mahcine for old game files and or a oldversions game site?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpYmAtE
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes