incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Its nice too see a new character but the same house? now a new building would be nice for a dlc pack.

Add a public space for a party just a different situation heck make it daylight.
Bro. This game is close to being complete. Do you honestly think they're going to build an entirely new house for a DLC that adds one new character? There's going to be the female playthrough, Doja DLC, and maybe 1 more DLC. The game will only receive QoL updates after that. That would require way too much time and resources for something that is absolutely not needed.

Then they'll be working on Office Party.

Reactions: jazzynyc

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
jmoney1000 Yes. It was announced a while ago and is also available in GOG.
I wonder If they figured out how to release DLCs on ich.io by now

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Its nice too see a new character but the same house? now a new building would be nice for a dlc pack.

Add a public space for a party just a different situation heck make it daylight.
That will be a new game called Office Party. THIS game is only about the party in this house

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Bro. This game is close to being complete. Do you honestly think they're going to build an entirely new house for a DLC that adds one new character? There's going to be the female playthrough, Doja DLC, and maybe 1 more DLC. The game will only receive QoL updates after that. That would require way too much time and resources for something that is absolutely not needed.

Then they'll be working on Office Party.
like i said a dlc for a new building i never said with the character pack

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Gotta admit the only think i don’t like about this game is the cum physics work, would be nice if it was sticky.
Hah, yeah I tried talking to the devs about that. Apparently not on the top of their priority list. Seems dumb considering it's probably one of the worst I've seen.

Reactions: Artix0

all4stars

Mar 19, 2021
Also, does anyone else not care for the cutscenes in this game? For one, not only the game is mostly in POV and the cutscenes are not - but unlike the POV sex, you can't chose what to do, like kissing, or different positions... too bad the threesomes with Vicky aren't in POV

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I wonder if they'll add more dudes in the game for the female character? I don't feel like Frank or Patrick deserve to bang me (I mean the MC)
Good point i mean patrick needs a bodypart command for that :)

But yeah maybe the game grumps can get some?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Honestly I'm just sick of this map. I dont care who gets added to the game or what storyline gets updated if I have to keep moving around the same old playset.
That's the problem when playing games that are still in development. You spend a long time doing the same stuff over and over again.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's the problem when playing games that are still in development. You spend a long time doing the same stuff over and over again.
Unfortunately, that's part of the problem. Aside from the Female Character, a lot of what they've added was unneeded. Both Lety and the Game Grumps break the feel of the game. When they initially created that contest to have people be added as characters, everyone assumed it'd be some nobody who wanted themselves immortalized. When they used Internet Celebs instead, it got dumb.

Honestly, after Leah got added, they could have stopped there. The threesomes with Vicki are great, since they get you able to have sex with everyone regardless of which outcome you chose, but enough is enough. And now they're adding yet another celeb.... Just... finish the game and move on to "Office Party" already.

Reactions: TheZX

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Unfortunately, that's part of the problem. Aside from the Female Character, a lot of what they've added was unneeded. Both Lety and the Game Grumps break the feel of the game. When they initially created that contest to have people be added as characters, everyone assumed it'd be some nobody who wanted themselves immortalized. When they used Internet Celebs instead, it got dumb.

Honestly, after Leah got added, they could have stopped there. The threesomes with Vicki are great, since they get you able to have sex with everyone regardless of which outcome you chose, but enough is enough. And now they're adding yet another celeb.... Just... finish the game and move on to "Office Party" already.
I sort of agree with this. I'd like to see the female playthrough completed and them start to work on the next game. This game has been in development for too long that almost everyone that's heard of it already owns it and has played it. Maybe the Doja DLC will give them some extra sales but after that it really is time to move on.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes