FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Yeah that doesn't happen for me at all. Just started a new game. She comes out and tells me, then says to talk to Leah which I do. Ashley doesn't follow me around and still responds when I talk to her.
Will continue with my new game to see if it works for me

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Why can't I start a new game?
It looks like a valentine game? It's easter you tard
The house is empty the doors are locked. No one is there
Wtf

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Holy cow this is still being worked on?
Yep, they are working on a payed DLC, focused on customization.
Before that there were the Doja Cat and Liz Kat DLC, they added all seasonal decorations as DLCs, deactivable in the menu, also a female player character.
It has come a long way since the first "final" version.

The game is still the only one of it's kind, so I am willing to overlook some shortcomings. It's an adventure game. Gameplay (including story, quests and puzzle design) is more important than a 3rd person camera view (that's nothing to "fix", but to "add").

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why can't I start a new game?
It looks like a valentine game? It's easter you tard
The house is empty the doors are locked. No one is there
Wtf
deactivate valentine decoration in the menu.
empty house: usually broken or incompatible temp data. Delete the Eek directory in both your documents and in your appdata (local or roaming) directory.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ok
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Depending on your keyboard setting you might have invalid chars in your keyboard buffer. On a german keyboard for example the key for the console is one that would alter the character pressed afterwards, resultin in âôûÂÔÛ
So either press delete or Enter a couple of times to get rid of the bad chars, then type the command.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingArthur101

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
same here --> help intimacy" works but "help clothing" doesn't .. rly strange
I suspect it's the first command you type after opening the console that does not work, while the second one will work. See the hint above.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Do we have a 3rd person view for all scenes in this game now? 1st person content like this is so bad lol I remember they added one third person scene for Kat and that was it.

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
Do we have a 3rd person view for all scenes in this game now? 1st person content like this is so bad lol I remember they added one third person scene for Kat and that was it.
funni, u'd think a patreon game would actively develop things people ask for. try again next year.

Reactions: pheno

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Not true third person but freecam on nexusmods makes it a lot better.

Reactions: pheno

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
funni, u'd think a patreon game would actively develop things people ask for. try again next year.
jesus...I remember this game coming out YEARS ago and still doesn't have a simple feature people have been asking for sicne the beginning. I actually paid for a month of patreon back then too

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I suspect it's the first command you type after opening the console that does not work, while the second one will work. See the hint above.
Actually they clearly said the first command worked for them and not the second much like for myself and others when you type help it gives you the commands however I tried the ingame route for what worked in previous versions and it clearly says as for example typing help state or state list amy "Couldn't find a valid command from that input"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
First of the two commands, yes: But he didn't say if it was the first one they typed in.
Because the one he claimed was not working, is working.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes