Kanpekiii

Dec 16, 2018
is there any gallery mod for the sex scene? i already finish the game but wanna see again all the sex scene (without vickie help)

Reactions: KristopheH

iGooseman

Mar 8, 2023
is there any gallery mod for the sex scene? i already finish the game but wanna see again all the sex scene (without vickie help)
Only via command-console. House Party has no Gallery.
The bright side is, that you can change the girl via cheat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Tried for half a hour to get the IRL Let's Play achiev on Steam and kinda gave up. A bit annoying to get this one.

But Dan and Arin dubs were priceless. :ROFLMAO: Good actors.

• Angry
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange

MarcoDJ90

Sep 1, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Is this mod gonna update anytime soon?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't of course speak for DCF, but he seemed a bit annoyed to have to update it so often, since he has to adapt it for every released version.
Maybe if the game is finally "final" final with no more changes.

Reactions: incog44

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
Judging from a search this isn't new, but all of my saves load a bugged state where I can't do anything other than inspect people. And they are all messed up.

Before anyone starts about "old saves from previous versions don't work" I downloaded the game last night, finished a couple branches, and planned to do another couple from the save I made after doing the boring intro stuff. But neither it nor any other save loads into anything other than a bugged mess.

fixed by restarting the game

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseParty-1.3.2.12219b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Just saw this game again on my Steam Store's recommended page. I'm amazed that this game is still getting updates, even recently got a big one at that.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes